Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

• Girls like Flowers

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Ready to Settle Down

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Moving Towards Each Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's been brewing for a long time

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Seven years in the making

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • As Foretold by Nostradamus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My head hurts (after a day at school), my back hurt (after an hour at gym) and it's snowing here (and I hate snow), so Audrey, could you please make my mojito triple? Still, as bad as this day was, I had a silly smile on my face the entire time because of EC. Now, that's what I call addiction...

I'm hope they get together in this one. Auselio said that Calleigh realizes how life is short in this one and it would be really good if she acted on it right away. I think that Monday can't come fast enough.

It's funny, but if you go over to YT and look at the promo previews posted (there are about 5 for this episode) and add up all the views....They have been viewed about 10,000 times. :)
Think we obsess much!?:p:lol:

My head hurts (after a day at school), my back hurt (after an hour at gym) and it's snowing here (and I hate snow), so Audrey, could you please make my mojito triple? Still, as bad as this day was, I had a silly smile on my face the entire time because of EC. Now, that's what I call addiction...

You got it. *Passes over one VERY LARGE Mojito*

I spent the entire day (when I should have been working I might add) thinking about Eric and Calleigh and what this season will mean for them. At the rate we seem to be going, I'm hoping for a CSI Wedding. An engagement during the Season Finale would be so perfect. *sighs*:)

I'm hope they get together in this one. Auselio said that Calleigh realizes how life is short in this one and it would be really good if she acted on it right away. I think that Monday can't come fast enough.

I forgot about Ausiello!

Question: Any scoop on the Eric and Calleigh romance on CSI: Miami? -- Carolina
Ausiello: There's nothing like a brush with death to make you appreciate those around you. Calleigh will learn that lesson the hard way this February.

Yeah! Ausiello was right, and now we're all happy! GOSHHH! I have been excited about episodes before, and then disappointed. I hope that she finds the truffles, and maybe when she's in the hosptial, when she can talk says..."Oh, by the way, thanks for the truffles."

AWWW....I cant wait!!!!!:guffaw:....Wow...I need to chilllll. Oh, and AUDREY2419, I think I remember someone saying that this season is going to lead up to a season finale that will greatly impact or change all the csis lives forever. Hm..wonder what that could mean? I know I personally want them to get married soooooooooo BAD!

Last edited:
At the rate we're going, we may need thread #33 before Monday's episode even airs :lol:.

I have an idea for a thread title...
Eric and Calleigh #33 - He's Her Guy
But considering the title is a spoiler, we probably couldn't use it anyway.

I honestly think we'll get a kiss soon, if not in 7.14, then in the next episode. I can't see them waiting to show us that, and if they do it won't have been the first one they've shared. Too much UST to NOT kiss... or um, consummate the relationship ;).

At the rate we're going, we may need thread #33 before Monday's episode even airs :lol:.

I have an idea for a thread title...
Eric and Calleigh #33 - He's Her Guy
But considering the title is a spoiler, we probably couldn't use it anyway.

I honestly think we'll get a kiss soon, if not in 7.14, then in the next episode. I can't see them waiting to show us that, and if they do it won't have been the first one they've shared. Too much UST to NOT kiss... or um, consummate the relationship ;).

:guffaw:....I bet we'll get something. No one can wait that long and not even kiss...I dont know if it is even humanly possible

I forgot about Ausiello!

Question: Any scoop on the Eric and Calleigh romance on CSI: Miami? -- Carolina
Ausiello: There's nothing like a brush with death to make you appreciate those around you. Calleigh will learn that lesson the hard way this February.

Yeah! Ausiello was right, and now we're all happy! GOSHHH! I have been excited about episodes before, and then disappointed. I hope that she finds the truffles, and maybe when she's in the hosptial, when she can talk says..."Oh, by the way, thanks for the truffles."

AWWW....I cant wait!!!!!:guffaw:....Wow...I need to chilllll. Oh, and AUDREY2419, I think I remember someone saying that this season is going to lead up to a season finale that will greatly impact or change all the csis lives forever. Hm..wonder what that could mean? I know I personally want them to get married soooooooooo BAD!

I totally forgot about that.....

That was probably the last thing Ausiello posted about E/C....I mean the cupboard has been bare with info from him....Although I think I get more info that he does :lol:

Well if often does take a brush with death in order for some hard headed people to wake and smell the coffee!! ;)

It's funny, but if you go over to YT and look at the promo previews posted (there are about 5 for this episode) and add up all the views....They have been viewed about 10,000 times. :)
Think we obsess much!?:p:lol:

NO...We don't obsess!! ;) We would NEVER do something like that!! :lol:

Wow...you guys are flying through this. I can't keep up! Of course, that's probably my own fault. It's been a looooooooong time.
So, I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the little spoiler about Eric saying he was her man, I was angry...because it totally didn't occur to me that they would already be together...don't ask why. Thanks to some patient explanation, I think I'm now on the same page with the rest of you.

Yup...definitely watched that one like 60 times! How freaking cute was Eric?!

So is it Monday yet?

Hahh...I know i watched it at least 50 or 60 times by now...I think we need to create a CSI MIAMI addiction annymous hotline :guffaw:
Oh I would so call this. :) If there was a treatment center my friends would probably drag me there. :lol:

I'm off to watch it again. Probably for about the 50th time. I like reading everyone's scenarios it helps keep my overactive mind from going up in smoke thinking of all the possibilities.

Hahh...I know i watched it at least 50 or 60 times by now...I think we need to create a CSI MIAMI addiction annymous hotline :guffaw:
Oh I would so call this. :) If there was a treatment center my friends would probably drag me there. :lol:

I'm off to watch it again. Probably for about the 50th time. I like reading everyone's scenarios it helps keep my overactive mind from going up in smoke thinking of all the possibilities.

I know one thing...I always think up so many C/E scenarios...then none of them happen. i just hope that something really amazing happens...my brain is in overdrive for this episode! :)

Man my head hurts just thinking about this episode! In a way I wished I never read the spoilers but anyhoo I would be just at psyched about it just by the promo (believe me, I would have seen the promo...numerous times:lol:)

HAHAHA thats funny a csi miami addiction hotline and im sure it would be crammed 24/7 too lol i too watch it as soon as i get up and before i go to bed im one addicted chick so cannot wait till it airs i love watching from where eric is walking into the hospital with him standing where her head is to him telling her she has to make it oh simply glorious!!

and oh how much do i love the person that said hes her guy oooohhh think im this close .... to losing it love and hate this week!!

Eric attempts to throw Ryan off the trail by saying he hopes the trainer treats her well but Ryan sees right through it and I guess Eric realizes there is no way he is going to fool Ryan so he admits it.

Oh. My. God.....

I'm squealing to read that they are officially together by 7.19! :eek: I was hoping it might happen after 7.14 but i didn't think it would be so soon b/c i thought they would torture us and reveal it either by the end of this season or beginning of next. Eric tried to pull one over Ryan out of respect for Cal's privacy as he knows she'll want to keep it under wraps as long as they can. Otherwise, we all know our big boy would profess his love off a rooftop if he could. I can't wait to see Ryan's face and Eric's too (so full of love I bet!) and to hear him say that line "HE is her guy".

So that means they hook up somewhere btw 7.15-7.18? I really hope they show us that big moment we all have been waiting for, I'll be disappointed if we find out they are together the same time as Ryan does. I feel so robbed of their first kiss (or other things) if it was! Isn't it sad that it took a life threatening event for two people to finally admit their love to each other?

Thank you delkolover, how would we survive without you! I still haven't even recovered from yesterday's promo! :lol: Shout it from the rooftop Eric!

I was wondering too about the pics of Ryan, Cal, and Eric that were taken in 7.13. I'm confused, b/c I thought those pics were taken by Ivan's minions in "They're offed". So they were really taken by a paparazzi photographer not connected to Ivan then? If so, why would he/she be taking photos of Cal riding a horse?? LOL that Cal gets her gun taken away from her from a foot soldier. Perhaps that's a result of her accident, her timing is off. Poor Cal, she doesn't get a break. But I love pissed Cal too!

Well it is not said in the spoilers but sort of hinted that the photographer is somehow linked to Sarnoff and the Russians. He is like their look out guy. He scopes out the wealthy targets they are going to hit by taking pics of their security systems etc....so if he is working for Sarnoff he would be the right type of guy to follow and take pics of the team.

Eric didn't actually use those particular words that wrote....I can't really quote the spoilers but he did say something along the lines of "yeah. Ok I am." In response to Ryan making the "her guy" statement.

Also, when I say he tried to throw Ryan off.....he simply lied. Albeit since seemingly everyone figured it out, it was a bad one....but it was one of things then like "when confronted with something you tell a lie but know the lie is crap and don't tell the truth unless someone calls you on it" type of thing.

I am really really glad that all of you are glad about the spoilers :D You are all very welcome :D

OK thanks for your interpretation/explanation re: the pics, that makes more sense. When I read "paparazzi" photog, I immediately thought, 'celebrity' photog for some dumb reason.

As Eric and Ryan go thru the pics together on the camera, do we know if only them two get to see the pics? Or eventually the whole team does b/c it's evidence? If not, that means only Ryan knows about E/C being together for the time being, and you know how hot juicy gossip like this spreads like fire in high school, i mean, the lab! Then Stetler comes running around, hope he does! I would actually love to see that, or Ryan inadverdently let it slip out to Nat or Valeria first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back