Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

When the whole thing about the cross came up I thought it couldn't be done cause it's obvious he doesn't wear it so were would he have it. But then I thought exactly what CoachMom said, that he could maybe keep it in his wallet. We know religion is important to Eric (as does Calleigh ;)) so I could see him really appreciating the cross and keeping it safe and with him. Now that I think of it I always thought she gave the cross to him as a symbol of protection and that he would be ok. But I think that even more than that she also knew how important religion is for him and that there is were he would put his faith. It's pretty obvious so sorry for the duh! moment but I just realized it :lol:. Still IMHO I think it's a long shot the writers would do it but it'd be really great if they did :).

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh honey, you and me both! You know, a nice little wake-up-in-bed-together-seemingly-naked scene... it could be done. Or a going-at-each-other scene at the end of an episode, to let off steam after a particularly difficult case. Or... how about a thank-God-I'm-not-being-deported love making scene! I doubt it would happen in the next episode or two... but surely after that :lol:. Two healthy adults that have lusted after each other for years, all that pent up UST... it wouldn't take long for them to make love for the first time, and although its unlikely they'd show us that (although that was done on CSI:NY) happening, I sure would like to see it.

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Everyone's allowed to have a duh moment. I do all the time. But then I'm a blonde. :p Honestly though you're right, in that it probably woln't happen. I just thought it would be really sweet for him to pull it out and use it for Calleigh the same way she used it for him (I mean why mention his religion several times if you aren't going to incorporate it at times like these). But still, it's a long shot that the writers even remember this.

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I wasn't here only few days and what a great surprises.:thumbsup:
    First after watching this great promo for 7.14 I'm sure it will be the best episode ever, even if they won't kiss.:) Though I think it is possible and I'd really like to see it finally. I guess there might be some serious conversation if she will wake up during the episode.:confused:
    At least I hope it will be that way.:)
    And the greatest news of this week thanks to Delkolover, I mean 7.19 news. Thank you so much for that, it really made me happy and this week is just horrible for me. Bu now I just can't wait for it. And my imagination is working all the time. I'm afraid my head will explode at some point.:lol: But I can't stop thinking in which episode and how they get together and what they will show us, it seriously harass me. ;)

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Can't you just totally picture them together!? It's obvious that eric loves her, and I think that Calleigh loves Eric too, it's just hidden because she's afraid. I mean, her track record isn't very good, with Hagen, Peter Elliot, and Jake.

Yea, I know this is CSI MIAMI and it never really goes beyond a relationship of dating. So I'm sure that Calleigh and Eric won't get married, or anything, because, well, things that like just dont happen on Miami.

I do hope, though, that they finally admit their feelings. I would love to see those moments where they're just together, and Eric is so happy because all he wants is Calleigh.

It makes me want a man like eric...;)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Sssssllllloooowww dddoooowwwnnnn guys. They're gonna take it very slowly. If it was rushed, Eric'd have sex then she'd end up pregnant. I think!

7. CalleighEric

I just keep thinking back to "And How Does That Make You Kill" (btw..longest title ever!) It was so amazingly cute to see him wanting to settle down with Calleigh! Does that mean get married? Because in my book, it does. He talks about having a wife and a kid a lot too...:)....I know this is Miami, so I'm sure they wont get married or have kids, but maybe they'll move in together...but at the rate Miami moves, that would be in like season 14 :lol:...Right now, all I want is them to have a relationship, and for Stetler to not get in the way:)

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just saw the new promo and screamed like a little girl!!!!!

So in the new promo I saw Ryan trying to catch Calleigh and Alexx running to towards them. Eric puts something in her hand!!!! Damn DVR doesn't work so I can't watch it over and over again. Is it Monday yet?

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I saw the promo, too. Oh, Flashpoint, if I hadn't watched you I wouldn't have seen the awesomeness! :lol:

So whoever said that Ryan probably goes down first and catches Calleigh was apparently right. The scene with Eric and Calleigh in the hospital that texmex mentioned was really quick, but it looked like Eric was putting a watch on her wrist... no idea what that means. (She wouldn't be wearing a watch in a hospital bed, which is why I'd say that it wasn't just her watch and he was putting something in her hand. Plus, it looked like a guy's watch. What? I pay attention. *laughs*)

10. CalleighEric

NOOO! AHH....I NEED TO SEE THIS!

11. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Maybe its his watch?

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

That's what I'd guess. Which would make it cute, but I do want to know what giving her his watch means. That he wants more time? It's interesting to wonder what the heck things mean when you're obsessing about an episode.

You know, my school had off today because it's the day after finals, and I thought it was Saturday and one day closer to Monday. Sadly, it is not. Darn!

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Maybe she bought it for him as a gift, it has sentimental meaning for him. Or its his good luck charm? LOL

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Were you able to tell if Calleigh was awake, or if she was still unconscious?

15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Geez I am so pathetic. I have my tv on CBS and am watching just for the advertisements! I am switching back and forth between the repeat on A&E and CBS just to try to catch the extended promo. Methinks I need a life. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.