Episode 7x14 - 'Smoke Gets In Your CSIs' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha! That interview was great!

David looked like he was about to fall asleep himself though! It really looked like he was nodding off! I would be too if I were him though.

I wonder why Calleigh has gum? Surely it's not in the part the house catches on fire....

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Probably what people have been saying, giving it to her when she wakes up. I know gum can have many different uses, so I'm sure that doctors are always finding new ways to help people, I know I have had some doctors tell me quite ridiculous things, and then they work.

I just hope that we get to see Alexx more than just at a few scenes in the hospital. But, I'm sure that this episode will revolve around Calleigh.... and then Horatio, Ryan, and Eric kicking the guys butt when they fnd out who torched the house.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Don't forget Frank. I'm sure he'd want in on the butt-kicking. :lol:

4. CalleighEric

I imagine it kind of like during "All In" when they're all there to rescue Calleigh. Since she has been there for the entire show, the guys really do protect her, which I think is really gentlemenly. (yea, i dont know how to spell that :D)

Anyways, I can totally picture them kicking the guys butt, and then bringing him in after they arrest him.

Stetler: "Horatio, what the hell happened to him?"

Horatio: "He fell."

Eric: *to himself* "Into our fists."

:lol:

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL,I love that. I'm sure the guy fell a couple of times, into everyone's fist.He's real clumsy.

6. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

just 1 day left now not too longtill we finally see the episode. And i hope horatio and eric beat the crap out of the guy who torched the house:lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw:That would be hilarious!

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I was watching a rerun of Tinder Box last night and Alexx was talking to Eric about how smoke inhalation works. How it doesn't hit you till later. Made me think poor Eric having to go through this again.

9. CalleighEric

Was this another promo? If so, there have been at least 4 or 5 different CBS promos I have seen and heard of. I know I've seen 4 different ones. They really are showing a lot of hype about this episode. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

10. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

There is 4or 5 promos? i have only seen 3 the two cbs ones and the etonline one what are the other two?

11. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

No, Tinder Box was an episode a couple of seasons ago when I believe Eric and Alexx were in some kind of fire in the everglades.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ 'Tinder Box' was when Eric and Speed were caught in the club fire, 'Slow Burn' was when Eric and Alexx were caught in the flashover in the Everglades. :) (and then again later in 'Nothing to Lose')

If there's one thing this show does a lot is fires. I suppose it was only natural for Calleigh and Ryan to get their turn. :lol:

13. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

It was on A&E. Don't ask me how I know that.

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I guess they are releasing so many promos, cause they know exactly how much are people excited about this episode.:)
    And every single promo confirm it'll be amazing episode.:thumbsup:
    Now all we have to do is keep waiting for tomorrow. Well unfortunately I have to wait for tuesday morning.:(

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Alexx has been in quite a few fires.She was in one with Ryan also in Miami Confidential.
    There's going to need to be at least one more fire so Natalia has her turn.