Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

It CAN'T be trueeee!!!!!!! Remember that Corey Miller guy said that they weren't going to go that direction! She's been in like 3 episodes! I may go jump off a cliff. ARGH! Can we PLEASE have the show without stupid high school drama?!

Great. A nice new bad mood before work. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for posting that! Jonathan is hilarious! :lol: And how odd is it to hear David Caruso talk like a normal person? HaHa!

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I know tell me about it!!
    But i have to say that after reading what Delkolover said in the E/C thread, i cant see it happening. I think its just Megan Echri....somethings wishful thinking (sorry cant spell her name) :lol:

Upps we are so off topic :rolleyes:...sorry

Anyway im really looking foward to seeing the 150th eppie, it looks sooo good!!
    The actress in this one, is it the one out of "Meet the parents" and "Meet the fockers"?? :lol:

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

David sounds so different from Horatio it's like they don't even have the same voice. :lol:

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

That video was hilarious. Those guys have way too much fun to be at work!:p

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Don't worry it is not true.....I spoke, well emailed, with Corey and it is NOT going to happen. In his words "Writers write the show, not the actors"

I then asked him, since he never answers me outright, if he was right and what Megan said was untrue to reply with a :) and he did....so it is not going to happen.

Gone Baby Gone looks sooo much different than anything they have done before. The case usually starts after someone is dead so it will be nice to see them racing against time to actually save someone.

After seeing her in "Meet the Parents" and "Meet the Fockers" it will different to see Terri Polo do a role like this.

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Sorry, I may have steered a little off-topic. My main point was that I was sick of unneeded personal drama.

David does sound totally different!

This episode looks fantastic! WEE I'm excited!

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

**skipping all the shipping stuff**

Ladies & gentlemen I may introduce you Carmen Delko (alias Eric's mother).

As you noticed, she'll be played by Adriana Barraza.
    Except for the name I thought they were gonna pick a different person to play a Latin-American woman:p.
    Sorry but I can't picture her as Eric's mother :lol:

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Wow, way different than I imagined his mom was going to be. I was thinking she'd have dark-ish skin like him. I can see her as his mom now, she's just way different than I imagined. Thanks for the pic!

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Look its Calleigh's future mother in law. :guffaw:

I somehow pictured his mother different.

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I don't know what we'd do without you spoiler guys...LOL

I pictured his mom to be a little heavy for some reason. Won't that be really odd to see him calling her mom? It's kinda like when you see a teacher outside of school. Like, I didn't know you had a life!!

A lot of Cuban people are lighter-skinned though. Keep in mind Adam is Puerto Rican. So yeah. Anyway. This will be soooo weird. But we should've seen his parents a loooong time ago.

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Thanks Florry, I am sure they will um, give her the Miami Look! :D

Hey, we have new pics up from, "The Deluca Motel" -- "The DeLuca Motel" Whern a shooter targets the motel where Delko is staying, Horatio David Caruso) must look into Delko's past to find the killer, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Dec. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Now my source link is down, so can someone else hook them up??? The pics look good.:thumbsup:

Horatio is talking with Eric in 2 of them and 2 of them alone. I don't see any of the otherr cast though. ;)

HCrazy :cool:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Definately different than what I imagined....I can't picture her as Eric's mother either!

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

What is the Paige and I will hook them?

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

:wtf:
    Florry86 are u absolutly, positively sure that you posted the right link? Dear God! I thought Eric's mother was a beautiful woman. I am NOT accepting that picture until I see that episode.... Okay, calm down....Ah! What wrong with the casting director? Are they trying to trick us?
    Ugh, so upsetting, in a way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.