Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont' generally have CSI marathons in the UK :(

I choose a lot of Cath centred eps to watch a lot of the time :D

Don't forget that you need everyday check your collection of favourite Marg's pics and still be amazed how hot she is;)

Oh yeh, I do that :D and still get amazed that someone can be that hot, and that she can be so great too- she just seems funny and down to earth, as well as being hot :D

You Know You're a Marg Fan When...
You're a PureJoy Shipper 100% all the time
I don't mean to be offensive, OR start a shipper discussion here, etc. Being a *PureJoy* shipper doesn't mean that you are a Marg fan. You can be a Billy fan as well :D Anyway, I'm not a PureJoy shipper, I'm still a big fan anyway :) So, I don't think it's a reason. Again, no offense, I only wanted to share my opinion. ;)

Ooooh I check a few times a day...JUST because I have a Marg problem :devil:
We all suffer from Marg's disease :D (There's an existing sickness called Addison's disease, so... there should be one called Marg's disease; it would mean the crazy TalkCSI Marg fandom. :D)

You Know You're a Marg Fan When...

*You're on Margamania more than three times a day

Why, thanks a lot. Glad we can help. :D

As for the shipper one, I think Ambie was just speaking from her own experience. But yes, it's best if we leave any shippy reference out of here. Personally I'd hate to see our little Marg/Catherine haven turn into a fest for any certain ship like some of the actor/character threads in the general LV forum. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the States. Also hope Marg is having a great evening with her family. <3

The Marg Disease has no cure....*bwahahahaha* :devil:

I'm watching yet another CSI marathon (actually it's CSI Vegas and then NY...they alternate) and looooving it ;) Killer is on right now and Marg is DUH, beautiful :)

Oh yeah, huge *oopsies*on the shipping...totally didn't even notice that until just now!

Have a Margalicious day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back