Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

My head hurts (after a day at school), my back hurt (after an hour at gym) and it's snowing here (and I hate snow), so Audrey, could you please make my mojito triple? Still, as bad as this day was, I had a silly smile on my face the entire time because of EC. Now, that's what I call addiction...

I'm hope they get together in this one. Auselio said that Calleigh realizes how life is short in this one and it would be really good if she acted on it right away. I think that Monday can't come fast enough.

2. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

It's funny, but if you go over to YT and look at the promo previews posted (there are about 5 for this episode) and add up all the views....They have been viewed about 10,000 times. :)
    Think we obsess much!?:p:lol:

3. ragingd

ragingd Civilian

I cant wait for 714

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You got it. *Passes over one VERY LARGE Mojito*

I spent the entire day (when I should have been working I might add) thinking about Eric and Calleigh and what this season will mean for them. At the rate we seem to be going, I'm hoping for a CSI Wedding. An engagement during the Season Finale would be so perfect. *sighs*:)

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I forgot about Ausiello!

Question: Any scoop on the Eric and Calleigh romance on CSI: Miami? -- Carolina
    Ausiello: There's nothing like a brush with death to make you appreciate those around you. Calleigh will learn that lesson the hard way this February.

Yeah! Ausiello was right, and now we're all happy! GOSHHH! I have been excited about episodes before, and then disappointed. I hope that she finds the truffles, and maybe when she's in the hosptial, when she can talk says..."Oh, by the way, thanks for the truffles."

AWWW....I cant wait!!!!!:guffaw:....Wow...I need to chilllll. Oh, and AUDREY2419, I think I remember someone saying that this season is going to lead up to a season finale that will greatly impact or change all the csis lives forever. Hm..wonder what that could mean? I know I personally want them to get married soooooooooo BAD!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

At the rate we're going, we may need thread #33 before Monday's episode even airs :lol:.

I have an idea for a thread title...
    Eric and Calleigh #33 - He's Her Guy
    But considering the title is a spoiler, we probably couldn't use it anyway.

I honestly think we'll get a kiss soon, if not in 7.14, then in the next episode. I can't see them waiting to show us that, and if they do it won't have been the first one they've shared. Too much UST to NOT kiss... or um, consummate the relationship ;).

7. CalleighEric

:guffaw:....I bet we'll get something. No one can wait that long and not even kiss...I dont know if it is even humanly possible

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I totally forgot about that.....

That was probably the last thing Ausiello posted about E/C....I mean the cupboard has been bare with info from him....Although I think I get more info that he does :lol:

Well if often does take a brush with death in order for some hard headed people to wake and smell the coffee!! ;)

NO...We don't obsess!! ;) We would NEVER do something like that!! :lol:

9. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Wow...you guys are flying through this. I can't keep up! Of course, that's probably my own fault. It's been a looooooooong time.
    So, I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the little spoiler about Eric saying he was her man, I was angry...because it totally didn't occur to me that they would already be together...don't ask why. Thanks to some patient explanation, I think I'm now on the same page with the rest of you.

Yup...definitely watched that one like 60 times! How freaking cute was Eric?!

So is it Monday yet?

10. CalleighEric

Hahh...I know i watched it at least 50 or 60 times by now...I think we need to create a CSI MIAMI addiction annymous hotline :guffaw:

11. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Oh I would so call this. :) If there was a treatment center my friends would probably drag me there. :lol:

I'm off to watch it again. Probably for about the 50th time. I like reading everyone's scenarios it helps keep my overactive mind from going up in smoke thinking of all the possibilities.

12. CalleighEric

I know one thing...I always think up so many C/E scenarios...then none of them happen. i just hope that something really amazing happens...my brain is in overdrive for this episode! :)

13. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Man my head hurts just thinking about this episode! In a way I wished I never read the spoilers but anyhoo I would be just at psyched about it just by the promo (believe me, I would have seen the promo...numerous times:lol:)

14. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

HAHAHA thats funny a csi miami addiction hotline and im sure it would be crammed 24/7 too lol i too watch it as soon as i get up and before i go to bed im one addicted chick so cannot wait till it airs i love watching from where eric is walking into the hospital with him standing where her head is to him telling her she has to make it oh simply glorious!!

and oh how much do i love the person that said hes her guy oooohhh think im this close .... to losing it love and hate this week!!

15. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

OK thanks for your interpretation/explanation re: the pics, that makes more sense. When I read "paparazzi" photog, I immediately thought, 'celebrity' photog for some dumb reason.

As Eric and Ryan go thru the pics together on the camera, do we know if only them two get to see the pics? Or eventually the whole team does b/c it's evidence? If not, that means only Ryan knows about E/C being together for the time being, and you know how hot juicy gossip like this spreads like fire in high school, i mean, the lab! Then Stetler comes running around, hope he does! I would actually love to see that, or Ryan inadverdently let it slip out to Nat or Valeria first!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.