Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at some of the stills from 9x05 and in each of the Grissom and Lady Heather images, they appear a little sad. There's something about their expressions and their apparent actions that makes me wonder if LH may be ill. Anyone else get that impression? That would be one way to end the multi-season LH arc with an exclamation point. :( (If so, "Bad TGTB!" No stealing from BSG; this has all happened before...:lol:)

SERIES REGULARS:
Gil Grissom............................ William Petersen
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey
Riley Adams......................... Lauren Lee Smith

Alex is a happy camper now, because her rumor has been confirmed. :lol:

We haven't heard much from the Natalie episode, have we? I mean, I guess she has to have some purpose. She can't just appear out of nowhere, right? Well, I mean, it's CSI and characters do that all of the time, but there has to be some form of context...

I'm actually glad she's coming back, even though she's EVILexclamationpoint (EVIL!). Jessica Collins (that was the actress, yes?) did a great job.

Next week has to be better than this week's. I have a feeling I might actually like the new girl. She might bring some new interesting life into the show.

Melly, I think that was just for the first eppy. And someone said tonight's ep was supposed to have a scene where Nick thought he saw Warrick on the street, but it wasn't there. Oh well.

Okay so tonight's ep Brass said he was trying to find a new undersheriff. Anyone think that Vartann could be made the new undersheriff and that has something to do with him being in next week's episode?

ok, now that has me thinking why Vartann left and why he's back.
I'd love to see Vartann back, undersheriff or not. But that would be way cool to see him back in that capacity. :D

Slightly OT Maybe Vartann and Cath can start their romance???
hehehehe

lol figures you'd say that. I want her with Nick :)

Thanks for the Warrick clarification. There were mentions of it in the current ep's discussion thread.

Is Sara there next week btw?

The discussion thread for #903 "Art Imitates Life" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back