Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Aww this was one of the sweetest phrases I've ever heard & iwas really glad to hear something like this from Jake :adore:
    Seriously, he's such a sweet guy:p

Oh you're all more than welcome. I couldn't find any caps so I decided to make them on my own:p.
    If you want I can try to make some other caps of Jake from the episode;)

2. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

I wish I could make them from the current episodes. Mine always come out a little fuzzy!!

But no one ever has caps of Jake. I guess they don't think anyone would want them. :scream::scream::scream:

But then again any pictures of Johnny is a good picture.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There are several caps of Jake from last week's ep here. Of both scenes. Unfortunately while there are caps of him touching Calleigh's face and leaning in to kiss her, there isn't a cap of the actual kiss.

4. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

WOW!!!! Nice caps of Johnny!! And they're large too!! I'm very happy right now. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

He looked very sexy in this episode, he suits a stubble....yummy lol

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

He always looks hot, but I agree w/ you. The stubble was something more :drool:

Anyway, I just watched the episode of "Without a trace" w/ our boy. The ep is named "White Balance"
    Don't worry
    Knock out
    Black eye

Very good episode and very good performance of Johnny, though my fav. ones are "Cold Case" & "The Rainmaker";)

7. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wow Florry86, i love cold case!! i love the character Kathryn Morris plays, she hasnt been very lucky in the love department...bless her. Kathryn Morris is a great actress and i think she is friends with Emily Procter :)

8. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Sorry, that has nothing to do with this thread...lol

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was watching a repeat of "Born To Kill" tonight and I noticed the scene where Calleigh and Jake were talking to that woman in the woman's office or something... Jake did this thing where he had his head down and then he raised it... and I swear it's nearly the same movement we've seen Horatio do a million times. :lol: Anyone else notice this? Speaking of this ep, there was a song playing when Alexx was working on the girl's body... the song sounded like a small child saying "la la la" or something. Anyone know what that is? And the song at the end when it showed Calleigh and Jake kiss?

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ah ah I noticed that Jake does the same movement fo H's head too:lol: & it's kinda funny :D It kinda makes me think H chose him as his fellow:lol:
    As for the songs I know just "Something to believe in" by "Aqaulung", this one was played while Jake kissed Calleigh;)

bulletgirl
    usually I don't like when they investigate on a very old period till 1980, but I have to say that the episode w/ Johnny was one of the bests also because of his presence:p. His character was very peculiar & I loved it:thumbsup:

11. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I didnt notice that, i'll have to watch it again lol. Wow i love that song "something to believe in" i downloaded it as soon as i heard it in fact i loved that eppieits one of the best :thumbsup:

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I loved that episode too:thumbsup:, maybe for different reasons from you :lol:

Anyway my fav. Jake's episode is "Ressurection", I really loved how they, finally, portrayed the guy. It was time to show he's a good guy.
    Plus Johnny is amazing whover he plays.

13. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

[​IMG] I love his cute smile:lol:

14. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

He looks a bit like Jim Carrey in that one :guffaw::guffaw:

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw:Jim Carrey, I love him as actor but I wouldn't say he looks like Johnny:alienblush:

BTW I think it would be nice to see Johnny in a comedy, possibly w/ a comic role. I don't know why but I think he would be a good actor:rommie: