Episode 7x14 - 'Smoke Gets In Your CSIs' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jan 30, 2009.

1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

It's monday, oh yeah, and I have no school, oh yeah, I'm gonna wake up @ 4 tmr, oh yeah, and download Smoke...CSIs, oh yeah.:p

An example of the smoke inhalation in one episode, is when Eric and Speed were in the club and then it caught on fire. Then later we see H at a judge's house with a dead girl in the bathroom, she walked away from the fire thinking she was alright and then collapsed in his shower. So yeah, it's Cal's turn.:(

2. gopens

gopens Victim

I have been waiting for Ryan to be in the limelight also, but I think this episode will be mostly about Calleigh - I hope sometime we do get a good Ryan story!

3. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Wow! It is sooooo nice to have internet again. Our power just came back on it has been out since 8:30 tuesday. Our antena was destroyed by the ice but I got out the rabbit ears and will be able to watch the episode tonight!!! yay!!!!!!! I was soooo worried that I would not tbe able to. I still have not seen the promo. When I was watching monday it started to show it and then cut to the news. I was really mad. Six more hours!!!!!:drool::drool:

4. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I have been totally distracted by stuff at work all day, and I'm blaming it on tonight's episode. I'm ridiculously excited. It's almost sad. :lol:

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I know one thing. I had 3 presentations today :D...it was deff. hard to concentrate. :guffaw:.....it is sad that it's gotten this far. my family and friends think of me of some type of alien...but thats ok...as long as the episode presents me with something good:devil:

cant wait!! this looks intense!

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

We started a new semester in school today, and my mom said that if I texted her what my new teachers said I needed, she'd pick it up from Target. I made sure to have her grab me an iTunes card, because my mind went like this yesterday: "Oo! That really awesome-looking Miami episode is tomorrow! Wait... Crap! I don't have any more iTunes credits! *searches money box* $25! Must. Get. To. TARGET!!!!"

I'm also really adament that I get home in plenty of time to take a shower and then watch this episode (and Heroes... it looks good, too...). The funny thing is that I never watch Miami episodes the night they air. But this episode just looks wayyyyy too good to pass up.

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I really enjoyed this episode. It was so good seeing Alexx again. I've missed her. I also enjoyed the first bit with Ryan and Calleigh, I love their friendship. Obviously my favorite parts were with Eric and Calleigh. I have to admit I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get to see Alexx interact more with the team, her scenes were with Eric, Calliegh and H but that was it.

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ How do you get to see it so early? I have another hour!

Apparently my shower and meal didn't take as long as I thought it would. Well, mainly because I got out of class early and I got fast food....hm....

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

^ I have timeshifting channels, so I get to watch it when it airs @ 7pm in another part of Canada.

10. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

That's cool that you got to see that episode early! I am so anticipating it...and I am making my mom watch the first half with me, since she is home...but then has to go to work. I never let ANYONE watch an episode with me because they ALWAYS ask questions and annoy me. I need complete silence to take in the episodes..:guffaw:....kinda like its some kind of job :D

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

ha, lucky.

OH MY GOODNESS I just saw a different promo! Goosebumps!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm so excited! I'm definitely going to get this on iTunes when it comes out! And I haven't even seen it yet! ACK!

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I know what you mean. This was one episode I didn't want to be interrupted while I watched. After all I waited two weeks to see it!!

13. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

SPOILERS AHEAD*THIS EPISODE WAS INSANE

I found this episode interesting on many levels. The music was very unusual, from the crypt creepy jungles to the jazz, not to mention the first scene with Ryan in the addic (sp?) with Calleigh has a horror-movie feel to it.

I didn't sense any anger from Delko! Which was suprising. He was a little anxious and flared, but not raging. Actually Ryan seemed a little more pressured and angry. He was extra rough with the suspect.

The final thing is that I think Calleigh being so critical was more of a slap in the face or wake up call to Eric than anything else. He had many moments where he was looking at her going "holy crap, I have to make my feeling for her known, she could die." It's very "time is of the essence" for him, and more sentimental than overly dramatic.

This episode was incredibly refreshing and left me with a cliche-free feeling.
    :)

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I loved this episode.

The character drama was just enough but not too much. I loved Ryan and Calleigh's joking in the beginning.

There were certainly some moments where I was like...would that really happen? But it's Miami so I let it slide.

I'm was soo happy to see Alexx again though I wish she interacted with more people. The end scene with H was cute but kind of strange. I didn't understand this line:

Alexx: And how are you doing?
    Horatio: We're doing fine.

Why does he say "we?" I can only assume he's talking about Kyle, since they were just talking about Alexx's son. But she asked how Horatio was doing. I thought that was kind of weirdly worded.

15. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I LOOOOOVE THIS EPISODE !!! and now i love even more Calleigh ... OMG the last scenes with Eric and Calleigh was so cute ...

And i cant go to sleep , i have too much energy ... SQQUUEEE!!!!!