Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, your wish is my command. I found it on Youtube, Here you go

Brass: "I don't do nude, where would I pin the badge?" :guffaw:

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Oh my thanks!!!!

LOL im sure im going mad but as its in the spoilers I dont need to add the spoiler lol.

Blah im crazy sorry people!

"I dont do nude, theres no where to pin the badge!

3. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Has anyone heard spoilers about 907, the episode where "Natalie's fate will be determined"? Aside from the matter of her competency, I don't see TPTB wasting one of WP's last episodes on a second clip show about the Miniature Killer, which is all an episode about her trial would amount to. I think Natalie's going to escape, either from the institution she's being held in or during a competency hearing.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I haven't heard anything about Natalie yet but I am anxious to see how it plays out.

Brass has the best lines!

I posted a spoiler awhile ago about Greg getting promoted this season. Over on the Greg/Eric leggo our greggo thread someone found a short blurb in an Australian TVGuide in which Eric said Greg will be promoted to CSI Lv 3 this season.

I am happy about Greg getting a promotion but what happened to lv 2?

candygirl - you don't need spoiler tags in here just so you know.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh Brass. I love you!!!

You know, reading about this Riley girl-who I'm still going to stay neutral about-but I gotta say I'll find it interesting to see this young woman butt heads with Grissom in a respective way. After years of watching another young woman pine and whine for the man, it will be nice to see a young woman kind of hold her own with the guy-he kind of needs that reality check in his life. He probably hasn't had that since Catherine was young as a I can't imagine her ever pining and whining for Grissom-or any man-not even Warrick.

Grissom has had so much freedom in his job to do what he wants, sleep with whomever he wants and treat his team however he wants. About time he kind of got thrown for a loop and be told, "NO Grissom you're wrong."

It took Nick four years to do it. Greg never did it-to his credit-Catherine well, Grissom wouldn't dare cross with her and Warrick was his golden boy. Sara worshipped the ground he walked on. Going back to Nick, after four years of trying to earn his Grissom's respect, he just gave up and did his own thing-but it took four years and then finally after Daddy's Little Girl..he just said.."Bleep it..I'm doing my own thing.."

So this is going to be a nice twist to have someone kind of come in and hold their own with the guy from day one. Vewy interesting.

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well possibly he was promoted to Level 2 and they just never mentioned it on the show. Plus we have to remember we do not see everyday of their lives. He could have solved a lot more cases we do not know about, enough to bring him to Level 3 now. Plus this year, Greg will have been a CSI for 4 years.

7. saramarie2008

saramarie2008 Dead on Arrival

I know I should probably know the answer to this, but I was just wondering, who is this Riley girl? Has she been in the show before? And when is she coming into the picture? Does anyone know if Cath, Greg and Nick are sticking around for a while? I'm so bummed about Warrick, and then theres Grissom leaving, I just don't wanna lose any more of them yet!!

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I believe Riley comes in on the third episode. Ultimately she's supposed to be replacing Sara I think.:confused: I think the rest of the cast has pretty much signed 2 year deals so they'll be sticking around at least that long. (George said in Monaco in June that he had a 2 year deal.)

Susan

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Actually, Greg is being promoted to Level 2 this season, not Level 3. If I can find that spoiler, I'll post it. And with Riley coming in as a Level 2, that will make them equals.

10. Dizzney

Yeah but the quote that we recently found came directly from Eric in an Australian TV Guide.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, but that could've been a typo. CM herself (I think it was her) said Greg is being promoted to Level 2. However, that could be a typo too.

Unless we actually heard Eric say that, I still think it is only a level 2 and I'm still looking for where that was. I know it was posted here, but might be in the first thread.

12. Dizzney

I know it was said before in another article that he would be a Level 2 but now one says a Level 3...I guess we will just have to wait and see for the actual episode when it must be announced, I am guessing.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This is the original spoiler about Greg's promotion. I found it in the first spoiler thread.

As you can see no mention of the level he is being promoted to. Maybe Greg will get promoted to supervisor and he'll be running the lab! :lol: Let's not have a huge debate about this, the most important thing is that Greg is finally being promoted.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just had a crazy thought. Greg's supposed to be a genius right? Well, I figure he probably got to skip a grade or two in school. So maybe the same applies here. Maybe he gets to skip Level 2 and goes from 1 to 3. :lol: :D

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:lol:

But some people don't want us discussing Greg's promotion, so we probably should drop it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.