Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Lady Heather, but just how many cases CAN she be involved in on the show? :rolleyes:

It's Las Vegas, with all its weirdness. You'd think they'd have put her on the payroll as a consultant by now! :lol:

I'm not a GSR shipper, by any means, but I'd always hoped we'd get a chance to see some Sara/Lady Heather interaction when LH is not a suspect. I guess we'll never get that chance, now. :( Hope Cat will have some interaction with LH in this one because I always felt they had such an instant rapport in the first LH epi.

Hope Cat will have some interaction with LH in this one because I always felt they had such an instant rapport in the first LH epi.

Me too! I like LH and would like to see her continue now and then - her interactions with Catherine have always been fun to watch and I love that she riles Brass. She truly brings out his snarkiness ... and I love a snarky Brass.

From what I've read, the writers seem to have her pretty much bound to Grissom (no pun intended), so I guess when he goes, that will be it for her. Ah, well.

Ali

Ho hum and bring on the drum LH returns, why? hasn't she worn out her welcome by now, isn't she in a new sit-com? ~grits teeth~ well this will be the last time..:rolleyes: & to my calculations her and Cath met once 6 years ago, in "LHB" and they "have a bond" what would that be? If I hadn't seen someone for 6 years I would have by now forgot them, totally. I will be looking forward to the Natalie one, has that ep. name changed too?

Well, I think this time Grissom just might give into his passion and spend the night with Lady Heather. Now I know he's suppose to do that, but I mean have a 'passionate' night with her.

After what happened with Warrick, Sara leaving him not once, but twice (you know she'll be leaving after epi 2), Lady Heather just might be that much comforting that he'll give in.:thumbsup:

Of course, Grissom might not let his emotions get the better of him, but you never know. :thumbsup:

I guess we'll know after Epi 5 and after episode 10 if him and Sara ride off into the sunset. :shifty:

hasn't she worn out her welcome by now?
I've thought that before every episode she's been in since her first, Desert. Apparently TPTB think we all like her? *shrug*

I'm looking forward to seeing Natalie again because Jessica Collins was perfectly creepy, and even though she almost killed Sara I'm not ashamed to admit that I love her character because she's so the opposite of the typical serial killer.

Oh, and yeah, if I haven't seen some one in two years I usually forget who they are, so I agree with the "six years" thing, Desert.

*pokes head in* I actually don't mind Lady Heather but I do agree, it's a bit of overkill. They're obviously doing it to get a reaction out of GSR fans, and I see it's working. I very, very much doubt Grissom will sleep with Lady Heather in that sense. It all depends on how Sara leaves, again. I doubt they'll break up so therefore, in my opinion, Griss won't sleep with Lady H, he's just not that kinda guy.

As for the thing of not seeing her for 2 years and he should have forgot her, erm, well, y'know feel free to slap me if I'm wrong (happy to be put into my place if I am indeed wrong) but in S1, wasn't it 2 years (or possibly more) since Grissom had seen Sara? Not that I ship Griss/Lady H, it just popped into my head. I'm not meaning to stir things up because I actually hate ship wars but, c'mon...

*awaits death comments*

Last edited:
Grissom has said before that Lady H is his friend. You don't normally forget your friends even if its been a while since you've seen them. And quite frankly right now, Grissom could use an extra friend. I don't think that he'll have sex with her. He's not the type. Look how long it took him with Sara! :lol: I seriously doubt he's going to jump into the bed with Lady H in that sense. Now she may be comforting him and they may fall asleep on the couch together or something innocent like that, but I really really don't see them becoming intimate. I could be wrong, but...

Grissom has said before that Lady H is his friend. You don't normally forget your friends even if its been a while since you've seen them. And quite frankly right now, Grissom could use an extra friend. I don't think that he'll have sex with her. He's not the type. Look how long it took him with Sara! :lol: I seriously doubt he's going to jump into the bed with Lady H in that sense. Now she may be comforting him and they may fall asleep on the couch together or something innocent like that, but I really really don't see them becoming intimate. I could be wrong, but...

I agree, because of his own comment in 'Ending Happy" he stated "sex without love makes one sad" and he certainly doesn't "love her", he's a straight arrow where his emotions are involved. I think somehow she worms her way into this ep. pertaining to the "sex toys' and he's on a case that takes him to meet up with her again. And for me it has nothing what-so-ever to do, with GSR, I just find her creepy and without substance or value to CSI, and isn't she getting a bit old for this goth clothing/straight black hair and way too much make-up by now, she really needs to move on, and find a more peaceful non chaotic life, and where's her grandaughter? And as Moon Fever stated I will be more mystified with Natalie, she was so riveting and so crazy, a fascinating, interesting character on CSI:thumbsup:

just find her creepy and without substance or value to CSI, and isn't she getting a bit old for this goth clothing/straight black hair and way too much make-up by now, she really needs to move on, and find a more peaceful non chaotic life, and where's her grandaughter?

It's fine to dislike her, Desertwind. But is your dislike of her in part due to the perceived threat to GSR?

And as I read the spoilers, she's involved as a consultant to the team on a murder case. So my assumption is that once she serves that role, perhaps she helps Grissom sort of figure out where his life is going? He's gone through some trauma and I guess she's being a sounding board to him.

The character is very well written

And don't call her creepy. And since when is someone too old to dress how they like?

Personally, I'd like to see Nick visit her. He could use a little Lady Heather time? Darn that will never happen.

I'm looking forward to LH because she is a strong female and as someone said previously, she is mysterious. As much as I like Cath and tolerate Sara, LH brings something different to the table. LH is like Method Man. One good episode, and TPTB use you to death.

Since the title has changed for this episode, has the spoiler changed at all. I mean, its possible that this whole intimacy spoiler we received a while back might not be accurate anymore. Maybe they changed it so that it was completely cut out?

Or maybe they do fall asleep on the couch and cuddle. I don't know...

I must agree EdgarAllenPoe. Desert-Ghoul, There is no need to call her creepy. Some of us actually find her interesting and complex. She's different then some of the people they've had on. Just asking for a tad bit of respect, please. :)

P.S. EdgarAllenPoe, I like your EAP reference to "The Raven" in your signature!

I must agree EdgarAllenPoe. Desert-Ghoul, There is no need to call her creepy. Some of us actually find her interesting and complex. She's different then some of the people they've had on. Just asking for a tad bit of respect, please. :)

Remember that quote that one person said in the ep "Ch-Ch-Changes" (about the transgenders): "We're not the freaks. It's the ones who want to take a walk on the wild side before sneaking back home to the wife and kids." :lol:

I don't think she's creepy. She's definitely different, but we're all weird in our own ways. Of course I always say I'm not weird, I'm just unique, but... anyway... As far as whether or not she's on the show, it doesn't bother me one way or the other. I'm indifferent about it. :lol:

Last edited:
Glad to see Lady H back. Not only would I like her to see some Lady H/Catherine scenes, but I'd love to see Lady H/Brass scenes. Those two are always amusing together.

And wow, harsh against Lady H, much?

Love that line from Ch-Ch-Changes, DeaditeSlayer :D

EdgarAllenPoe said:
And as I read the spoilers, she's involved as a consultant to the team on a murder case. So my assumption is that once she serves that role, perhaps she helps Grissom sort of figure out where his life is going? He's gone through some trauma and I guess she's being a sounding board to him.

The character is very well written

I am looking forward to the return of Lady Heather. Grissom’s relationship with her has always provided a way to see another side of Grissom. In the past (when he’s not forced to look at her as a suspect!), she has served as an intellectual sounding board for the character of Gil Grissom. LH is his intellectual equal more so than any other character because his brilliance goes way beyond the sciences, as does hers. I foresee her use in this episode as the one to whom he can open up about his plans for leaving; those he has worked with for years are too close to him to be unbiased. I think the character of Lady Heather has been presented in such a way that she is capable of separating her own emotional response to Grissom from her intellectual response to him. He’s not her flesh and blood, no matter how highly she may think of him. I think whatever dialogue is planned between them, it will be a vehicle to make sure fans (and the character, Grissom!) understand how this decision to depart has come about.

I think somehow she worms her way into this ep. pertaining to the "sex toys' and he's on a case that takes him to meet up with her again. And for me it has nothing what-so-ever to do, with GSR, I just find her creepy and without substance or value to CSI, and isn't she getting a bit old for this goth clothing/straight black hair and way too much make-up by now, she really needs to move on, and find a more peaceful non chaotic life, and where's her grandaughter?

desertwind, please try to keep in mind that these are characters from the heads of screenwriters, and not real people. In reality, there is no GSR, there is no Grissom/Lady Heather. Please tone down the hating; they’re not real people!

I don't think I've ever seen Melinda Clarke with any other color hair except jett black, so its possible that that is her natural hair color. As for the granddaughter, Heather didn't have custody, her ex husband did. And Grissom had to practically beg that guy to let Heather see the child that one time. So, who knows if the guy kept it up and kept letting Heather visit the child (or vice versa).

I think she's a well written character as well. I like Gil's friendship with Heather almost as much as I like Gil's friendship with Catherine. It's very clear that LH intrigues Grissom (not in a romantic way). I think even Catherine was intrigued by her. Before her mental breakdown (which lets face it, if your daughter was brutally murdered like that, how could you not have a breakdown), she was so well put together. And just by talking to her (if she wasn't dressed in leather and all the makeup, etc), you'd most likely never guess what she did for a living. She was written as very intelligent and knowledge about many things. She seemed very well educated. While I'm not a big fan of the whole bondage, S&M thing, I did find LH an interesting character study to say the least. And I think that's what Grissom feels. I don't think there will be anything romantic between them. I just can't see Gil going there.

As for Natalie's return, I'm not really sure how I feel about that. She's very different from your average serial killer (and not just because she's female). But, I don't know she kind of scares me and I guess that means the actress did a great job in her protrayal of Natalie. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back