CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I hope there is a scene with Danny and Flack, but there might not be cause when you have a person that you have saved and been there for in their weak moments you may not think their strong enough to be there for you in your weak moments, and that could be how Flack and Danny are. Flack may not look at Danny as someone who can hold him up, someone he could run to in a moment of need cause Flack is always having to be the strong guy for Danny.

But I hope even if Danny isn't the one he goes to we at least see Danny acting concerned when talking to Mac or someone worknig Flack's case. The writers have been great at writing a lot of Danny/Flack this year so I hope they keep it going they are to great of a duo to break up.

2. celtess

celtess Rookie

I don"t know but this season we haven't got some smacked new?
    But I approve a lot thing, I approve the linds'pregnant,because Dany looks like so human like a child lol;
    and syd and Adam is in a generic, it's very a good season !! It's my opinion

3. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

I'm really looking forward to 5.13....Eddie never lets me down. :)

A Danny/Flack scene is way overdue...and I'd hope that since its such a prominent episode for Flack that Danny would some how work into it. However, Danny still hasn't had a scene with him discussing Lindsay's pregnancy, and even in Charge of this Post when Flack was in the explosion he didn't stay very long at the hospital or even appear any more concerned than anyone else did...

I'd love to see Danny being there for Flack, especially since Danny kind of owes him for everything he's done for him over the past few seasons. But I have a feeling that if Angell is in the ep, its going to be more of her being there for him than Danny. While I love Angell and her and Flack's chemistry, I really don't want the Danny/Flack friendship pushed away simply because they want to pair up two characters again. They do have great chemistry and were off to a great start, but the rushed kiss was kind of ridiculous. Even if they go back and explain that they have been together, I'll be disapointed because once more the writers have to resort to telling us things, rather than show them, as good writing can do.

4. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Very well said, cSiNyFrEaK30. :thumbsup:

Even if Angell is there for Flack, nothing beats seeing the friendship he and Danny has. It's like seeing Warrick and Nick together.

When it comes to the Flack/Angell pairing, I' still in the middle of whether I like it or I don't like it. It's just right for me. The flirtations and friendly banter were great but when it came to that kiss...it was off-putting for me. But I'm hoping that they will shed light on that too. Hopefully without overshadowing the other dimensions of Flack's character.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't kill me (I have enough with the chickenpox i have these days ;) ) but i didn't enjoy the kiss either. Meanwhile i LOVE Don Flack (He is one of my fav trio along with Stella and Mac) and i really like Angell (a lot!!!!!!) i can't say i liked their kiss.
    Actually it was made as you have said in English "Out of blue" (I think that's the expression. Correct me if i'm wrong)
    All the banter, all the sweets moments they could have had vanished because writers and producers (again!) tried to push two characters together when they weren't ready yet

Inside the Smacked Family Thread we are discussing how OOC our fav couple (Mac and Stell of course) were written this season. But they are not the only ones.
    Danny not telling Don about Lindsay's pregnancy is OOC too (at least for me)

Now we know Don is not going to be at DL's wedding. Yes, it could be because of Don's principles he thinks they are not doing the right thing but still...

There were good scenes together anyway (Danny sitting on Don's desk in a complete intimate gesture :D ) and "the science and facts" comments which made me laugh so hard.
    But i would like Danny being there for Flack.
    Also meanwhile i'm SMACked i feel sorry Stella won't be inside the interrogation room as usual with Don. They are powerful together in actions scenes and inside the interrogation room

Debbie :D

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I'm kind of surprised/disappointed that we haven't had some sort of scene between Danny and Flack regarding the pregnancy, but hopefully we will down the road. I'd love to see Flack growl at Lindsay that she'd better not hurt Danny. He is very protective of his Danno, after all, and he knows Lindsay has hurt Danny in the past. ;)

Agreed, I think that's exactly it. Flack's a real black and white kind of guy--to him, Danny is a person he protects and takes care of. He doesn't think about it going the other way--he probably doesn't think it could go the other way. And I don't think he resents it, either; he'd probably be surprised and thrown if Danny tried to be there for him.

I hope so, too. I really do think Danny needs to try to be there for Flack, even if Flack wouldn't expect or seek him out for support. Danny needs to show Flack he can be there for him, too.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i hope that too. . I don't dislike Lindsay despite of producers have made a great effort trying to change my mind this season (they almost got it grrr)

Lindsay needs to understand she is NOT a teenager and she can't continue with that childish behaviour anymore...she had sex, she got pregnant...well i cannot say the marriage is the ideal solution. But to dance Tango you need two people. She can NOT judge severely Danny using her convenient "devil and saint" theory because Neither Lindsay nor Danny are saints or mean people

I'm very against their marriage. I will always be. Mainly because once producers need "old Danny" back, they will write Lindsay as Snowhite which is completely unrealistic and there will be a waterfall of scenes with the baby because the baby will give her air as character in the same way Danny gives "air" to her to survive

Now all things are quiet and their scenes (as the kicking scene) was likable. But i wouldn't want a whole melodramma in 5.17 (also i would like to know why the heck Mac and Stella are there. It's stupid if you ask me. At least something will happen with my fav ship but i didn't hear that ;)

Regarding 5.13 I do want Danny be there for Flack. Yes, he is weaker than Don. But it doesn't mean is OOC. After all Don has been there for him for years in the same way Stella has been there for Mac :D

BTW I'm hoping Sheldon's episode :D

Talking about Sheldon episode here there are some spoiler pics from 5.12 :D

Credits: Lindsay From the loveliest French Forum :D

Sheldon's chick (It's sweet!)

[​IMG]
    Angell is back!! :D
    [​IMG]

Stella having fun with Don and Danno;) :D

[​IMG]

Mmm it must be interesting what Danny is saying to Don :eek:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gorgeous Stella. Nuff' said:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

And the BEST OF THE BEST: Aren't they Mac and Stella???? Or my eyes are playing tricks??????????????
    [​IMG]

Debbie :D (sorry. I couldn't get them bigger)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  8. Top41

Agreed. Yes, Danny might be the emotional damsel-in-distress to Flack's strong, stoic hero, but that doesn't mean he can't provide a little comfort and solace to Flack when the detective goes through his ordeal.

I wonder if Stella is noticing the staring. Because seriously, Flack, not subtle. And it's cute how Stella is smiling at Flack as he stares at Danny. :D

I think Danny could be reciting the phone book and Flack would find it fascinating. :lol: Awwwww, Flack. :adore: :D

Looks like a nice moment between them! :D Thanks for the pics! :D

9. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

thanks for the lovely pics!! :) wish we could enlarge em! but you can still see them well enough though haha.

soooo stoked for 512! based on the pics it seems to be a really good ep. we'll just have to wait and see! :)

10. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Awesome pictures! Thank you! Now, I really really really can't wait for ep12. :scream:

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

soo looking forward to 5X13. i'll always say this no matter how many times i post it but Eddie is the whole reason i got into NY and since the 1st ep he has never disappointed. Flack is a great character, i'm so happy that he's getting some good storylines this year.

i would like to see a good Danny/Flack scene. Flack has been there for Danny countless times it's time for Danny to be there for Flack. maybe now that Danny has grown up a bit i'm hoping that happeneds. they have a good friendship when it's shown.

a Flack and Angell scene would be awesome to see. Angell is also and awesome character and EV is a great actress i'm sure no matter what they give her to do in the ep she'll be great. i'm interested to see if TPTB will show the audience where F/A are in their 'ship. the kiss they had was one (IMO) that has happened before it definitely was not the first time.

i have a feeling the ep will be great, the season has been going so well so far.

12. GregRox

GregRox Victim

If 5x11 was the last eppy and I'm pretty sure it was then 5x13 wouldn't be airing till like the middle of January. Poo. I can't wait to see some Flack drama... And some more Danny/Flack scenes.. I'm not looking forward to the Flack/Angell stuff though.. Angell is just... meh I don't like her. I liked her character originally in the beginning but it seems a lot of her screen time revolves around Flack.

Although it was nice to see her away from him in the last few episodes. And then there was that kiss. It confused me. A lot. Flack just sorta kissed her and like four episodes later I'm still not sure whats going on with them. So unless I missed something and I'm pretty sure I didn't TPTB still haven't really explained that.

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Not to try to start a discussion here, but let's remember that they are partners. (Re: Flack's line in Taxi to the guy that killed that NJ cop) It seems normal to me. Plus, she's working with Stella in that Greek thing now, and as far as I can tell Flack isn't involved.

I'm (im)patiently waiting for 5.13, too, but I'm pretty much waiting for NY to come back in general, so it's not really surprising.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Top--->
    It must be one of those priceless moments of the episode. I'm glad Stella shares it with them :D could it be any reference to Danny's paternity??? :D I smell jokes to the future Daddy :D

I forgot to post two of them
    One with Jess and Mac :D

[​IMG]

And Another one with Don and Danny :D
    [​IMG]

Debbs :)

15. Top41

Yeah...Angell is involved in Stella's storyline, which I'm happy to see. I'm curious to see where things go with her and Flack, but I'm glad it's not all they're doing with her character.

Could be, but I kind of hope not. Flack can be much more creative, I think. ;)

LOL, oh, Flack, is there anything else in the room but Danny? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.