CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Flack's snarky comments will definitely either piss Danny off (but in a very friendly way just like that Staten Island comment from Terrence) and I bet it's going to be good! Besides, Flack's the Da Vinci when it comes to banter.

Apparently not! Look at the way he stares at him! If looks could kill...:rolleyes:
    OH JOY!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Top--->
    I was trying to be diplomatic to all ships, Top:guffaw:. And the answer is: NO, there isn't. So focused on him Don seems to be:lol: I knew you were going to like it:lol:

Debbie:lol::bolian:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

LOL, true! Flack is king of the zingers, and he knows exactly how to push Danny's buttons. But he knows not to tease Danny too much, lest he have one very sour CSI on his hands. :lol:

Kill? Le Petit Morte, maybe... ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

LOL, I'm all for diplomacy, but when Flack is staring at Danny like Danny is one of his beloved vendor hot dogs, it's hard not to notice. In three of the four shots, too! :lol: :devil:

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, clearly whatever Danny is saying is terribly interesting. Like, 'Oh look, there's some evidence here.'

Obviously, it's brilliant revelations such as this that keep Don transfixed.

:devil:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  5. Faylinn

Sorry for the double post - I guess everybody is busy getting ready for their New Year's Eve festivities. :p

Anyway, here's the spoiler report for 5.12 "Help". :)

6. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

This episode sounds very promising. Finally we get to see some more of Hawkes, without him processing evidence with an odd musical background. The second thing that is actually awesome for this episode is that Sid will be a little bit emotional as well. It's nice to see that Sid is emotionally involved.

Oh, and Happy New Year eveybody!

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Where is EVERYBODY? Its 2009!
    Well let me be the first to wish you Happy New Year in 2009!! And I am ready for a promo of any kind please!!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

"I see dead people":lol::lol::lol: (kidding!)

well, the waiting is killing me too. I am curious about 5.16. We don't know that much about it but i do understand the case will affect one member of the team;););)

what about the "bomb" AJ mentioned earlier???:confused: I know Mac will have to face his nemesis but i think it will be solved beyond 5.17:p

Happy New year to everybody too :D (we are still celebrating inside the Smacked Family Thread)

Debbs:cool:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  9. Top41

The amusing thing is that Danny isn't talking in half of them--he's looking at something on the ground. While Flack gazes at him. Oh, Flack. :lol: :devil:

5x12 sounds really good, especially since it's about time we found out about Hawkes' romantic life, even if it is a relationship from the past.

10. Faylinn

Yeah, I think 5.12 will be an interesting episode for Hawkes - and I'm sure Hill will do a lot with the little moments we get between Hawkes and his ex-girlfriend.

Ghawazee, I'm guessing the 'bomb' AJ mentioned was Adam's job being exchanged for some machines - they've clearly stuck that one on the back burner for now, but I'm sure it'll come back up later. And really, with that, Flack's sister being an alcoholic, Stella going against the Greek guy from the embassy and the baby drama, I don't think we need any more 'bombs' just yet. :lol:

I'm looking forward to the later episodes, but right now I'm pretty excited about 5.12 (for the Hawkes stuff) and 5.13 (for Flack, obviously). :D

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i have seen a pic of Nichole Galicia but i couldn't find it again. She really is beautiful.
    I am hoping 5.12 too. i watched Hung out to dry yesterday and i really missed that type of episodes (Raising Shane is another jewel). All of them working together as a real family, caring for each other, interesting case, EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Regarding 5.13 my poor soul!!!! But i want to see the consequences on Don so i am hoping more 5.14 :D

BTW thanks Fay for the claryfication, but isn't there a bomber somewhere??????? I thought it was literal when it was said " a bomb"

Debbs :D

12. Top41

I'm worried about poor Don, too, but I can't wait to see what Eddie does with the material. Flack is always so calm and in control--the only time we ever really saw him get hot under the collar was in "Consequences" when Mac wanted his log book and in "All in the Family" when he was worried about Danny. So I can't wait to see how he reacts to this--I have a feeling he's gonna be pissed.

13. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Does anyone know when we will be getting new spoliers for new episode, like for episode 18,19 and so on???

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From the current issue of TV Guide:

Q: On CSI: NY it seemed Det. Mac Taylor was going to get some nookie with Julia Ormond's new character. Will she return?
    A: Only for two more episodes on February 11 and 18th. Julia, who debuted as Deputy inspector Gillian Whitmore in November, agreed to a three-episode arc once producers crafted a story about human trafficking--a cause close to her. "It's fabulous how they wove it in," says Julia, who founded the Alliance to Stop Slavery and End Trafficing. "A Russian girl is brought into the forced sex trade... This has a poignant resonance to Gillian. But Mac (Gary Sinise) could be headed for heartache. Asked about a return beyond that, Julia says it "would give away whether I die." Uh-oh. "It's rare when my characters survive."

Also, there's a article with Hill and a upcoming episode with him.

15. Faylinn

Hmm, interesting - I don't get the feeling they'll kill Gillian off, but you never know. (She says her characters rarely survive, but I doubt that had anything to do with how the writers chose to do the storyline. :p)

You can't just leave us hanging. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.