Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I have just seen the extended promo to.
    Every time I watch it, it really makes me smile. ;)
    The way he is talking to her at the hospital is just so sweet.:luvlove: It's more then obvious he's so in love with her:adore:. I agree with you that he gave her the watch to tell her he was there. And this so adorable.:) Though still I'd love to see him giving her flowers to. It'd be perfect.
    There must be something between them in this episode or in the next one, cause I don't think they will joke with each other about marriage just like that in 7.16 if nothing happens.:confused:
    And if it's true and there will be some serious conversation about their future, well I guess we'll end up this thread in a flash.:)

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can I just remind you that every post should have 3 lines of ontopic discussion.

Thanks,
    Steph.

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Awww i think its so sweet that he put his watch on her wrist:adore:.
    If she wakes up and hes not there she'll know that he cares and that hes been by her side and that hes with her and thinking of her while hes out there trying to find the Bas***d that did this to her. :lol:

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^^^^^ SPOILER TAGS! The episode has not aired yet. ;)

I agree with everyone.......

I think it is cute too and I think it is a sort of play on the cross she gave him in Man Down. I think now we are supposed to assume that he knew the cross was hers in that ep and that is how he knew that she had been there....so now him putting his watch on her wrist is his way of telling her, he is was there and is with her.

It is a little lame but it is still cute ;)

The clip is cool....Cal looks like she totally takes charge and bashes the crap out of the floor. Although it did take her a moment to recover right before the fire started :confused: Ya know she was leaning on the frame in the middle of the room for a few moments and then she yelled "fire"

The whole sequence looks creepy b/c you could totally tell they are nervous ans suspicious, well at least she is, as to who is down there and then bullets start flying through the floor...it was cool

OMG it soooooo needs to be Monday already!!!! :lol:

5. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

okay. i love you all. just thought id say that. because we hiphugger fans, we pretty much rock.

anywayz
    okay so i talked to my momma about why someone would put a watch on an unconscious patient and she (being a retired nurse and all) said that it was because
    a.) the person wanted to let the other person know that they were there.
    b.) the person wanted to let the other person have a way to figure out how long they were unconscious cuz a person's first or second question is always "how long was I out?" and if no one is around to answer that.
    c.) putting a watch on a wrist= "its time" My mom saw a husband put a watch on his unconscious wife when she was nine months pregnant, and she woke up to deliver the baby. Of course it could have been labor pains but...:lol: I think for hiphuggers it means that "its time" for her to wake up and "its time" for them to have the talk. GAH I AM FREAKIN ESCITED!!! YAY!!!

omg this epi is gunna be aMAZINg.:drool:

6. delkolover

:eek: WOW...that second one was like "duh" we all should have thought of that :lol:

Because it is sooo true that in real life and almost every show that has an inconscious person on it, the first thing they ask is "how long have i been out?" Ya know he has been there before, so he understands how important "time" is....especially if you were to wake up alone.

Tell your mom thanks. She rocks :thumbsup:

7. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  8. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

thanks for the heads up, Calleigh looked terrified, Im sure her lip quivered at 1:02. What's with the watch in the other promo though?

Its gonna be a brill epi, why isnt it monday yet!!

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Yeah exactly my thought, why isn't it?:confused:
    Well it's probably Eric's watch. Like other people I think he gave it to her to let her know that he was there, so when she wakes up she'll know it. It can help her to feel a little better when she'll realize how much she means to him and that he's worry about her. In my opinion it's sweet and touching:). And once again he proved his feeling for her:thumbsup:.

10. delkolover

OK, so as usual the spoilers for ep 719 have changed a little......

When confronted by Ryan about him and Cal, Eric clams up instead of telling him that they are together but Ryan still doesn't believe him.

Eric then asks Cal to meet in him in the cold storage of the morgue so they can talk. He tells her they are being watched and she asks "someone knows about us?" He says no, but the whole team is being watched not just them.

He then shows her the pic of her and horse trainer and she pauses for a moment. He tells her she should call him b/c he could be in danger too...he then notes that she has his number in her phone. She notices his reaction and she tells him that it was only one afternoon and that it was before "them" He says ok and she asks if they can talk about it "tonight"

I like this much better :D

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  11. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

OMG, thanks as always delkolover, you totally made my Saturday morning. So they are official now! It was about time after seven years, and the whole thing keeping it secret I think works the best, because that way they can drag this relationship out now that they are together. Plus, keeping it secret seems a lot more like Calleigh, since she's a very private person, than letting other people know about their relationship. Gosh, I can't believe it finally happened!

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Well too bad Eric doesn't confirm it with Ryan, but I understand why he wouldn't. I really hope they left in the conversation where Eric tells her that she looked so happy being able to ride again, and that it is all in the past. Maybe that will happen "tonight"... I'd like to see the "tonight" part.

I bet the previews for this episode will make it look like Calleigh is cheating on Eric, or that there is "trouble in paradise".

13. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

If everything in your spoiler there is in only one ep (7-19) - oh, I think, it's may be limit for show about personals on all seven seasons (I hope it'll not!!!!). :drool:
    I'm really surprised and very glad! It's better than previous spoiler!
    May it be a sign that we'll get to know about their relationships a postfactum, and we'll not see the process? :confused:

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh wow...thanks delkolover! You rock :thumbsup:

Well I guess its a good thing that Eric doesn't admit it to Ryan. I am sure they all have their suspicions. I would love to see the look on Eric's face when he asks Calleigh about the horse trainer. But I am sure it will soften a lot after she tells him it was before them. Oh I can't wait.

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I think I just died... when is 7.19 again, and where can I find a time machine? :shifty:

1) I want to see the look on Eric and Calleigh's faces during this entire scene, because it will be awesome.
    2) Why did I snicker when I read that he asked her to meet him in the cold storage room? :shifty:
    3) "Them" and "Tonight". Two of the most loaded words in the entire shipper world.
    4) Confirmation will be Awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.