Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Don't worry, I think everyones doing that nowadays :lol:

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Her arm looked limp, so I'd say still unconscious. Okay, I've decided that I paid way too much attention to that promo, because I only saw it once and I remember all of this stuff. XD

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I do the same thing...and all for like a milisecond of C/E in the hospital...

I was even reciting the promo in my sleep on tuesday night b/c i watched it so many times...yea. i need help :guffaw:

4. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Wooo Hooo! It worked!!! I just saw it. It's got about 6 extra seconds interspersed between what we've already seen.
    Yes, It looks like his watch he's putting on her wirst.

I may be uber lame but it was worth it.

5. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I just saw the promo... most of the same stuff except:

1. They show Alexx running... toward who we don't see
    2. Calleigh isn't caught by Ryan as they jump down from the attic, she jumps down onto a table
    3. Calleigh opens the big double door to escape the burning house
    4. It appears someone, probably Eric, either is putting a watch onto Calleigh's wrist, or is taking it off (can't see why he would be taking a watch off of her because that would be done when she was admitted)

Just had a thought... I bet the reason he puts a watch on her wrist is that she is still unconscious, but he needs to leave her side (probably something to do with the case) and puts the watch on her wrist so that when she wakes up... she knows he was there.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  6. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

SOME ONE NEEDS TO POST THIS BLOODY EXTENDED PROMO ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW AND LINK IT HERE!!!!!!!!:brickwall: I NEED TO SEE IT> WORDS JUST CANT DO HIPHUGGERS JUSTICE.

if you do ill finish my fanfic tonight for the next epi...

please??

7. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I would if I could but my I don't have the tools or the technology to do so. :)
    I'm so lame that I just spent 2 hours watching commercials on CBS so I could see it. I so need to update my technology so I can record things now. Maybe I should do that for myself for a late birthday present.

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

ROFLMAO :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    I did the same thing. I watched it and kept praying to the TV Gods to show me the promo while switching back and forth to A&E. At least I am in good company.

So heres my hope yet again:
    We see Alexx running, I'm thinking towards the emergency room bay and sees Eric running next to the paramedics with Calleigh on the gurney. She starts working on her and Eric keeps yelling at them to be careful with her.

I agree that he probably left her his watch so if she did wake up when he wasn't there that she would know that he was there.

So I am hoping that Calleigh wakes up when Alexx is in the room, notices the watch and Alexx says something to her about Eric not wanting to leave her side.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I want to see the extended promo so someone better post it but CBS has a preview clip up from Monday's ep!! :eek:

Preview for Monday's ep.

scroll down a little you will see it ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
  10. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

God, I love it when episode clips are released before the episode comes out. It's great and it really just makes me happy. Thanks, delkolover, for giving us the link for that clip.:)

I cannot wait until Monday. Just a few more days. The episode looks great.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh that looks awesome. Is it bad to love Panic!Episodes?

I'll love to see Alexx back. Plus, it'd be great if she said something alluding to E/C. Because, after all, what are motherly figures for if they don't tease you about people you may have a crush on? (My mom, aunt, and grandmother tease my cousin all of the time- it's fun! *coughs* Back on topic...)
    Yeah, I'm guessing that Eric puts a watch on Calleigh. Why I really don't know. Oh well.

Completely OT: Does anyone happen to know what type of gun Calleigh has?

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

If that's the reason that would be sooo cute :adore:. Other than that I really can't come up with anything else cause it seems so random.
    Please if someone finds the extended promo, place the link (there should be a begging smiley :shifty:).

Thank you :thumbsup:. That scene looks so intense, I love it.

13. Trekniner

Trekniner Civilian

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thanks...

I agree with Jennifer. It would be really cute if she woke up and saw the watch and if in that moment he entered the room and then they could have 'a talk'.

P.S. We have almost 800 posts... We rock!

15. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I three agree with Jennifer about the watch, it's his way of telling her he was there, and it would be even better that it was a present from her to him so she'll definitely know when she wakes up. Aww, that is adorable, and I'm wishing he'll still bring her flowers.

Thanks for the preview delkolover, that was so awesome. I'm an adult yet i'm soooo excited and giddy over this episode like a kid in a candy store for the first time. Breathe, breathe, compose oneself.......hell, who am i kidding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.