House #3: Everybody Lies

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by sandersidle, Sep 26, 2008.

?

New thread title?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2008.
  1. House #3: Humorous Outrageous Unkind Sarcastic Ego...but we love him.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. House #3: A lowly infectious diseases guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. House #3: They Call Me "The Cane"

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. House #3: No more mister Nice Guy

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. House #3: Finally lupus

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. House #3: Read less, more tv

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. House #3: There's no "I" in "team"

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. House #3: Patients always lie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. House #3: Everybody Lies

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah, those last two lines were said solemnly. House was in his own way grieving the loss of the man who actually raised him. I'm glad that at least they've made up already. I can't wait to see how Lucas fits into all of this.

I can't wait until the next episode airs.

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Yeah, he was very serious at the end when he told Wilson his dad was dead, I hope he was finally having "human feelings" towards his father.

Btw, when House's parents showed up in "Daddy's Boy", they both seemed nice.

It was so great to see so much House/Wilson that I rewatched the episode a few times. I love those two together but if it was rl, poor Wilson wouldn't deserve all the misery that House brings him.

I like when House is around his mom, he's even, I don't know, polite.

I read that finally they weren't going to make the spin-off with the private investigator.

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

As House would say, his mother is a human polygraph. :lol: I think she's the only one who could bring him in line. :lol:

4. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Good for House (the show), having the courage to do homosexual scenes. It was no big deal; why is tv so afraid of this subject?
    Can't wait til next week
    This one appears to have two cool things: Cuddy's attempt at adoption (looks like it doesn't turn out so nice) and Cuddy and House kiss!

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

It was brave of the show to do that indeed...I think I was looking at that girl on girl action with clinical eyes but deep inside I was going 'Whoa!' Anyway, I'm glad Wilson's "back" and that Lucas is still around. Can't wait for next week's episode as well.

6. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh wow, "Joy" was great!

Huddy kiss!!!! Yes! I have been waiting so long and I was not disappointed. Grant it, it was a little random. There wasn't a lot of romantic build up, but when House whispers "I don't know" right before he kisses her...that was just too cute. The actual cases were pretty interesting too. What a bitch that woman was for taking the baby away from Cuddy! Well, you know what needs to happen now...House and Cuddy have a baby!

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Awww, poor Cuddy! I had a feeling that the biological mother wouldn't want the adoption to push through. But my...wow! House and Cuddy finally kissed! But yeah, it was kind of random. Ha, I wonder what the implication of that kiss will be in future episodes. :devil:

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Is it just me or is House really more of an ass this season? I know that that is his character but really he just seems to be more mean than usual or am I missing something again?

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

He does seem more mean this season. Particularly towards Cuddy. But that might be his coping mechanism - especially from the last couple of eps when he thought she was going to be a mother - she wouldn't have any time for him.

The kiss was awesome. I am looking forward to seeing how they're going to deal with it. Cuddy will probably be in denial that it ever happened and House will taunt her. Although in the promo House did look very conflicted as if to say "Well hell, what am I going to do now?"

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Yep, I'd also think House gets meaner every season. TPTB should be careful where to draw the line.

THE ITCH.

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11.

HOUSE AND THE TEAM TREAT AN AGORAPHOBIC PATIENT WHO REFUSES TO LEAVE HIS HOME ON "HOUSE" TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, ON FOX.

When an agoraphobic man falls mysteriously ill and adamantly refuses to leave his home to get treatment at the hospital, House and the team go to him to figure out what might be wrong. Cameron takes charge as she has treated the patient before, and she and the team figure out ways to bring the hospital to the patient's home, much to Cuddy's disapproval. But as the patient's condition worsens and their options for treating him inside his home become increasingly limited, House and the team scheme to get the man into the hospital for surgery without causing any further physical trauma or emotional anxiety. Meanwhile, Cameron and Chase attempt to work through some kinks in their relationship, and House deals with an annoying itch he cannot seem to scratch as Wilson comes up with his own analogies about House's prickly situation in "The Itch" episode of HOUSE airing Tuesday, Nov. 11 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/ PT) on FOX. (HOU-507) (TV-14 D)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Jennifer Morrison as Dr. Allison Cameron; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Kal Penn as Dr. Lawrence Kutner; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen.

Guest Cast: Jennifer Crystal Foley as Rachel Taub; Todd Louiso as Nozick; Marcus Eley as Larry Ruseckas; Yoyao Hsueh as EMT; Jack J. Bennett as Fireman; P.J. Griffith as Frank; Frank Nobel as Hal; Diarra Kilpatrick as Sally; Kelly Michaels as Guy; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse.

5x08 EMANCIPATION.

In another all-new episode, the team tackles the case of a 16-year-old factory manager and emancipated minor (guest star Emily Rios) who falls ill at work, while Foreman (Omar Epps) takes on his own pediatric case. But when the child’s (guest star Kyle Silverstein) unexplained illness brings him to the brink of death, Foreman is left questioning his ability to work without House’s oversight.

5x09 LAST RESORT.

HOUSE executive producer Katie Jacobs directs an all-new extended episode, guest-starring recent Emmy Award winner Zeljko Ivanek. A man (guest star Ivanek) willing to kill – or die – for a diagnosis takes House, Thirteen (Olivia Wilde) and several patients from the hospital waiting room hostage in Cuddy’s office. With one person shot, other patients needing medical attention, Thirteen being used as a guinea pig and the SWAT team closing in, House is determined to end the standoff the only way he knows how: by coming up with the right diagnosis.

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

*Sorry for double posting, too late to edit*

From the celebration of the 100th episode:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting those pics Daquien. :D The second pic is so hilarious! Hugh Laurie having a Psycho moment.. :lol: I can't believe it's been a hundred House episodes. I'm actually going through House withdrawals right now since House has been pre-empted by the US Presidential election coverage but then again watching the results is actually more riveting right now. :lol:

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Is it just me or has House gotten much more boring? Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching, but I don't look forward to it like I used to. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I'm not as excited by the show as I was the first three seasons.

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree. I really think it's the new team. I liked the old team and how they worked (or didn't work!) together. I miss that format.

15. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Hi guys :) I'm new on this thread but I also watch this show. I totally agree with the old format. I watched today's episode and was peeved at how Foreman and Chase left. I loved the first few seasons, everyone in a circle trying to figure it out. I actually always laugh at how they haven't really acknowledged that House is the best! They are rather, intimidated by his character. Sure, he has several flaws but what person/character doesn't? That's just my two cents.