"The Happy Place" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

LOL. Love that one. :lol:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

If only we could be so lucky to have that happen. :lol:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Or put McKeen in the same jail with psycho Natalie, next to him, and let her taunt him.. and drive him nutty, well nuttier then he already is:scream:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That would be funny to watch, but unfortunately I don't think they could do that because they usually separate the genders in prison. :)

5. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

On the briefly mentioned issue of Gary Dourdan reappearing and "not in flashbacks" I believe that the comment was made was more akin to "not just in flashbacks."

I have always assumed that that ment that we'd have some flashbacks. As far as him being there not "just" in flashbacks. Well, he WAS in a couple of scenes of "For Warrick." You know... when he died... and then there was the video. Yeah. And the picture might count too.

I've always kinda figured that's what they meant and then that the rest of it this season was going to be him in flashbacks.

Except the brief mention I saw of Nick being haunted by Warrick. Very Eric Delko and Tim Speedle if you ask me. I don't think that Gary playing a ghost necessarily counts as a flashback...

Point is them saying "not just in flashbacks" implied to me from the very start that there would be some flashbacks. I mean... doesn't anyone else get that impression? I'm not sure where so many people got the idea that it meant that there wouldn't be any flashbacks.

Just my thoughts. As far as this episode is concerned I'm just excited to see it. "Too Tough To Die" has always been one of my favorite episodes, ever, and it's great to see a bit of that finally being explored. I have nothing but the highest expectations for the episode. Jorja's an amazing actress and I'm sure whatever it was they decided to write she's going to pull it off like a pro.

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Nick haunted by Warrick? No, just no. It's CSI, no place for supernatural stuff. BTW, Miami, is the other world, they like to lose sense of reality there. When I saw those scenes with Delko... No comment, it was silly:lol:

I'm looking forward to see second episode. I liked "Too Though To Die" too. It was really good episode for Sara and I'm sure that Jorja won't disappointed us.

7. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Is this the episode where our guys get interviewed by the psychiatrist to see how they are coping with Warrick's death? I can't remember.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Nick isn't supposed to be haunted by Warrick in the literal sense. Its more like by his memory. He thinks he sees him on the street, but its really just a stranger who from behind or the side resembles Warrick a little bit. That is what is meant by Nick being haunted by Warrick. It's not going to be like it was with Delko and Speed on Miami... at least not from what I've heard.

Happy Place sounds interesting to me. However, I didn't get the feeling that Thomas had done anything wrong. I think that Greg is maybe there as more support for Sara than anything else. Unless someone else assaulted Pamela and Greg is there to collect the evidence since Sara can't being that she's no longer a CSI.

9. lostladyknight

Well, thanks for that info. Makes me feel better about that arc.

As for Greg's involvment. I'm pretty sure that any death has to be investigated. Granted the CSI's aren't called in unless it looks like a homicide but any death has to be checked out. That's the way it is in the real world. IF he really did (it looked like he removed a tube from her neck or something) end Pamela's life than there is going to be some sort of reprocussion.

I have a feeling that they hadn't been expecting dear Pam to check out when she did and that foul play was suspected. IF that's the case, right or wrong, he's still going to be investigated.

10. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, but normally the husband wouldn't be able to physically do it himself would he? I thought the family member just gives the okay and that doctor is the one who actually shuts off the machine? And if that's the case, why would that need to be investigated if the husband gave the okay for the doctor to do that? I'm kind of confused about the whole thing myself. :lol:

11. janemouse

janemouse Victim

when nick thinks he sees warrick, I think that nick is just grieving. when a person close to you dies you think you see him everywhere.

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Think i saw an x-files eppy like this :shifty: Sounds similar to Pusher.

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

^ well as a mythbusters fan have you seen the episode where they proved you cannot hypnotize someone into committing murder etc? im all for interesting story lines, but i dont like it when csi bends reality in order to make a story. guess they need adam and jamie to come back and set them straight :lol:

14. lostladyknight

Well what I meant was that IF he did end Pam's life there would be reprocussions. Obviously you're not aloud to take someone's life without there being some sort penalty. Either way, I'm pretty sure that he's going to be in a bit of trouble for it and perhaps Greg's going to be the one to point it out.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe the hypnotist tricks Nick into seeing Warrick? Maybe Nick is so skeptical of the work that they try something on him?