Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

we have to dear. We will need some more days until we decide what we want :D But we need options first to set up the poll LOL!

Debbie

ps: I liked this one "Heated Arguments Sets off the Fireworks!"

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Probably because she did not have too, Stella isnt like "HER" always having to have affirmation, Stella will get her hugs at her "new" apartment! I have been noticing things, like when she heard Macs voice on the other end of the phone, she sounded just like his WIFE!

MAC: Stella..
    Stella: I thought you were on your way to Washington to testify?
    MAC: I was, but a male D.B. changed my flight plans.

Then there was the exchange with the fireman or lack of it. She hardly looked at him. Seems to me Stel may already have a boy friend and she just isnt interested Pam Veasey, but I bet you already knew that huh?

Also there was the flirting Pam suggested, all be it one sided! So Pam was right about a flirt scene with a fireman and as I said I went to Ethan Hawkes website and that is the only eppie listed in his credits. AND I am feeling more and more assured the "nice guy" Stella will have a relationship with is FIREMAN MAC!! HOT! HOT! HOT! Get your fireman Mac avie out DEB!!! Remember who wrote this eppie! Answer: Gary Sinise

I am afraid Steph is temporaily in a faint from that darling Adam and his "Potty" scene! I'll see if I can get ahold of Nurse Debbie to revive her You there DEB? YouHoo....

And to you dear Quennie :Welcome!

By the way I have another thread title: Cause Stella needs a BIG MAC attack!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Debbie...thanks for the hug(right back at you):). I came back for a bit to make someone special happy.

Sorry for the off topic Mods. Back on track.:lol::lol:

SMac is love right. . I made these a few days ago. Hopefully it brings you all some happiness.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Title...They are destined to be forever
    Title 2... Cause there love is the real thing

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  4. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! :) Wellcome to the new comers! :)

Debbie, hug you back! Love the Title "Heated Arguments Sets off the Fireworks!" too.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ooh I like that one!

They definitely do set off fireworks, don't they? When they are in a scene together you can practically see the sparks. They fit perfectly together. :)

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori!!!!!!--->
    LOL! Thanks for the quotes. Stella DID sound as "Mrs Taylor" :D And it's not the first time. She already sounded as his wife in 4.20 when they argued about Reed :D

You gave the News of the day. I feel quite happy the fireman won't be headache :D (well , you never know ;)

Asprine, Asprineeeeeeeeeee, Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee---> i miss you here. I'm waiting for you :D

Linda---> thanks for MY new wallpaper :D But i think i should create my own virtual desk to avoid massive faints LOL! Love the poem in #2 dear

Kikii---> i always expect to have you here. It's a real pleausre for me reading you, dear :D

So far we have:

'Office sex just waiting to happen'
    'Cause Mac has a room mate!
    Cause Stella needs a MAC attack!

'Cause loosing her is never an option for him
    'Cause a catfight only increases their fire
    'Cause she is his anchor and his soul
    'Cause he wouldn't be that good without her
    'Cause she cannot smile without him

*Making it Official
    *Heated Arguments Sets off the Fireworks!
    *Because Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous

*They are destined to be forever
    *'Cause there love is the real thing

i adore you guys(yes,but not like "SHE" said. I really do :D )

Debbie :D

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well I am wondering about Scott Wolf! I recieved my CSI google update yesterday and there were several pictures of Mac and Scott Wolf filming taken October 8. I thought Scott was one of the Mac Taylors in the 100th eppie and that was shot already? They had the 100th party anyway. So is he in more eppies? I went to his credits and there was no info even about the 100th, I thought it had mentioned the 1ooth eppie on his website before. Also which eppie is everyone talking about a fight with Mac and Stella about? Where he has to make a decision on cutting Stellas job? Is there a promo or somthing? And someone said a new lab Tech. That would probably be Julie Ormand(I think on the spelling.)?

Debbie Fireman MAC just continues to CRACK ME UP!!! Thanks
    Also I corrected my thread name as a "Big Mac" attack!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
  8. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

yeah the epi with the mac taylors is bound to be interesting (hmm....wanna see how rumer willis turn out)and i was also wondering about the epi that everyone was talking about,the "fight" or argument epi of mac and stella about job cuts or such.a new lab tech huh?do u guys think anna is gonna be replaced by someone?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
  9. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Lori K. , Ghawazee , Asprine , karu_mila Thanks for you warm welcome. I'm actually kind of an old lurker here. I've posted time to time but usually I keep all quiet.

Back to the topic...
    On Turbulence I loved how Stella was once again first one who Mac called. And I was actually laughing at that fireman when he tried to get Stella's attention while she was on a phone but she ignored him! Nothing comes between our Mac & Stella.

Okay so I've read rumours about Stella being beaten.I just need more details!How?Where?When?Who?Of cource you have to leave something for a show but I want to know damn it! It's our Stella we're talking about here!Mac better be there for her.

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey guys:D

hey Quennie welcome to the thread:Dhope you'll have fun in here:D
    im here now:D didn't poste here yesterday i had headache and i had to work on something that i were gonna write about at school today..
    :lol: way to go Stella:thumbsup: ignore the fireman:lol: oh im happy now:D

i stumble onto this qoute and i had to post it:D
    "The greatest gift to my eyesight is having my eyes set on you."

11. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Feels like years I've been here. I managed to get sick again *grrr*:scream:
    Whoa so many great suggestions on the thread titles! But I'll stick to my first vote.
    Hey Quennie! Welcome to the thread! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.
    Asprine: *faints* Your banner is amazing!!:thumbsup:
    Debbie
    Whoa sounds interesting. I wonder how it'll end! But I'm still mad at EP for cutting Stel's possible storyline*:scream:
    karu: I'd also loved to see that. Jealous Mac is just :drool:.
    Mac: Who's that guy talking next to you?
    Stel: Oh it's just a loser who's trying to flirt with me...
    Mac What...?:wtf:
    Stel: But of course....he's nothing unlike you!!!
    Oh know why I loved the ep that much...look at the who wrote it:lol:

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hi guys. Sorry I have not been around much. I have some major family issues going on.

However - just a few comments. I noticed a ton of spoilers in these threads that were not in spoiler boxes. All spoilers including promo caps, episode threads, brief episode descriptions, etc need to go in spoiler boxes. Not everyone wants to read spoilers. I had to edit several posts from the last several days.

As for thread titles - there is a thread here with the rules. If you want a poll it needs to go up with the 1st post of the new thread. Please PM me when you are starting the new thread so I can lock this one. Please PM me with your new title so I can revise it. Thanks.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I needed my daily dose of the Smacked twins (i miss you when you are away gals :D)

Answering mysteries:

They will argue. And it's obvious it will last at least the whole episode Mac and Stella fuming:drool::drool::drool:(just like in Officer Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) OMG I want this episode so much. But future spoilers sound more interesting;) at least it will be once i understand what it means:eek::lol: (I told you my English sucks. I can't understand latest spoilers!) It willl be all because of budget. Mac wants his team complete. Stella too.Mac wants to get rid of tecnology to keep the team. Stella doesn't. She thinks they need to find another way. But very old spoilers talked about STELLA was the one to be fired and Mac fighting to keep her . Unfortunately there was a change in the storyline:(

At the end i don't know she will be severely injured. which it's a pity because we all have enjoyed All access (well we know we don't like Stella being beaten but considerer how incredible scene it could be :D It will be beaten by a man outside the Greek Embassy because in the crime scene she found an antique Greek coin.

Scott Wolff!!!!!!! It will be amazing. This episode will have to be really good. It's our 100 th episode after all!:lol: I'm dying for watching Stella's reaction to Mac being in danger. I wonder if the "We are sharing space" big secret is going to be revealed in that episode. I repeat: it's our 100 th episode!

have you read recent spoilers? ON MY GOD!:eek: Please i need help to translate stuff!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Not fireman but
    according to newest spoilers
    * A Greek man from earlier in the season shows up again
    * Stella is doing something and trying to keep Mac out of the loop
    I didn't understand sentence #2 . Out of the loop?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Linda---> you changed your new nick! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i wonder why you call yourself Devil:lol:

Asprine and Quennie---> I could watch the vid! That dumb guy is trying to flirt with her but she only was focused on Mac (and she was so GORGEUS!.) I think this brings interesting possibilities to Smacked. I mean, if he needs her so much.what would happen if Mac looses her eventually? Also Mac is all about her and nothing but her. He knows she will be there always. If something doesn't happen before:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Sheriinh--> i don't think she will replace anyone. At least not permanently. Besides Julia (in my humblest opinion of course) will be there just like Special Guest Star(I hope so. She is lovely

Hugs tons Debbie :D

ps: Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2008
  14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.. *Sighs* I'm sorry for not posting here. I'm in a rush yesterday. First have to go church and help my friends to arrange tables, then have to go hospital for check up. :lol: Hmmm.. out of the loop means Not informed up-to-date; current; not kept part of the discussion. Debbie, I..I.. Thank you soooo much. :adore::adore:.

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i've been laughing soo much for this last hour:lol:and i can't quite laughing and now my stomach's starting to hurt 'cause i've been laughing to much:lol: but i needed a good laugh and i got it:lol:

well it's true that guy is nothing to compare to Mac:D

oh interesting a eppy just like the one in Officer Blue, that you got to like:drool::Dyou got to say they have some very heated fights:drool: MAN it's hot when they're fighting, light a match in that room and it would go BOOOM!:D:lol:
    the spoilers about Stella getting fired is just bull?right or the writers and the producers,they should start running fast very fast!! 'cause i'll come after them..:lol:
    couldn't he se that she was on the phone with *cough*her boyfriend*cough* Mac:D he'll have to think again if he think Stella would be more interested in him that in Mac..;):D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.