Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So Grissom's exit will not be over dramatic... the most shocking part about this article is that they actually mentioned Greg!

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Then kindly take that article and place it in the ...William Petersen thread...if that's what should be done?

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

it's pertaining to WP's exit so technically it can be posted here in my opinion.

one more quick thing , if anybody is looking for the episode mentioned by Desert, it's called "You Kill Me" in S/8 not "Lab Rats" from S/7
    it's a great episode , with Hodges diabolical 'who dunnit' game.

i also have a question...is the current spoiler/synopsis that Sara will be making another exit in The Happy Place?

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The Happy place has it's own thread, maybe you should move the question there to be discussed?

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I was glancing through a recent copy of a TV Guide at work yesterday and if you read on Thursday's recap on the episodes it mentions something along the lines of a "Grissom Jr," O_O I've looked online and couldn't find any type of article, but it is in the current issue of TV Guide.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Here's a video clip from CBS. It features actor Jeffrey Tambor who is guess starring on two CBS shows: CSI & New Adventures Of Old Christine.

It is showcasing him on both shows. If I'm correct, from the looks of clips, I believe he'll be on Episode 3: Art Imitates Life.

Now, pay attention to the very end, because Brass has a great one liner. :guffaw: You gotta just love the guy. :lol:

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's again JJF for the correction on the ep. name:confused: I wasn't quite sure, so that's cool, that you remembered:thumbsup: and the article about Grissom's exit, thanks for that too, it is about him leaving so this would be the proper place to post this! and on the article from the TV Guide it's the Oct.13-19 issue and it states!

Marriage?Grissom Jr. in a baby carriage? What does the future hold for Gil & Sara? The answer could come tonight, [The Happy Place] since Jorja Fox is back on the scene!

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

reminder, for those who may have missed it.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I have to disagree, Peteresen's exit from the show is no longer a spoiler, so no, I don't think it belong here. That's why Destiny created a thread for actors/characters leaving the show.

I'm looking forward to the Art Imitates Life epi. It sounds cool. I mean I know it's still murder, but such a different take on what happens to the bodies. Poses them in a park, so people think they're alive. Creepy. Sorta like visiting Madame Tassaud's Museum (I've been to the one in London and Vegas, they way some of the figures are placed you don't know if they're real or not)

And since I believe Jeffrey Tambor is the subject, by the video I posted, this could be a real good episode.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hmm...am I in the GSR thread? Actors Leaving thread? Jorja thread? William Petersen thread? *scratches head in confusion!

Destiny, I'm lost where am I?

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm not sure how new that article (or Jorja's comments anyway) are. She said they hadn't yet got to filming episode 10. In the interview with David Berman, he said they were filming ep 10 at the time of his interview. So, that leaves me wondering when Jorja made those comments.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

LMFAO I ask myself that many times. *Sigh* :p

The Happy Place Episode has its own thread as has been pointed out many times by myself and others, please take all conversations to that discussion thread, as this is for future episodes in which we have not put up a discussion thread for. ;)

Articles we already discussed this this thread is about the characters and not the actors, if the actors/actresses are revealing a spoiler, in an interview then it belongs in here. If their entrance or exit is a big spoiler here are a couple examples.
    Spoiler: Grissom slips on a banana peel, falls out a window, then gets ran over by a bus... New Star comes in as someone slamming the team for not being there for Grissom when the previous example happens and fires them all, the rehires them when she speaks to grissoms ghost.
    Not Spoiler: Grissom is leaving, LF is coming in, Jorja is guest starring, New actress will be coming on, even their character names.
    IFFY: would be considered some info on the character..
    NOT: CSI Level, Position in lab or field, etc.
    IS: Personal revelations about the character (ie Hodges becomes a chipmunk) ect.

Hopefully this clears things up, if your still not sure please feel free to pm. I will go back through the articles and decide if they should be moved or just left and moved on. But lets keep in mind that there are "Opps wrong thread" moments, and even "Hmm Which one" moments, but if your not sure pm us to clairfy. But if you know the difference then put it in the approperiate thread please. - One last thing, putting an article link in here saying its a spoiler, then putting it in the thread of the character/actress without claiming its a spoiler is a nono, either it is or it isn't.

Thank you. :)

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

LOL

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

:scream: I cant watch it it wont let me... Blah! Not american, is it on youtube? Can some kind soul send me a link?

Anyways anyone got any spoilers regarding Nick and Greg? OR just Greg or just Nick?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.