CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Sorry to disagree but...I disagree. Who was it to come up with saving Adams job for a while? And the scene where the little baby whose parents were "Jet setters" and could not be bothered to be home, Who was it that met Sheldon on the release from jail in "Raising Shane"???? It wasn't his "Close" co-worker (her words not mine) Peyton? She is ALWAYS there for Mac, saved Sid, looks out for Danny and puts up with Lindsey so I'm figuring there is a little "Heart of Gold" inside her,besides you have to have a "Hard core" to do a job like that dealing with dead bodies all the time.

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

So... the guy from The Calling is in it? More stunt-casting? Jeez, we didn't get enough in "My Name is Mac Taylor"? */sarcasm*

I liked The Calling, don't get me wrong... But isn't enough enough?

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

It was enough 2 seasons ago..:rolleyes::rolleyes: For gods sake they are in LA the place is crawling with actors and they keep casting celebs that cant act their way out of a paper bag.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The Calling, as in the band? I don't think it counts as stunt casting unless the person is famous enough to advertise "so-and-so guest stars in CSI: NY" this week (and that person isn't a legitimate actor). Sasha Cohen and Nelly Furtado were stunt casting; someone like Scott Wolf or Julia Ormond is just a big score for the show, because they're actors who have been in other high profile project.

Whatever happened to The Calling anyway??? I liked them. :lol:

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I quite liked The Calling too. :lol:

I seem to remember for this episode that more than one of the casting calls suggested they were looking for musicians who were interested in acting, or something along those lines, so I'm not surprised to see a musician or two in the cast list.

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Can anyone tell me which episode it was where Danny carrys Lindsey and she says "Make tracks cowboy"?

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

8. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

5.13 - Rush To Judgement

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Mmm. Angell, please to be seeing you. :p

10. Top41

So excited for 513! I have a feeling this is going to be a really good one...I know Eddie is going to knock it out of the park! :D Glad to see Angell is going to be around, and I hope we finally get to see Danny repay at least a little bit some of the many, many times Flack has been there for him.

11. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ Amen!

I have the feeling, though, it's going to be Angell doing a lot of the comforting, since they're going into flirtations. Hey, maybe this time to make himself feel better, instead of kissing Angell, he'll go the distance on the interrogation table.

(If that happens, I will probably puke and swear off the show for reasons of too much romance...)

12. Top41

^LOL, I have a feeling this will definitely advance whatever is going on between Flack and Angell. Danny's really the one he should be bending over the interrogation table, though. :devil: ;)

On a serious note, I do hope we kind of figure out where Flack and Angell stand. That kiss did kind of come out of nowhere in 507, so I hope we'll at least find out if that was a spontaneous thing on Flack's part, or if there's been something going on behind the scenes between those two.

13. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

^ sooo stoked for 513! i think it's gonna be good too! looking forward to danny-comforting-flack scenes. haha. and yeah, they better continue the flack angell thing. the kiss was just so random and out of nowhere. well they better bring it up again in 512 since angell's there too. ooor 513. whichever, as long as they make it clear to us viewers what's goin on with them! haha.

anyways merry christmas / happy holidays guys! :)

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

If Danny doesn't have any kind of scene with Flack that we can at least interpret as supportive, I'll be disappointed. But they've had some great scenes so far this season, so I'm trying to be optimistic. ;)

15. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I can't wait for episode 13! Bring on the Flack/Angell! At least they do have chemistry most of us appreciate.

And for Alex Band to guest star...I love the Calling. BUt I never pegged him down to act. We'll just wait and see, I guess. But episode 13...THAT I cannot wait to see! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.