Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thanks, darlin'!

If it will make you feel better I do the same thing. I have to read this book for school (Crime and Punishment - Dostoevsky), and I can't keep track on what I read, because I think about EC.

I must say I'm still trying to hide my addiction. I don't think anyone knows about my EC addiction, everyone thinks I just like to watch CSI Miami. I do get questions about EC once in a while, though. People ask me if 'the hottie' and 'the blondie' will ever get together. It's actually cute.

2. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Same here after such a hellish, crappy day at work today (well everyday is but...), E/C was keeping me going, how sad and pathetic is that! A stiff drink is what i need now. I can't get over the power and lure of E/C hotness :lol: You know, I thought the same thing when I started out watching CSIM, after watching a few eppies, I was like, "There's something going on btw the hot latino and the blonde!"....

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

It's kind of funny...I woke up this morning, and realized something, I was playing the promo in my head when I woke up, and saying some of the lines from the promo since I'd watched it so much yesterday...:guffaw:...I need help..C/E needs to happen soon!

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I was thinking that I never thought that Calleigh's condition was going to be that serious so I could easily imagine them talking and having the conversation. But since seeing the promo I wonder if she'll even wake up during the episode (maybe the last scene?). And if she does, how well will she be able to speak after having that tube down her throat? So maybe this episode will show us something more towards a physical gesture (light kiss on the lips, strokes her hair, holds her hand...) and her accepting (and maybe initiating) this and then on 7.15 they have "the talk".

Still I could also see the whole episode going down, a lot of drama, lots of tension, them catching the killer, and suddenly everything is calm again and comes the last scene. They show the hospital room she's in, tube's out, her eyes are open, Eric's there, and the conversation we've all been waiting for takes place. :adore:

Just speculating...again :lol:

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

You guys make me feel right at home. My best friend says I watch too much CSI: Miami, I didn't think that was possible. :guffaw::guffaw:

Wow, I think I have watched the promo at least 20 times. I watched CSI: NY last night and caught the promo twice again, but sadly no extended promo. Hopefully tonight.

I remember when I started watching CSI: Miami, I was like oh, they love each other, they just don't know it yet.

So I've been playing the big reveal in my head since I read it yesterday. I really hope it goes something like this:
    Eric & Ryan are looking at the pics and come across the pic of Calleigh on the horse. Ryan shows Eric and asks who that is. Eric tells him that he is the groom from the case they worked a couple months ago and says something like I knew that there was something going on there. Ryan gives Eric a look like who the hell do you think your kidding. Eric looks and him and says What? And he's like c'mon Eric we are not stupid, we know that you and Calleigh are seeing each other. He laughs and says yeah we are but don't go blabbing it to everyone, we would like to keep our private lives private. Ryan says its about time and before Eric leaves the lab he tells Eric that he is happy for the both of them.

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

See now...I think that too. Up until a point. I can see her opening her eyes and saying...."Stay tuned for scenes from next weeks Csi Miami." :lol:

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That wouldn't surprise me!!!! :lol: The way this ship has been written they really like to torture us and make us beg. On top of that we've had the writer's strike and well the little detail of waiting seven years :lol:.

8. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

My god how much begging do we have to do, weve been doing it for 2 years!! I think weve done enough :lol:

I cant wait for them to get together but i guess im kinda scared that when they do it will be forgotten (obviously we wont but i mean the writers) if you know what i mean.
    Im so obessed with them, all my friends think im crazy but ive just always had a soft spot for people falling in love and E/C are just perfect for eachother...what can i say, im a softie :lol:

All i can think about is how its gonna happen and when they will kiss. And when they finally do i have the feeling i will literally scream and jump up and down and watch the episode over and over again about a hundred times! :guffaw:

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I seriously doubt the episode will end with Calleigh just waking up, or them not having something to say to each other. C'mon, this is CSI:Miami, where they solve crimes in one day, when every crime lab in the country takes much longer to solve a crime... where DNA evidence is processed in the blink of an eye when in reality it takes MUCH longer.

I suspect that she will wake up, her voice will not be raspy/throat sore (because, when are they ever realistic... anyone remember the best looking cancer patient on this show? Eric shot in the head and back to work the next week??), and they'll talk... and she'll probably leave the hospital as well, all recovered, as if nothing happened. Now, honestly I'd like to see some residual affects from the horrible year she's had... being run down, kidnapped, kicked, darn near dying, etc. I'd like to see her open up to Eric about the ordeals, like he has to her about how his being shot affects him. Maybe now that they're going to become a couple, she'll finally open up.

Now, whether or not they actually committ to a relationship in this episode is up in the air, though I for one hope and pray they will... and given the spoilers, I think this is a very good possibility.

10. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

I personally think that she will have a mental break down. I mean a person can only handle so much before finally losing it, right? THIS IS THE EPI WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! This will be the one where we see Cal be a little more human than normal. Its the one where E/C will show more promise than before! 2009 is our time! We know its going to happen before the season ends. I bet that Monday night will be amazing. They are going to open up to each other, and when they do, I will SCREAM with joy. Because that's pretty much all I live for somedays. :p

and that was my rant.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah Eric going to work the next week really makes everything else a real possibility :lol:. I too hope it happens on this episode since it's all set up perfectly for it. I for one let a lot of realism go by when it comes to TV. I mean if I wanted to see something 100% reality I'd watch the news. So I wouldn't mind her waking up, being able to talk well, and having the talk. I think we've waited long enough. The thing with this show is that anything is possible and so we wait to be surprised, once more, with whatever they came up with, good or bad.

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

It's funny but I never really saw Eric going back to work as being the next week. Maybe a few weeks later but not the next week. I always took the episodes to be several real life weeks apart (except for those we know are connected). Otherwise we'd have either a 24 day year or a 24 week year. :lol:
    That's why I can see it being a, to be continued story, like Eric's when he was shot. You know....drag out the suspense a little longer.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah, no I meant next week not necessarily as the real next week but more as in the next episode. :lol: I think that even if it was a little more time than a week or a couple of weeks it was still way too soon. Miami time can be kind of :wtf:.

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I am sooo luving your assumptions everyone, but before I say how I think it's gonna go, I'll help with distractions for the weekend:

~do homework/work
    ~write fanfiction (it helps to get things off your mind, and help you not to wonder about what will happen cause you have your own great opinion), I did and it's working, I only squee when I'm on the board.
    ~speaking of this board, try coming here once a day and I mean COME ON CSIFILES one time per day!
    ~do something you like other than watching CSI miami, like I'll go swimming and the time will pass by
    ~go to sleep early if you can or:
    ~take some medicine you know that will knock you out (and not harm you)
    ~go out with friends, like movies, cause they have a way to shut you up when you start rambling so you get focus on the movie.
    ~listen to music! This is my ultimate thing, and it definately gets my mind off CSI almost completely and sometimes completely.
    ~read a book, and you know that will definately take long, well for me I guess.

Anyways back on topic!

I think when the attick gets shot up and fire starts and they get out, they'll just get back into the case. (second break; commercial) Maybe we'll see one or two coughs from Cal and possibly someone, like Nat asking if she's okay and of course she says I'm fine. Eric and Horatio go through debris in the house and Ryan and Cal are at the lab. (3rd commercial) they all, or just Cal and Eric are at the lab. Cal sees Tara and gets the evidence from the body, then goes to interrogation cause evidence ties back to a guy. She has the attack, and all the comotion into the ambulance, then gurney being pused into the hospital and the complications (break) Eric stares at her over the bed talking to her but she doesnt wake up. He and the team race to find you did this; complete the case and later on (break) She finally gets to talk to Alexx and then Eric and then feelings will be revealed (end).

What'd you guys think?

15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I think you've probably got it down to a T. Funny how you even put in the commercial breaks. :p
    Methinks you watch Miami too much. :lol: But then again don't we all....;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.