Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a bigger problem with the thumb-up icon. :lol:
Oh no E, not the thumbs-up icon....that usually means some form of idiocy was just posted.;)

Yessss those gorgeous sapphire eyes of hers, truly mesmorizing. Even more so when they're beautifully framed in those damn sexy glasses.

Me n Marg: I wish we could, but I can't tell you how many times we've been reminded not to discuss Tom and Bob...

Yay for a new thread! WOOHOO!

Wow, congrats! New Marg's thread:D

And I'm agree that Marg has the most beautiful blue eyes. Really, not many people have this shade of blue. Of course when she's in her glasses - she's just hot.

Big congrats again and I'll try to be here more often:)

I just realised that I haven't said CONGRATULATIONS on Marg Thread #8!!

There, I said it ;p

I figured as much about the 'body part discussion' I was mostly joking ;P We need code names...*LOL*

By discussing Marg's bodyparts, I think it's referred to our previous naughty jokes about her boobs and legs and those nicknames. It's still fine to talk about how beautiful her eyes are, right D? *blinks rapidly*
That would be correct on all counts. And we also all know what happens if the nicknames startup again don't we. ;) If not I will let these folks tell ya. :)

Hold up....nicknames? What? I'm SO confused...

Anyways...Go check out the Marg picture thread- there are some ADORABLE pictures of her at a jewelry store opening recently...very very Margalicious ;)

We need an official Marg Helgenberger Admiration Day.

Right funny, moving on now and I suggest the body part naming thing be dropped, the rule exists for a reason, and I will be kind enough to let one of the others tell you why. ;)

Sorry, Destiny *hides* I'll stop!

Drumchik I suppose you are right, it IS everyday. But you know how a lot of other celeb fans have declared 'official' days or whatever...Just the fan in me, I suppose ;P

Is anyone going to tell me WHY we have the body part rule?? Did it get out of hand? Did someone find out? Tell meeee! YES, I'm a good whiner ;)

^ We used to make naughty jokes about Marg's body parts for fun, but sometimes we couldn't help but cross the PG-13 line. The nicknames (T and B among others) we gave just didn't help in any way. :lol: This may have been considered inappropriate by some forumers here so D and Tally made it a rule to not discuss body parts of the actors/characters in that way, and no nicknames. In short, as long as we mention any of those names, we get nudged if not mod-slapped. :lol:

It is still alright to talk about the beauty of her features/assets :)D), though. We just need to be careful with our wording and not make it sound naugh(dir)ty. :D

Not to mention that all the actors/actresses on this show (as well as the others) know about this site and if they were to peek in and read the comments, that doesn't bode well. Btw they got comical when they were asked to stop with the nicknaming of body parts by saying they were talking about Catherine, not realizing that meant they were also referring to Marg. But a great effort to try and get around the rule. :lol:

Darn! Does that mean we can't discuss big toe, Flo, when we see pics of Marg in open-toed shoes? :wtf: Flo can be really cute when she's painted a pretty color! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back