Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Just a question, I think there was a spoiler wayyy back that said Nick and Greg were going to be working a case, and is that spoiler still valid? If so, do we know what episode it is?

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh who knows what's legit and valid with these spoilers. So far only has been correct, the rest have been..way off.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I believe if it's still valid it will be episode 9 '19 Down'. Its part one of the serial killer case that introduces Lawrence Fishburn's character, part two is ep 10 'One to go'. The one where Grissom leaves.

4. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to this one xD

5. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Given how grief-stricken Grissom looks in a couple of those screen caps, I'm guessing he may have started out visiting with questions about a case but ends up talking to her about what's going on in his own life. Warrick was like a son to him; LH's daughter died a violent death 2 years ago. She knows a thing or two about loss and it makes sense that this would be a sad conversation.

I seriously hope they don't do anything else to LH. I'd like to see her back to her strong self in this epi ... especially since WP's exit as a regular will probably mean we won't see her again, either.

Has anyone seen an updated timeline for Grissom's departure? The sites I'm seeing have his last epi before Christmas (listed just one right after another, every Thursday without interruption or repeat), but a couple articles I've seen on WP's last epi mention it happening in January.

Ali

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I thought I would post my question her since it doesn't really deal with an episode specifically.

With all the talk of therapy and those who need it and those who won't seek it. Namely Nicky? Isn't Nicky supposed to have a breakdown in a future episode? I'll be then therapy will be mandatory for him then.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

No tellin if that spoiler is accurate or not. I'd like to see some after affects on Nick.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm pretty skeptical of the writers EVER showing Nick suffering side effects of trauma because they consider he and Greg minor characters and not worthy of any decent material. This is just my opinion.

I mean, Warrick Brown got one hell of a story arc-HIS DEATH!!!

9. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I'm with you EdgarAllenPoe, only in fanfic world, or in our own minds would we see the true suffering that would happen in reality of losing somebody that close to you. I am not getting my hopes up just enjoy the episodes and hope for the best, kind of with the premiere.

But I am hoping for some Nick meltdown, a girl can dream! (Starts to think some of us need to take over the writing for CSI, or just when it comes to characters emotions not the cases.)

10. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

From what i've read it will probably be in January. TPTB will probably want to run his last episode in january after the winter break. It'll be there way of keeping some people on the edge, i guess.

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yea I agree CCA and EdgarAllenPoe. I'm just gonna relax and hope for the best. I mean, I was ALL stressed out for the premiere and it was way better then I ever thought it would be. So, I'm just hoping this awesome writing streak stays in place for a while.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

DAVID RAMBO talks about episode 8 "Young Man With A Horn" set to air Nov.27~

ARTICLE

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Young man with a horn? What kind of horn? Would it be a trumbone or trumpet? Or is the kind of a horn found on a rhino or a unicorn?

Will Nick start to hallucinate that he sees unicorns? Maybe he'll be transferred into Harry Potter world along with Greg and they'll be Harry and Ron and Mandy will be Herminione.:lol:

Yeah I know, I need help:p

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

UH, you'd have to ask DR about this it's his take, but if it's from the old 50's movie "Young Man With A Horn" with Kirk Douglas, it's a trumpet, he explains the ep. in the article:rolleyes:anything he directs is always superior:thumbsup:

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's very funny, and Sara could play she-who-must-not-be-named and Hodges could play Malfoy... Well anyway. I am looking forward to this episode because it's the episode where Greg and old Vegas come into play again. Oh and congrats to Mr Rambo and his partner.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.