Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Thanks Wojowolf, I was just joking around.

And the image of Nick as Harry Potter and Greg as Ron and Mandy as Hermione is quite funny.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Are we getting a Thanksgiving episode this year? I've been out of the loop a while.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*snicker* Love the image of the CSI characters in the Harry Potter world. LOL

ETA: If they're having a Thanksgiving episode, I think it's about damn time the group had a Thanksgiving dinner together.

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

ZOMG, don't tell me they're going to kill the tuba player in my school's marching band! *gasp* Not TubaJoe! :lol:

CSI:Hogwarts. That's a whole new level of awesome.

These episode names are starting to baffle me. They keep changing. And also, one of the later eps' summaries talked about the "cold trail of Warrick's killer". Has that been deleted, or is there something we haven't been told?

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah and we can have Nick and Greg following a turkey around with axes behind their backs saying, "Here chick..chick.."

Then one of them captures it and both argue about who kills it.

Then they give up and go buy one at the supermarket.

6. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

http://www.mikeshinoda.com/blog/Random/csi_leave_out_all_the_rest

October 18, 2008
    Really random note: our current and final single from Minutes To Midnight, "Leave Out All The Rest," is going to be the theme of November 6th's episode of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (9PM PT on CBS). The episode opens and closes with –- and is named after –- the song. Elements of the song are used throughout the episode to underline and score the building story of Gil Grissom and his unresolved love for Sara Sidle who recently left the crime lab. Never before has a television series built the score of an episode around a rock radio single.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That was just - perfect. I can see it now.

And that rock single idea sounds....bad. An episode revolving around a song? Hmm.

8. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

They're called song fics and the fanfic world is absolutely rife with them. This could be really, really good....or a complete and utter disaster. Only time will tell.

I think there is a Thanksgiving episode planned. Some other recent Thanksgiving eps have been: Dog Eat Dog, Living Legend and You Kill Me. DED and YKM were really quirky and I'm hoping that this year is no exception. As for Living Legend....not one of my favorites.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I guess 'Leave Out All The Rest' means leave out the rest of the cast.

I guess I've got a free night that night. Cool. Can catch up on my reading.

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I seriously doubt this encompasses the whole episode; there is a case to be solved, as indicated by previous spoilers.
    I'm upset because now I will have to watch this epi. lol. I love Linkin Park and this song fits Grissom; it's a song of remorse regarding a loved one, and it's about a man reflecting on his life. It will be interesting to see how WP plays it, and how LH is involved.
    Give it a chance. Linkin Park is awesome.

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I know Riley comes in in the next episode but I don't know how much of this is the next episode so I'm putting it in here instead of in Art Imitates Life. It's a video put on youtube by CBS called Meet Riley Adams. I think everybody shows up in it sooner or later. :lol:

CSI - Meet Riley Adams

Susan

12. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

9x07 "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda"

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

IS that tied to a previous ep?

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It's not available in my country. Darn!:scream:

15. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I know, how insulting is *that*? They could just say "Video reply restricted to country of origin due to copyright" or "Video licensed to play restricted to US" but "Not available in your country" is so rude!! Do these guys have any sense of the humour?

Anyway, can anyone tell us dirty, rotten foreigners if the video has any interesting spoilers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.