Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Don't forget about the niece!!:thumbsup: lol!!

2. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

I know I'm probably wrong but is it ryan and calleigh who they show kissing in the preview for gone baby gone ? cause i'm just saying it looks like them.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ I hope not.

I think they're trying to make it look like Calleigh and Eric. Who knows, could be them, but seriously, it's probably just some random blonde girl making out with a random guy that they'll show in a flashback at some point in the show, that they try to make look like Cal and Eric in the promo so everyone freaks out because it's so obvious they like each other now. *takes breath after that run on sentence*

Or maybe... that's what they want us to think...

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I seriously doubt its Calleigh or Ryan/Eric.

:lol: is it bad that I didn't even notice anyone was kissing in the preview? :lol:

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Nope I don't think it's either Cal, Eric or Ryan. I paused it and the guy's hair is too long to be either Eric or Ryan and I don't think Cal would be making out with some random guy who looks like no one we have seen before. So yep, misleading promo like usual cause I do think they want us believing it's Eric and Cal.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, that leaves out my next thought that maybe it was a flashback of Calleigh with Jake. :lol: I didn't figure it would be. :lol:

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it, but then I was like "there's no way that would happen."

It's probably just a flashback with some suspects.

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

No, it's not. I new that there's supposed to be a kiss and I still had to play it again, because I missed it the first time I watched the promo.

I think that they wanted us to believe that it's Calleigh and Eric kissing but I'm sure it's not them.

9. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I just watched the promo and i doubt its Calleigh & Eric...although im kinda hoping that it is...wishful thinking :rolleyes:

10. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

i watched the preview too and i hate those!!! they always make it look like something good is gonna happen between eric and cal and nothin happens :scream: i'm sure is not eric and cal but something is gonna happen.... someday...

i think it gonna be a great moment and i think cal should be the one to start it cuz eric is taling forever ... i dont know ... i really hope it won't be like sara and grissom, ( i love the couple) where one day they were together... csi miami has to show how cal and eric get together!! :)

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

ET is reporting that Sean "P Diddy" Combs will be making a 2 episode appearance on the show in early '09!

He will reportedly be playing a "Federal Prosecutor who has a conflict with Horatio and his team not only on the case, butl also in their personal lives."

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

What the?

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hmm, that will be interesting... I'm generally cynical about guest stars. Has he done much acting before?

14. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thanks for posting that...it was cool! I can't believe it has been 150 eps myself!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.