Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I would love to see Greg in a scene with Lady Heather. I know he has matured a lot but I still remember how he was with the things that came from her place back in season 2. :)

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There is a Melinda Clarke/LH thread in which it has pictures and some of them are with at least one other color, might want to check it out.

Moving Off Topic for a second. EVERYONE, true enough one has the right to their opinion and others to disagree, but here is something to remember when making statements regarding the physical appearance of a character, that character is attached to the actor/actress portraying them, therefore we discourage bashing/attacking.
    If you say something like "I don't think she/he is attractive" is fine, even to a point why you don't such as "I don't like her/his features because the makeup over inhances them" that is fine and that is an opinion. But to make a statement regarding physical appearance (ie lips to big, nose to big, etc) without any back up as to why you believe this, looks like one is trying to just be mean, and there are rules for this.

I will be placing this in the Spoiler Pic thread as well to serve as a reminder given I was asked to clairfy on this subject. Now back on topic.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Dizzney, I wouldn't mind seeing Greg in a scene with LH, just not as a client. :lol: Though, I don't think she's doing that job anymore. But, I think maybe she could give him some ideas for another book. :) That would be nice. I'd like to see their interaction.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

As far as I'm concerned Lady Heather will never wear out her welcome, I for one adore the character and am glad to see her back. She always had a way with Grissom and the two have a connection, be it friendship or more there's no denying it.

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

wasnt it red and wavy in pirates and the good and the bad? i assumed that was her natural hair, since thats the way it was in oc. i think there are pictures of her from a long time ago with red hair as well.

i am very excited for lady heathers return, she is one of my favourite recurring characters. i will never tire of seeing her!

6. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I forgot she sometimes has a reddish tint to her hair. But, mostly everything else I've seen her in, her hair has been black. I think it was black when she was in some episodes of Xena (though I can't remember who her character was... maybe an Amazon?). But, I didn't watch The O.C., so I wouldn't know about that one. :lol:

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think she probably is partially a redhead because I know her dad, who is an actor also, was a redhead.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I was just thinking I thought I remembered seeing pics of him when he was younger and his hair was reddish-brown. :)

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Alrighty then there is a Melinda/LH thread that has nothing to do with spoilers, and has pictures as well, it might be better that discussions not having to do with spoilers go in there, thank you. ;)

10. GregNickRyanFan

Which episode number is it that Natalie's supposed to be in? You'd think it would be this week since Sara's still there, but I guess not.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I look forward to seeing Natalie again. I don't know why, but the thought of her sitting in jail making her little creepy miniatures amuses me greatly.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To be honest, I still get creeped out by that character, Natalie. That awful song her father sang.

Good acting on the actress's part though. She did a knockout performance. If she creeps people out, she's done her job.

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I'm anxious to hear more about Natalie's epi as well ... I take it from what we've heard so far that we'll see her therapist struggling with the fact that by helping Natalie get better, she's put her in the position to go to prison. So how much better can a psychopathic killer who murdered - was it 4? - innocent people for pretty much no reason and then orchestrated what she thought would be a gruesome death for a 5th improve in a year's time? I'm wondering what the actual storyline is there. Is there another case that's been mentioned in connection with this one?

Ali

14. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

9.06 - Say Uncle

15. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Does anybody have any more spoilers on next week's episode "Art Imitates Life", it looks to be only one case and Brass does some prominent work in the investigation and then there is the therapist showing up in this episode.
    If I remember correctly from the episode Overload...Nick does not trust therapists...I wonder if this will play out in this episode since he has so many skeletons in his closet? He has to be one of the most abused characters on television, poor guy has been molested,stalked,buried alive and had his best friend die at the hands of a fellow cop,who found it harder to fire him than to kill him....If he doesn't have PTSD then nobody does...he is such a sweety not to be able to get a little help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.