House #3: Everybody Lies

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by sandersidle, Sep 26, 2008.

?

New thread title?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2008.
  1. House #3: Humorous Outrageous Unkind Sarcastic Ego...but we love him.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. House #3: A lowly infectious diseases guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. House #3: They Call Me "The Cane"

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. House #3: No more mister Nice Guy

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. House #3: Finally lupus

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. House #3: Read less, more tv

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. House #3: There's no "I" in "team"

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. House #3: Patients always lie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. House #3: Everybody Lies

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Re: House #3

I really like the PI. He's good, very good! Lots of humor and fun with House. As for a spin-off with him, well, I don't know if it would work without House....

Exactly about Kutner. Great character!

What's up with the Taub storyline? Is it just me or is it pointless? Who cares about that guy?!

I love Chase when he took that 'furball' out of that guy, "And that's why I won't let Cameron get a cat." :lol: Too funny and those eyes-so expressive. I so miss seeing more of Chase.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Alright, I've added the winning title in. :)

3. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

HAHAHA the story ofthe new ep was great
    house as a cheerleader :D :D
    and cuddy didn't belive it....

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Was finally able to catch up with my House episodes. Anyway, the introduction of Lucas is really quite interesting. I really want to see where this one goes and how everything will fit into the picture. I wonder when House and Wilson will finally make up.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  5. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I'm absolutely loving Lucas! He is hilarious! I think he should either stick around or get his own show because I could definitely see him going places. I definintely think the writers made the right decision when they put him in the show. I'll be inetersted in his relationship with House, too, when House finally doesn't need him around anymore...

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Agreed, he is absolutely hilarious! And wearing Argyll socks was just classic! :lol:

Maybe he could jam with House once in a while. They really played good music together.

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I found some spoiler pics for the episode "Joy" and thought I'd share.

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five

8. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

First of all, thank you sooo much for those pics, Frankenstein! Secondly, in picture one, the baby Cuddy is holding I think (and I stress the word think!!!) is the baby Cuddy is supposed to be adopting. Or at least that's what I read over on the forum on Fox's website. If that is true I am so freakin' excited!!!!

Does anyone know the air date for Joy?

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yes, that's the baby she's supposedly adopting. :) The full description of the episode is:

The team takes on the case of a dreary middle-aged man who has been experiencing unexplained recurring blackouts and time lapses. With possible diagnoses ranging from a stroke to a concussion to toxins from the consumer products he has been testing for work, they soon find that the man, who is raising his 12-year-old daughter on his own, has been experiencing intense sleepwalking spells. As the team tries to find out what he could be doing during his sleep to make himself sick, his condition continues to deteriorate and his daughter also falls gravely ill. Meanwhile, House finds out Cuddy is going to adopt a baby that is due in two weeks. But when Cuddy meets the birth mother in person and notices a strange rash on her arm, Cuddy brings the mother to Princeton-Plainsboro where her condition worsens. Cuddy must take on the case as both a doctor and a potential mother, and she and the team are faced with a heart-wrenching decision that could risk either the birth mother’s or the baby’s life in the “Joy” episode of HOUSE airing Tuesday, Oct. 28 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-506) (TV-14 L)

And it's airing on October 28th.

10. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Last night was a good episode but I missed the last few minutes. Anyway Wilson saying that that little trip they just took was the most fun he's had since Amber died was so sweet. They are such an old couple but fit great as friends. And I am glad Wilson is back.

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Last night was great! It was classic House, how I missed it! It was great to see the old team as well. I'm so glad Wilson is back. Now can we get rid of 13 and Taub? :lol:

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I liked yesterday's episode, but I was a little disappointed, just based on what I'd seen in the promo. I was expecting something a little more emotional. House's "eulogy" made me mad. Can't the man be sincere for one moment? No, of course not, it's House!

Anyway, my TiVo cut off the last minute, per usual. Anyone want to give me the low down on what was said/done in the last little bit? The last line I heard was Wilson saying, "We can't all choose our parents..." and he was facing the wall.

Thanks!

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I actually liked the ep. I'm just glad Wilson's back. The Mmmmbop ring tone was so hilarious.

Here's a transcript of the scene:

W: "I'm not even sure anymore we get to choose who our friends are. I spoke with Cuddy. She hasn't filled my position yet."

H: "If you're coming back just because you're attracted to the shine of my neediness...I'd be okay with that."

W: "I'm coming back because you're right...That strange, annoying trip that we took was the most fun I've ever had since Amber died."

H: "You hungry?"

Wilson nods yes. They start walking out of House's office ...

H: "Wilson..."

W: "Yeah?"

H: "My Dad's dead."

W: "Yeah, my sympathies."

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Thanks! Were the last two lines serious? Sorry, I just love analyzing characters and episodes. And with House, the last lines always seem like the most important.

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yep, the last two lines were seriously said. It was quite nice.