Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Loved when Emily said, "If I was 150 would I be wearing these shoes? Probably not." :lol:

And then Jonathan talking about the colored dna vials and saying something about it looking like a methadone clinic. :lol:

About P. Diddy- Oh, lord. Nelly's on NY and Diddy's coming to Miami. Oh, brother.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for the video, carolina. :) I like how they've decided to do an episode for their 150th that (like Sunil said) works to save a life rather than investigating after the fact. Seems like it'll be a pretty strong episode.

In the 'Actor' category on IMDB, this is what it lists:

1. 66th Grand Prix of Monaco (2008) (TV)
    2. A Raisin in the Sun (2008) (TV) .... Walter Lee Younger
    3. "Late Show with David Letterman" (1 episode, 2006)
      ... aka Late Show Backstage (USA: title for episodes with guest hosts)
      ... aka Letterman (Australia)
      ... aka The Late Show (USA: informal short title)
      - Episode dated 3 February 2006(2006) TV episode
    4. Carlito's Way: Rise to Power (2005) (V) (as Sean Combs) .... Hollywood Nicky
    5. Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (2005) (VG) .... Dip
      ... aka Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (USA: complete title)
    6. Death of a Dynasty (2003)
    7. Monster's Ball(2001) (as Sean Combs) .... Lawrence Musgrove
      ... aka Bal du monstre, Le (Canada: French title)
    8. Made (2001) (as Sean Combs) .... Ruiz
    So it doesn't look like there's much to go on. Then again, I don't know much about him so I'm not sure if any of that is helpful. :lol:

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL...."I feel all 150 episodes are essentially about my character..." :lol:

:D That video made me smile all the way through. Whoever says that David is still full of ego is wrong. It really looks like there's no bad blood between anyone on the show. :)
    Except maybe Rex and a rival college football fan:shifty: haha....

What's methadone? Like...meth the drug? Yes. I'm slow.

I wish we had more behind the scenes stuff. :cool:

I want the Gone Baby Gone thread to be up so I can express my opinions on it! Please? :D

Diddy. In CSI:Miami. I liked when Xhibit was on, but...I liked his show so...

Diddy.

Really?

But hey, he'll probably do a good job. Interested to see what in the world he does to the personal lives of the characters!

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

It's used mostly with drug addicts to manage their addictions (slow down or inhibit withdrawl)/help them get off of drugs like heroin or morphine because it produces the same effects. I believe it's also used for chronic pain management, which I suppose is why it's good for withdrawl because I hear that can be painful. :p *iz a bit of a nerd*

It should be up early to late Friday (because we give a full week for each episode thread) so you may feel free to express anything you like about it here until that time. :)

The Diddy thing kind of reminds me of what NY did with Nelly...maybe it's just me.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I didn't see it but I heard was excellent in "A Raisin in the Sun"

It will be interesting to see him in such a professional, legal role ;)

6. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

That video was great. The best part is when Jonathan Togo says "I haven't been in all the episodes...but I think the entire show has really been about my character."

:guffaw:

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I liked it, it was funny. But where was Adam Rodriguez? Like everyone else was there cept for him.

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I was thinking the same thing.:confused:

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Awesome! Thank you!

Anyway, I can't wait to see how this episode is so different from the others. It will be a nice change of pace to see how they all react to it instead of the case as the main focus. Granted, the show should be about the cases, but this was a good idea for every once in a while. Despite the cheesy promos, it really does look like an episode we shouldn't miss.:)

Yeah, Adam was missing...hmm...Some videos have all the characters except one. I don't think they do it on purpose though. He was probably not there that day they were shooting or something.

I forgot to say earlier....Diddy was in Raisin in the Sun? As Walter Lee? WHAT?!

10. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

Yea I was wondering about Adam also.:cardie:

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Wait, where was Ryan/Jon? I didn't see him in the previews.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Saw the preview for GBG again tonight and this time saw the kissing couple. Couldn't see girl very well cause it flashed off before I got a good look at her, but the guy is definitely not Eric (too much hair lol) and I don't think it was Ryan either. I think the hair was a couple shades darker than Ryan's.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for posting it:thumbsup:

Loved everyone, Emily & Jonathan always crack em up :lol:
    E: If I were 150, would I be wearing these shoes? Probably not?

Just a question, where the hell was Adam Rodriguez??? He was the only one missing:wtf:

As for P. Diddy, well I guess we have to wait:p

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Thanks for the vid. It was awesome!!!:thumbsup:

I was a little late in coming here and already posted it on my You tube with another from TV Guide.

Here is the link to the TV guide interview- Um, Hiphuggers... beware...:eek::eek::eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKY5U-g1Jhc

Are Calleigh and Eric finally going to admit their feelings to each other this season on CSI: Miami?
    Matt: If Calleigh intends to, I'd urge her to make quick with the Hallmark card. Because to hear Megalyn Echikunwoke (aka Dr. Tara Price) tell it in this video Q&A, Eric "has the hots" for the new lady coroner.

HCrazy :cool: runs off to hide!

15. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Thanks for the vid Hcrazy :)

Ok would it be really awful to say that i really dont like that woman!! :scream:
    I think im just gonna go curl up on my bed and cry :(:( Eric so does not have the hots for her, he has the hots for Calleigh :scream: I will be really disappointed if they have taken us this far with the EC romance for nothing :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.