Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAVID RAMBO talks about episode 8 "Young Man With A Horn" set to air Nov.27~

ARTICLE

Young man with a horn? What kind of horn? Would it be a trumbone or trumpet? Or is the kind of a horn found on a rhino or a unicorn?

Will Nick start to hallucinate that he sees unicorns? Maybe he'll be transferred into Harry Potter world along with Greg and they'll be Harry and Ron and Mandy will be Herminione.:lol:

Yeah I know, I need help:p

That's very funny, and Sara could play she-who-must-not-be-named... Well anyway. I am looking forward to this episode because it's the episode where Greg and old Vegas come into play again. Oh and congrats to Mr Rambo and his partner.

Thanks Wojowolf, I was just joking around.

And the image of Nick as Harry Potter and Greg as Ron and Mandy as Hermione is quite funny.

*snicker* Love the image of the CSI characters in the Harry Potter world. LOL

ETA: If they're having a Thanksgiving episode, I think it's about damn time the group had a Thanksgiving dinner together.

DAVID RAMBO talks about episode 8 "Young Man With A Horn" set to air Nov.27~

ARTICLE

Young man with a horn? What kind of horn? Would it be a trumbone or trumpet? Or is the kind of a horn found on a rhino or a unicorn?

Will Nick start to hallucinate that he sees unicorns? Maybe he'll be transferred into Harry Potter world along with Greg and they'll be Harry and Ron and Mandy will be Herminione.:lol:

Yeah I know, I need help:p

ZOMG, don't tell me they're going to kill the tuba player in my school's marching band! *gasp* Not TubaJoe! :lol:

CSI:Hogwarts. That's a whole new level of awesome.

These episode names are starting to baffle me. They keep changing. And also, one of the later eps' summaries talked about the "cold trail of Warrick's killer". Has that been deleted, or is there something we haven't been told?

ETA: If they're having a Thanksgiving episode, I think it's about damn time the group had a Thanksgiving dinner together.

Yeah and we can have Nick and Greg following a turkey around with axes behind their backs saying, "Here chick..chick.."

Then one of them captures it and both argue about who kills it.

Then they give up and go buy one at the supermarket.

http://www.mikeshinoda.com/blog/Random/csi_leave_out_all_the_rest

October 18, 2008
Really random note: our current and final single from Minutes To Midnight, "Leave Out All The Rest," is going to be the theme of November 6th's episode of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (9PM PT on CBS). The episode opens and closes with –- and is named after –- the song. Elements of the song are used throughout the episode to underline and score the building story of Gil Grissom and his unresolved love for Sara Sidle who recently left the crime lab. Never before has a television series built the score of an episode around a rock radio single.

Yeah and we can have Nick and Greg following a turkey around with axes behind their backs saying, "Here chick..chick.."

Then one of them captures it and both argue about who kills it.

Then they give up and go buy one at the supermarket.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That was just - perfect. I can see it now.

And that rock single idea sounds....bad. An episode revolving around a song? Hmm.

And that rock single idea sounds....bad. An episode revolving around a song? Hmm.

They're called song fics and the fanfic world is absolutely rife with them. This could be really, really good....or a complete and utter disaster. Only time will tell.

I think there is a Thanksgiving episode planned. Some other recent Thanksgiving eps have been: Dog Eat Dog, Living Legend and You Kill Me. DED and YKM were really quirky and I'm hoping that this year is no exception. As for Living Legend....not one of my favorites.

October 18, 2008
Really random note: our current and final single from Minutes To Midnight, "Leave Out All The Rest," is going to be the theme of November 6th's episode of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (9PM PT on CBS). The episode opens and closes with –- and is named after –- the song. Elements of the song are used throughout the episode to underline and score the building story of Gil Grissom and his unresolved love for Sara Sidle who recently left the crime lab. Never before has a television series built the score of an episode around a rock radio single.

I guess 'Leave Out All The Rest' means leave out the rest of the cast.

I guess I've got a free night that night. Cool. Can catch up on my reading.

October 18, 2008

I guess 'Leave Out All The Rest' means leave out the rest of the cast.

I guess I've got a free night that night. Cool. Can catch up on my reading.
I seriously doubt this encompasses the whole episode; there is a case to be solved, as indicated by previous spoilers.
I'm upset because now I will have to watch this epi. lol. I love Linkin Park and this song fits Grissom; it's a song of remorse regarding a loved one, and it's about a man reflecting on his life. It will be interesting to see how WP plays it, and how LH is involved.
Give it a chance. Linkin Park is awesome.

I know Riley comes in in the next episode but I don't know how much of this is the next episode so I'm putting it in here instead of in Art Imitates Life. It's a video put on youtube by CBS called Meet Riley Adams. I think everybody shows up in it sooner or later. :lol:

CSI - Meet Riley Adams

Susan

9x07 "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda"

THE MURDER OF A MOTHER AND HER YOUNG CHILD APPEARS TO BE CONNECTED TO A SUSPECT IN A CSI INVESTIGATION FROM OVER A DECADE AGO, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, NOV. 20

Joshua Malina ("The West Wing") Guest Stars

"Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" - The prime suspect in a murder case from 12 years earlier comes to the forefront of a new CSI investigation, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Nov. 20 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Joshua Malina ("The West Wing") guest stars.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gil Grissom............................ William Petersen
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey
Riley Adams......................... Lauren Lee Smith

RECURRING CAST:
Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:
DA Monroe............................... Joshua Malina
Nora Rowe...................................... Joey King
Peter Rowe................................... Loren Dean
Kelsey Levin.................................... Alison Pill
Nathan Levin.................................... Billy Lush
Det. Chris Cavaliere....................... Jose Zuniga
Hal Jackmin................................ Mike Hagerty
ADA Valerie Nichols................... Amy Aquino
Natalie Davis............................. Jessica Collins
Judge........................................ Michael Ensign
Dr. Wilson.............................. Cyd Strittmatter

TELEPLAY BY: Allen MacDonald
STORY BY: Naren Shankar, one of the series' executive producers, and Allen MacDonald
DIRECTED BY: Brad Tanenbaum

It's not available in my country. Darn!:scream:
I know, how insulting is *that*? They could just say "Video reply restricted to country of origin due to copyright" or "Video licensed to play restricted to US" but "Not available in your country" is so rude!! Do these guys have any sense of the humour?

Anyway, can anyone tell us dirty, rotten foreigners if the video has any interesting spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back