"The Happy Place" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 11, 2008.

1. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Is it just me or do there seem to be a lack of new spoilers coming down the pike? I wasn't on the board this time last year, so maybe that's normal, but I feel like the info we have on THP is on par with what you'd expect to read/see if you simply subscribed to TVGuide ... and there's been almost nothing new (apart from a couple casting calls) on anything beyond epi 2 for a loooong time.

We've got a bikini-clad engaged woman flinging herself off a balcony and another woman brutally beaten in an alley ... which are probably different cases. I think the script that appeared briefly this past summer seemed to have Brass and Grissom on the alley case. The promo makes it look like Nick and Cath are working the bikini girl case, and Greg is with the Adler case. There's been a focus on Sara being in this epi and foreshadowing of a sad departure, but given that there seem to be 2 full-fledged cases running in this one, in addition to the Pam Adler business, I'm thinking there may not be as much of her as it might appear, despite the ad campaign around the show.

And call me shallow, but I'm really getting worn down by the angst ... and somehow I don't think we're going to get a "You Kill Me" to break things up anytime soon.

Ali

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Just went through the whole thread and I don't remember seeing it posted so here's the CTV promo for The Happy Place. It's not the greatest but it's the only CTV one they got on youtube.

CTV promo

Susan

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You're not shallow. But Warrick's death has cast a shadow over the team and the writing staff at CSI are coping with Billy's departure.

Maybe once all this is behind them, we'll get a "You Kill Me" eppy. I'd be happy to get one.

I'm wondering if TPTB will leave in the parts of Nick seeing Warrick (either in his head or what).

And Desertwind, I'm simply saying I'd like to see Sara going onto something good. The girl does need a break-a good one.

4. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I'm also interested in how Nick's storyline will play out here. I'm hoping that the comments we've gotten about Nick taking on a leadership role w/Cath are true ... which means I would like to see him deal with this without totally losing it. At one point, we had a spoiler indicating that epi 5 would involve the team seeing a change in Nick's behavior. I haven't heard anything else on that angle since the LH storyline was released, so perhaps it was moved to another epi.

Ali

5. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

After seeing the CTV promo...this might be a possibility....Nick alone with the hypnotist......hmmmmmmmmmmm.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I do too. Sara's been through so much in her years on the show, and we know she went through a lot of her stuff in her backstory. It'd be cool to hear her say something like "I'm going to Australia to teach SOCOs there!"

Love to have you, Sara!

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh that will never happen. It would be great. I'd love it. But never, ever will that ever be shown on CSI.

Is the hypnotist a male or female?

8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

A female.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am wondering since Greg is on the case that Sara is dealing with, I guess that means he's working the case solo. (since Sara is no longer a CSI) We have yet to see Greg working on his own (except You kill me but that wasn't a real case). Also from the promo looks like Sara is on her way out again - this ep should be called Goodbye and good luck part 2!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

:rolleyes: Well that kind of sucked. Only took one week to revert to the crappy writing again.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh god that was awful. That has got to be the worst CSI episode I ever watched in my life.

And where was the scene where Nick is supposed to be seeing Warrick-traded in for ...nevermind...

12. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

Please....can someone tell us what happened. I'm dying to know. Can't watch the full ep until Jan. Can't wait that long. Pleaseeeee!!!

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Who's the new cop guy? Was he one of the randomly reappearing cops and I just forget him, or is he going to be the new Brass when Brass becomes the new Undersheriff? (What, you can't tell me that none of you were thinking it.)

14. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

It was pretty bad...i don't know what they were thinking.

15. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

it wasn't that bad..