Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

I love horses too - have all my life. Sadly, I doubt we'd ever see Horatio on a horse as much as I'd sell my soul to the devil to see him taking the saddle. :p After seeing Felony Flight again, I get the strong impression Horatio is very much a city boy and would not be caught dead on a horse as I get the feeling he's afraid of big animals. So sad when he's such a brave soul :lol:

But, I think we are getting away from the spoiler thing as has been noted several times...

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Calleigh + age 10 + riding a brown horse+ in the backyard of her house in Louisianna = cuteness

I wouldn't be suprized if she still knew how to ride one.

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

She may know how to ride but i just cant picture her on one :lol: calleigh in the series looks more like a city girl than a country girl... i dunno.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think that it would've been easier to picture if we were on seasons 1 or 2. She was still very southern and IDK but I relate southern to horses also. It's more realistic if we don't focus on Calleigh now but remember season one and that girl it's easy to see as having a horse involving childhood. I do see her having an uncle with a farm, like someone mentioned. Season 7 Cal has been in Miami a long time now, so she's a city girl by now ;)

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Exactly:thumbsup:. You couldn't say it better.
    Anyay IMO they won't show Calleigh riding a horse...we'll just have Emily saying "Oh horses, I used to ride them when I was young, you know when everyone in my family was cheerful" with a bright smile on her face.
    I can't picture TPTB writing anything more to say for Emily, although it would be nice to see her riding on a horse:lol:, possibily falling from it, just to show how southern Calleigh is:guffaw:
    **composes herself**
    ok ladies & gentlemen we have to stop picturing Calleigh on horses:lol:

Anway all I can't wait for is our CSI getting called on a crimescene while doing something odd:devil:

6. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Well, how about some new spoilers... what's on the horizon AFTER Gone Baby Gone? I'm dying to hear about what's in store for us after that epi!! Is there any news on what's coming down the pike? I've been engaged in some off list discussion regarding Horatio and Julia... what's gonna be the deal with her? Is she faking her disorder and will she play Horatio for a fool? Oooo inquiring minds want to know!

7. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Me too! I really want to know his family more. Hopefully this season might be it! :thumbsup:

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Remember that interview with Eva LaRue where she said we were going to meet members of Ryan's family? I know the kid isn't his, but maybe the guy is a brother in law or cousin? I hope so...we really need to see his family. He's been on the show for 4 seasons and all we know is that he's from Boston, has a gambling problem...and doesn't like cranes. Oh. And Uncle Ron cracks safes! lol

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

So true. We know more about Natalia and her past and she has only been on the show for two years. He is the character we know the least about. After being on the show for this long one would think we know more about his background by now. We are still learning about Eric, Calleigh, H and even Frank. But we rarely get any glimpes into his childhood, family or even what really made him become a cop. Hopefully this season we will find out more. He is not my favorite character, Eric and Cal have that distinction, but I would still like to know more.

10. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

I would like to know more about Ryan.:thumbsup: I was wondering where I can find this interview? Thanks

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Ryan is not one of my favorite characters, but I keep thinking that that's because I don't know anything about him. If I knew more, maybe I would like him more.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I posted it in this post here. :)

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Maybe this was a mistake on TVGuide's behalf. Notice Eva (supposedly) says we meet a member of Ryan's family, but then Keck goes on to say that later Eric's mom is introduced. She could've possibly said that we meet Eric's "family" & the interviewer just got the names twisted around.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope that's not the case cause we've already met one member of Eric's family and none of Ryan's. But, you could be right. I still am hoping Mark will be Ryan's bro-in-law and Billy his nephew. :)

15. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

Thanks for the information! I really hope we meet someone in Ryan's family this time.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.