Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

This is seeming to be a theme with Nick actually, putting his life in danger...I do wonder if Brass will finally be the one to confront him...maybe over a beer...like maybe what a father would for his son...see Nick has been told in the past just to get over it by Grissom...Maybe Brass could show him how to move past his friend's death without dying himself.Past the guilt of not walking out with his friend that night and you know he has to be thinking it...I would be.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I don't know if Nick isn't going to talk to the shrink, I am not sure he will open up to Brass, it seems to me that TPTB don't do things that way they go usually the other route which is the last person you would think of that he would talk to (if he talks at all right now), right now we would think it will either be Grissom, Brass or Catherine, but it could be Greg (he is a friend), Riley (she is knew but knows the shrink crap and didn't know Warrick), heck right down to Doc, Dave or even Hodges or another lab tech. My guess is he will keep it bottled up, until he either explodes or someone sets the trigger and the need to talk happens. Nick is not someone who is predictable with his emotions lately.

3. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
  4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Oohh! So is Natalie going to hang herself???

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

No, he seemed to shut down after he was buried alive. He was the most emotional of the bunch and now he's almost wooden.

Natalie's gonna hang herself..good..the end of another GSR story.

Anymore pics coming from beyond.

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Looks very interesting about Natalie hanging herself. Maybe Grissom gets there before she does and then can see himself to have beaten her, in a way that he stopped the miniature from happening, unlike the rest, and she has to stay in prison/psychiatric hospital. It'd end the story quite nicely.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

It is now, no harm done. :)

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Here are a few episode stills from 9x07 Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda.

Caption: "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" -- Grissom (William Petersen) finds a disturbing new miniature creation when he goes to visit Natalie Davis, a.k.a. the miniature killer, after he is called to testify at her competency hearing, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Nov. 20 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

#1 // #2 // #3

Pics from BTA

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I did see these on the WPAP@LJ last night.
    Thanks again for posting them ams :D
    I personally can't wait for this episode. Based on the article, Grissom and LH aren't quite over yet... :)

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Lovely pics Erica, cheers for posting. Should be an interesting episode to say the least.

Lol, I was just making sure. I saw them and though 'HEATHER!' and came to post 'um. Knew you'd like :p

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Thanks for the photos. Looks interesting. I must admit though, I am sick of photos of mostly Grissom and a few of Catherine for this season so far. It sometimes feels like there is no one else on the show but them according to the people who release these press photos.

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hey I'm a Grissom fan, like I love the guy to death and I'm sick as hell of it. It's probs it's because it's his last season but still, be nice to see the other guys on the show, I'm beginning to forget what they look like.

14. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

Thanks for the pics,Grissom looks hot again.

15. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Especially poor Gregg...I barely have seen him at all...and I am a Nick fan but I agree...where is the rest of the team?