Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

It's like two days away. Thanks for the extended promo, the clip AND the spoilers! Wow, that's too much to handle in one day, I'm interested in the clip.

Did anyone notice that when Ryan helped Calleigh to break through the floor, that the fire was right under? Then how could they jump down without it catching them? But anyway it's probably the angle of the camera. And about the watch, it's just simply his way of telling her that that he was there, and he put it on her when he was leaving to go to the case, but we already established that. In the clip Calleigh broke through the ground like it was nothing! Was it me or did anyone find what she said funny? 'Do you think we got him?':guffaw:I think they should've shut up then the shooter would have thought that they were dead and maybe, just maybe NOT torch the place.

2. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh my gosh, I think I'm on overload :D
    Wow...Calleigh seems really freaked out about the whole thing (it's in an attic, right?) It'll be really interesting to see and understand the context under which she feels so jumpy. Suppose I can't blame her. If I were in her position, I'd be having a heart attack. As far as her recovery time between leaning on the wall and saying fire, I almost think she handled herself better than Ryan. He was kind of spazzy there trying to get the window open and freaking when it wouldn't go. I guess that says something. Right?
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Eric put his watch on her! Anyone else think of the HS football player giving his letter jacket or class ring to his girlfriend? Okay, so this is so much bigger than that, but still. Now, I may have heard wrong, but did Eric tell Horatio that "he had to see her" or something like that? I swear I heard something, and then when I tried to listen again I was too distracted. I absolutely love the "be careful with her!" part! He's being protective :D
    they're going to joke aboug marriage? When did this come up and how did I miss it?
    Oh, this is waaaay better than the other one. Meeting in the morgue and talking 'tonight.' now that's what I'm talking about. It is kind of odd that Calleigh has Terrance's number in her phone though...can't say I blame Eric for his reaction. Then again, maybe Calleigh wants to take Eric riding ;) regardless, it doesn't seem like a huge deal to either of them. Calleigh was more after the horse than horseboy anyway. I think I like the Eric/Ryan interaction better too. While I could totally see Eric "jokingly" telling Ryan that he is Calleigh's man (and by jokingly, I mean that he means it completely but says it in such a way that Ryan is left not knowing what to think...from a dynamic standpoint, that could be a lot of fun) anyway, back on topic. I could see him doing that, but I definitely think it makes more sense that Eric would clam up. I mean, he's probably absolutely ecstatic right now, and Ryan's pointing out the obvious is probably enough to make Eric want to jump out of his pants and tell the world, but he knows he can't do that (because of IAB, whatever...pick your poison) Therefore, rather than coming up with some double-meaning retort type thing, he'd just shut down, completely unsure of what to say. Wow...I hope that made sense

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I don't know so much as he's unsure as to what to say but unwilling to put it out there for discussion. The less people who know for sure the less chance IAB will be breathing down their necks.

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well, so many things are happening today here. It's great:thumbsup:.
    I think it's better this way, cause we get finally a real confirmation that they are a couple. But I'm just thinking, will they show us when it happens:confused:? Because if they don't it surely won't be fair :(. I'm glad they're really together, but I want to see when they make a final move.:scream:
    And when I think about their meeting in the morgue's storage, well let's just say my imaginations starts to work hard ;). There is so many possibilities, I mean I know it won't happen, but at least I can dream right?:lol:

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you trekniner for the extended promo!!! :bolian:

I love all three :). They all make sense and it's wonderful from a hiphugger standpoint. The first one let's her know he was there and that little detail from him says tons about how he cares so much about her and how important it is for him to let her know that. The second one, like someone mentioned, totally makes sense coming from Eric cause he's been there. The third one, it's time.... what more can be said :). Between that and the "a place to start" line from 7.13 it's all coming down.

I am totally speechless, excited, going out of my mind, insanely happy!!!!!!!!!! :D:D :drool: Before we just had Eric saying he was her guy and well other shippers could just interpret that he liked her but nothing official had happened but NOW it's 100% official and not just from him but from HER :D. That scene in the cold storage room is going to be priceless :drool:. I love that they'll be all clandestine, hiding out about it :p.

6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I really want to know when this relationship initiates! i think some of us have been waiting for this for so long, and know, it's going to be probably more tortue knowing it's going to happen and having to wait. :p I realllllly appreciate the spoiler, delkolover. 7.19 is gonna be great!

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Good God! I take another night off to catch up on my sleep and find spoiler changes and extended promos!:p

After looking at the original spoiler and the revised version, I think that I like the idea of the revised one better. I don't remember who said it above, but this way we get confirmation from Calleigh, not just Eric. There will be no doubt in anyone's mind that they are a couple. I will hate it if we don't get to see how the relationship takes off, but since this is Miami I will take what I can get and be so happy with it.
    :D

Now, I'm just going to kick back and drink some Mojitos. Can I interest you guys in one?:beer:

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Since Eric & Calleigh are in the morgue, imagine the looks on their faces if Tara Price is standing there when they come out! What explanation would they have for being in there? I can see Calleigh looking down, fingering her hair behind her ear, biting her lip... and Eric with a deer caught in the headlights look on his face... and of course Tara wondering what they were doing in there.

9. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I hope we get to see when they actually get together. I'm assuming sometime in 7.16, doesnt she come to pick him up for the lock up? Maybe thats when? I dont really care when, as long as it is soon, and we get to see it.:thumbsup:

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:lol: That would be so funny. Maybe Calleigh will clear her throat again? :lol: I loved it when they were "caught" by Frank and since I still hold a little bit of a grudge against Tara for making eyes at Eric I would love it for her to see them. But more than that I would just love to see Cal's and Eric's expressions.

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, that would be hilarious in so many ways. For some reason I can picture them just looking at Price for a long moment, then clearing their throats and walking in opposite directions. :lol:
    I'm hoping that we see when the relationship actually happens... there are too many relationships on CSI that aren't revealed to fans until after they're already happening (GSR, F/A,D/L (somewhat)).

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  12. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

After all this time and waiting, I think we need to actually see them get together. I don't want to be halfway through an episode and hear that they are a couple.

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I think that they will get together before 7.16 because IMO Calleigh has to be really relaxed about something/someone to make that kind of joke. and 7.19 is just :adore::adore::adore: I must say that I had dirty thoughts when I read that they will meet in the cold storage... Maybe there's gonna be some warming up... :devil: I hope we see "tonight"... And I hope we get to see them getting together. It would be really horrible if writers took that away from us. I mean, we've been waiting for this for so long...

Audrey, I'm gonna become alcoholic with you, but what the heck... Send me a mojito, please...

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I think they will become an official couple at the end of7.14 and it will be one of those montages at the end, set to music. He will be at the hospital with her, maybe shes getting ready to leave... anyway he'll take her hand in his, and they'll trade these looks. maybe we'll see them talking but don't hear the words.It would be a darn shame though for the writers to do something like that after we've waited 7 years. Whatever, but I think it will be in 7.14.

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I like your idea, and it seems very plausible given what the miami writers usually do. Though personally in my mind I have a scene where maybe towards the end of the episode Calleigh wakes up to find Eric by her bedside. They start having "the talk" and then he lays down beside her on her hospital bed, hugging her. That would be such a nice scene!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.