Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micha

Micha Rookie

This is a scene of episode 9.09, I got this from a friend who visit the set in September:

Catherine, Nick en Hodges are standing around a garbage bag. In the bag is drab (human-soup), rests of a human body. The scene starts with a question:
    Nick: ‘So what is Grissom going to do? Is he going to teach again? A sabbatical?’.
    Catherine answers: ‘I don’t know’.
    Then they talk about the case. It is an announced leaving.
    The stage-manager (Richard J. Lewis) give a couple of hints to Nick and Catherine how to pick up the garbage bag.
    Catherine and Nick pick up the garbage bag and they let the ‘human soup’ out of the garbage bag and then…CUT! The stage-manager walks in. They were to early! All "Human-residue" has to be cleaned, and that will take about half an hour. Catherine is fed up considerably…
    I translate this from Dutch to English, so maybe is isn't translated correctly…Sorry..

2. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Hey Micha,
    You didn't think I'd also visit this forum right?;)
    But yeah, that's exactly what I saw. Though I wasn't sure if it was Richard J. Lewis, I thought it might be him. And I didn't copy those lines exactly, but it is what they said. Grissoms leave is already announced in episode 9.09.

3. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Thanks for this! I'm glad to hear the team is aware that Grissom will be gone before 9.10. Although with Nicky mentioning the sabbatical, it's not clear to me that they know he's leaving for good. I was hoping there would be room in at least a couple epis for the team to say their good-byes, in whatever form that might take.

I've been thinking for awhile that 9.7 is going to put Grissom over the edge, and that would make sense in this context.

Oh ... and the miniature thing ... has anyone seen the new TV Guide? I saw scans of Grissom holding a piece of a miniature ... looks like a doll in prison garb, hanging by the neck from a light fixture. Doesn't explain the miniature courtroom, I know, but maybe Natalie's back at work. Cause we all know how easy it is to get crafting materials in prison. ;)

Ali

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

A doll in prison wear with a noose around its neck? Is Natalie planning to kill herself?

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  6. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I'm a little confused ...I thought the Lady Heather case was the fifth episode and now it is "Say Uncle" was this the one that was suppose to be Revelations...the one where Nick's team mates start to see changes in his personality...so very confused.episodes numbers are driving me a little crazy.

7. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

The LH epi is still the 5th, and "Say Uncle" is the 6th. What's not clear is where the Nick changes are supposed to occur (or even if they still are). I'm sure the original spoilers had this in the LH epi (which was first entitled Revelations, then Of Inhuman Bondage, before becoming Leave Out All the Rest). At one point, the spoilers for that epi indicated there was a missing child story, plus LH, plus the team noticing changes in Nick's behavior. Which seemed like way too much going on at the same time. Then suddenly the missing child was out of the spoiler ... and then Nick wasn't mentioned anymore. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but it's not front and center like it initially was. Given that LOATR seems to be evolving into a very Grissom-centered epi, maybe they shifted the Nick moment to 9.6 ... Say Uncle doesn't seem nearly as busy with personal stuff ... and I think there's just the one case.

I keep thinking that the line in the promo for 9.03, where something is said about the last scene being haunting, alludes to someone thinking they see Warrick. This was originally supposed to be Nick in 9.02, I think, so maybe it's him in this one as well, and then the team notices changes an episode or two down the line.

Ali

8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

The TV guide lists the Lady Heather episode as number six...guess that is where my confusion is and I went to other spoiler sites and they too have it listed as the sixth episode....it is a little confusing and some spoilers for Say Uncle allude to a mall and a child disappearing (original spoiler for Revelations)...see why I am confused.

9:06
    Nov. 6: Grissom probes the shady world of erotica... with Lady Heather (Melinda Clarke) as his guide.

then it says that epis seven is shoulda,woulda,coulda or something like that.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am so excited to have Lady Heather back.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

It is now, no harm done. :)

11. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Yeah, it's definitely a spoiler jumble out there ... but I'm thinking that we'll surely get some Nick reaction soon. I mean, we're coming up on epi 4, right? Doesn't leave much time for him to start having issues before we hit the serial killer case in 9.9/10 (which I think is supposed to be his and Greg's case, but at this point who knows?)

Ali

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who is getting all confused. The titles and numbers and content keep changing so much that I don't know what is what. If anybody has a handle on it, can clear up the confusion for the rest of us?

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The TV Guide article made me a bit dismayed. So, does Grissom seem like an impulsive spur of the moment guy? or laid back and stick with it matter of fact type person? I don't think this ep. will prove or show anything, except the things are not as they seem. Grissom is not about to throw away a 9 yr. relationship for a person he's seem now 5 times in 9 years. I think this will be a revelation of her [LH] gritty down to the facts episode, and she'll finally help him out of his torment and turmoil pertaining to all the grief he's suffered lately, which includes losing Warrick and Sara leaving him again. All is not what this magazine portrays :cool:Going back a ways, WP stated this~

Petersen confirms that Sara will figure into Grissom's final arc, he stops short of saying the couple will ride off into the sunset together at the end of ep. 10 "I wouldn't want to say excatly what were going to do--I want people to watch certainly, he chuckled, "but Sara is involved"

Stayed tuned:confused:

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

That we know of. ;)

Didn't Sara kind of throw it away by leaving him? Twice? Maybe we'll find out that LH's been comforting him all this time. After all, they really did connect on an emotional level. She seems to be the only person who really gets him.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

People get divorces after 25+ years of marriage, so that does not mean Grissom would not throw away his relationship with Sara which never even made it to marriage. Now I am not saying that he is going to be with LH suddenly but many relationships these days do not last, even if they have been together for a long time.

Yeah I think LH has always understood him in a way Sara could not.

They seem to be changing the titles a lot this year of the episodes. Maybe it was because they filmed 5 of them early on and decided to change them after much thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.