CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

To be honest this is one of the first things in a while that has gotten me excited about the show again. Up until recently I was kind of just meh about it.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Agreed. Along with the Hawkes and Flack episodes coming up this week and next, this one really sounds great. I love emotional Danny--it's very in character for him to be personally hurt by someone betraying the lab, and for him to not really understand how someone could do that. I like Danny's childlike faith in people--it's one of the sweetest things about the character, and while it's sad every time he gets let down by someone, it's nice to see that the people closest to him are people who live up to the faith he has in them. Anyway, it sounds like it will be a great episode!

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Oooh, I can't wait for 'Point of No Return'. That all looks very interesting indeed. :) Thanks for all the spoilers, guys.

4. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

wow. cool spoilers. :) pino hasn't been on the show since season 2 i think. veryyy interesting. like why bring this pino thing back after 3 seasons? this must have some significance. and i'm really really excited for "help"! i am in dire need of a promo lol. :lol:

5. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

With all these interesting things about to happen, I seriously cannot wait for the episodes! Another week or so of waiting before we get to see all of them on a weekly basis again.

Thanks for all the information, you guys!:thumbsup:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hawkes also seems to be pretty surprised by Pino's involvement in a case, so I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction to thing as well. (Hawkes seems adamant that Pino would never be involved involved, despite his problems, so it'll be nice to see him getting a bit agitated during the episode.)

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm glad about him not changing the core of who he is overnight too. This is the one time Lindsay has every right to be pissed as hell at him and I'd be willing to bet we won't see anything. :rolleyes: Granted if AB is on maternity leave that's a logical explanation, but I'd like to think we'd at least get a mention from Danny about how pissed she is at him.

And Yay for Pino being back! It sounds like a great storyline. They're proving they can bring someone back after multiple seasons have passed so now they need to bring back Louie. :shifty:

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, she'd definitely be justified. I imagine Mac or Flack will certainly express the sentiment, though.

Does it go smoothly despite Danny's recklessness, or does he get hurt/in serious danger?

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks for the spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

YAY! YAY! YAY! For multiple reasons YAY!:bolian:

Sorry. I know it's silly but anyone could refresh me who Marty Pino is???? I got lost completely. Is the guy who talked to Danny in Trapped by phone??:confused:

Danny, Danny. It sounds as the old Danny from S1 doing exactly what he wants YAY HOORRAH!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (I adore black sheeps:lol:)

I can't help but being hoping this episode so HARD! Also we will know more about Stella. The Season Finale will be OUTSTANDING if the Greek storyline is well developed (Thanks Melina:thumbsup:)

Debbie :D

10. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Lovin' the new spoliers! Sounds like we are in for some exciting episodes.

Also lovin' that Danny is back to being, well Danny.

11. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

It'll be nice to see Danny back to being Danny in that sense. And Pino its wierd but almost like they thought ooh we need someone who's been in the show before and he came up I did always wonder why he disappeared cos i thought he was really good.

I do agree tho it gives Lindsay a good reason to be pissed, but makes sense Anna could be on Maternity leave cos i was wondering what episodes it would fall into if she was due January (if thats what i remembered readin).

12. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

Hey, if anna is out on leave and Lindsay can't do it i can completely see flack just going off on danny, which is great, i love when those two interact together, have ever since the first real csi ny ep.

ugh, i need a new episode!!!! like NOW!!!! please please please let cbs air a preview tonight: some rerun is on at 8pm :/

13. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Yup that was the guy :)

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol: :lol: I thought Marty Pino was the guy from Cold Case. :p

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Pino was played by Jonah Lotan and was apparently in three episodes: "Trapped", "Super Men" and "Run Silent, Run Deep" (IMDb isn't always accurate, so don't hold me to those).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.