Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

100 more to go! I was thinking about something...

In 7.14, I think that Calleigh will hear all the "sweet nothings" that eric says, as Emily said in the ET interview. I'm sure that in 7.15, we'll have something, as there has been E/C moments in every episode since 7.12. Oh! And, in 7.16, I think that MIGHT be when we get our first kiss. That's when she goes to get him from the detention center, and that will probably be an emotional moment for him. I also read that in 7.17, some ceiling or something collapses on tara and calleigh at a scene (gosh what else can they do to the girl?) ...but she's fine. maybe then?

I'm kind of hoping for a breakdown eventually from Calleigh. No human being can take this much. Not even BulletGirl. :shifty:

Hagne's death, the fire in her lab, being kidnapped, her dad always being drunk, Jake, Peter Elliot, being run off the road, tonight's episode, Speed's death, eric almost dying, and alexx leaving all had an emotional impact on her.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

OH YEAH :D All you fic writers out there who just love to write post-ep fics better be at your keyboards the moment this ep is over!! :lol:

I want to wake up tomorrow morning to a slew of new post-ep fics for this episode!! :devil:

I am just sooo excited about this ep that I am having a hard time even thinking about the eps ahead!! I am excited to see those episodes but considering how well the writers have been handling this, I am more interesting and excited to/in seeing how it all starts :D It is fun knowing what is come but I love to see the "getting" there part just as much!

oh yeah no one person can possibly go through as much as she has and NOT eventually crack!! I'm interested to see when and if it happens how, if it at all, it affects E/C ;)

3hrs 57 mins to go!!! :D

98 posts til new thread!! :D

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

CBS ran a special this week on past super bowl commercials, and apparently the newest promo with that line ran during that show. I didn't watch the special, so I never saw it.

Given that we've waited 7 years for this, and the writers have been taking "baby steps" for more than 2 years with their relationship, it would be damn shame for them to NOT show us the moment they officially become a couple. I can't see them being that mean. And, its because of the "baby steps" and taking two years to come to this point, that I think E/C will last much longer than any of the relationships on the other CSIs.

This thread lasted just over a month, I think it's the quickest we've ever had a turnover!

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Me too. She's not invincible. She's had one hell of a bumpy road, well, pretty much since the very beginning. She was good at brushing it off at first, but you can easily tell she's getting closer and closer to that breaking point. She's a much more emotional Calleigh than the one we saw in the earlier seasons.

And awww, she could break down in Eric's arms, while he's there to hold her and whisper to her and stroke her hair... and then I really would cry. :( But it would be oh so adorable. :adore:

Not me! ;) I just get to tell everybody else to write since I already wrote my episode-specific fic, haha. And this is so not turning into Man Down where I wrote like five. :lol: ;)

5. delkolover

Oh yes...yes you!! :D

You write great fics and YOU BROUGHT IT UP!! :lol: You just shot yourself in the foot....so stretch your fingers, they are going to get a workout tonight!! :lol: ;)

6. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Okay, so this day is probably the best day ever, not only is it MY birthday(which I take to be a good omen), but we get a new episode that involves major Eric and Calleigh action!!!!

Personally, I believe that tonight is the night that they will finally get together especially with all the promos coming around. And, yes I saw that promo where Eric says something along the lines of "I can't imagine my life without you," something like that.

7. delkolover

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Wow what a b-day present huh? ;):lol:

so you saw the promo....was she awake when he said that? or you didn't see him or her when he said it? It was like a voice over type thing.

OMG it soooo needs to be 10pm!! :drool:

8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Thanks!!! I know no other present can compare!

Well, it was like a voice over while he was putting his watch on her wrist, but it sounded different from when he said that she had to get through this. So, I am going to guess that this line can go two ways. A) he says it while she's unconcious or B) since his voice sounded different to me, he says it while she's awake probably towards the end of the episode.

9. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

So what am I.. post 909? 91 posts to go!! This thread was started just a little over a month ago and there's no doubt it is going to reach 1000 either before the episode airs or after. This is seriously exciting!!

I am ready for it to be 9 pm already. Just 3 hours and 17 minutes.

Happy Birthday, Carolinam91!!! You're lucky. I think when it was my birthday, the episode that aired was Tipping Point, nothing fun or E/C related in that episode.:shifty:

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Happy Birthday to you! What an awesome present! :thumbsup:

3 hrs and 14minutes until the episode. I have been anxiously awaiting this episode all day, complete with little girl screaming this morning when I was talking about CSI Miami.

New thread titles: here is my contribution only because its true...At last.

I caught the promo on Saturday night when I was watching the Super Bowl commercials thing and I screamed like a little girl. I think that he will tell her that when she is asleep but she will hear what he tells her and then when she wakes up she will tell him how she feels. Oh wouldn't that be great!

11. delkolover

short, sweet, to the point and soooooooo frickin true!! :lol:

With how excited I am about this ep and what it will bring to us FINALLY, I feel like it is my birthday!! :lol:

And my real one isn't until June!!!

3hrs 10 mins!!!!! :D

12. JoannaRose897

Nice one, Texmex327

I totally think we should go with that. Here are my reasons:

1) We won't have to deal with whether or not we'll be able to use ones like 'He's Her Guy' or 'He Can't Imagine Life Without Her'. Because one is from a later episode that hasn't yet aired and the other is from Tonight's episode, supposedly. So we don't know if it'd be okay to use them. Not sure why. Though, both of them are awesome.:)

and 2) It's totally and completely true. It's taken like 7 years and it is finally happening 'At Last'. Lol.

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

How cruel would it be if the only E/C scenes are Eric sitting next to her, saying "I can't imagine my life without you", putting the watch on her wrist and leaving? :lol:

I think I'd scream at my TV, but since we're all freaking out it would be just like CSI:Miami to have a lying lying promo...

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh Jessica, you know you'll want to. You won't be able to help yourself! But, I must insist that before you start on one that you update Rekindled first ;). You're killing me with that one! :lol:

Actually, if you think about it, "At Last" can't be used until the episode has aired on the west coast, and only IF they actually become a couple tonight. We don't know for sure if they are.

15. JoannaRose897

Unless, they don't get together in tonight's episode. Of course, we don't know what's going to happen. But I figured 'At Last' could be taken several ways. Like.. 'Seven Years In The Making.', that's sort of saying that they're going to get together this season. So is 'At Last'. Only it is more specific. Saying that they're together now.

But I didn't come up with it, I don't know the specifics or what is implied in the title 'At Last', except for the fact that it is saying they're finally together or going to get together.

It really depends. You do have a good point though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.