Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Thanks Hcrazy!!!

I cant wait to see "Gone Baby Gone" i hope its as good as it sounds :) and i hope we see a bit of the characters personal lives!! im so excited!!:lol:

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

When I read the spoilers I thought this ep sounded amazing very emotional and just totally different than the type of ep we are used to from this show...I am really hoping that it translates well onto screen

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So, Ryan may have to be his sponsor's sponsor now? That's twisted. :lol: But it sounds good.

Calleigh knowing about horses. haha. I can picture her riding on one.

4. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

:guffaw:i just cant see her on one to be honest, she doesnt seem like the horse type :lol:

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:shifty:Calleigh & horses???? :guffaw:
    **composes herself**
    Ok seriously I can both imagine her when she was a child riding a horse maybe 'cause she lived in a farm (seriously, where did she live??? I'm getting too much confused with her family & her past:lol:), but, honestly, I can't picture her riding horses right now:wtf:.
    I mean she's a lady with a gun who drinks, I can't picture her as a cowgirl:lol:.
    Maybe I can do it with Emily Procter but not with Calleigh Duquesne.
    IDK it's something I would never have thought about before this spoiler:p
    Now I can't wait to see her with a hat and a whip:guffaw::guffaw:
    **goes to bed after this picture in her mind**

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I could see Calleigh knowing about horses, probably my stereotype of southern/country people, I don't know.

Wow, Ryan's sponsor is using and gambling? That will be such a good storyline in my opinion. It's sad, but it will be really interesting to see how Ryan will take it. Aw...it's gonna be sad...What's going to happen to little look-a-like Billy?

That's his name now. I've decided. :)

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You know since she's supposed to be southern I could picture her riding horses and being country.
    The problem is that Calleigh didn't do anything southern for years, maybe since s2, so I can't picture her as southern anymore:lol:.
    IDK I can both picture her on horse or knowing everything about horses, but at the same time I can't do it.
    It's a strange feeling:lol: or maybe I drank too much to picture Calleigh on horses right now:p

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I bet that Ryan's taking care of Billy while daddy gets help. Hence why he dropped him off to school. Maybe it's Billy that tells Ryan about what his father's doing? There are SO many possiblities. I'm really looking forward to this ep.

9. GregNickRyanFan

I'm still holding out hope that Mark is Ryan's brother-in-law and that Billy is Ryan's nephew.

10. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I couldn't agree with you more. I feel the exact same thing; I could sort of picture it but then again Calleigh doesn't really seem like they type to like horses, guns yes, but horses... IDK
    I guess we'll have to see till the episode airs.

11. GregNickRyanFan

maybe she doesn't like riding them and only likes watching the races and that's what she's knowledgeable about?

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

She may have dreams about her & Eric riding bareback on horses Who know! Lol! :guffaw:

13. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Ditto on both counts! :thumbsup:

It sounds like it will be a very emotional epi for all the characters, not just H. Although I can just imagine how H is going to be considering his ferocious desire to protect his son...

On a side note, has there been any info coming forth about the episodes after Gone Baby Gone?

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

:lol: It's possible. But I can just hear her saying something like, "Yeah, of course I know how to ride! My Uncle/Aunt had a farm and when we'd go visit them, we'd ride all the time."

I'm totally looking forward to this episode. I love horses. I think it would be great to see all the characters on horseback.

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I bet Ryan took her to the racing track and taught her all about horses while placing a few bets on the side.

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.