Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

I can imagine that too. normally he is very controlled and reserved, but in this case he could just lose this control because he can't wait anymore and just wants to kiss her. yeah i love that idea:lol:

when i see that picture:
    [​IMG]
    i always have to think about this one:
    [​IMG]
    because they are holding their hands again and this is sooooooooo cute

another funny one from season 3
    [​IMG]

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

That second Gary & Melina one is just gorgeous! They both look fantastic, and again they look like a celeb couple. Mac and Stella look very much like a couple in the pic of them you posted too. In all 3 pics, they look very natural and 'easy' together.

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Awww, Lilou, I loved your little scenario, it was so cute. I'd love to have a scene like that between Mac and Stella. Like a police officers ball or something, it would be so cute. :D Glad you're back with us dear. We've missed you. *Hugs*

Aww, thanks for the cute pics Jimenez. I love the second one, it's always nice to see how comfortable Gary and Melina are around eachother, they always share little tender moments, like hugs and holding hands, they are just so cute. <3 That's why Mac and Stella are so great, because of the great chemistry between Gary and Melina. :adore: I really like the last pic you posted, it's like they have a secret which they don't want anyone to know. So cute. :luvlove:

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Woah! Those pics are gorgeous....!:adore:
    I didn't think of this like that before. But you're right. Mac just tried an 'affair' with P. to see if he's ready for a new relationship, so that he can be sure that he'll be with someone for a long time. ( I'm thinking of Stella, right now:D). I t was really clever of him..or tptb..since it wasn't his fault that they broke up..he could be sure that he can try to be with an other woman, who is better for him.
    ITA with you on that! I think this is also why Stella is the only one with whom Mac will be able to have a serious relationship. When they look into each other's eyes they know how they're feeling. Plus, I think he isn't afraid of being rejected by stel..because she is the one that knows his real feelings..and because she loves him :adore:.

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

yeah i agree with ya MacsLady, i don't think anybody would be shocked but suprised, everybody got to see the way Mac and Stella looks at each other that speaks soo much.. i've also been thinking that the people at the lab got some kind of a pool(bet) on how loong its gonna take before Mac and Stella hook up:lol:
    that scenario is just:drool: but i think Mac is gonna be careful, testing the waters, a sweet kiss then the kiss gets more passionate later:adore:

Jimenez that pic is from s2 eppy: Dancing with the fishes (5) :D that eppy is funny especially that scene:D those pics you posted is just:adore: especially the two first:D they're holding hands..:adore: aww:adore:
    i agree with ya Steph, the reason why their chemistry between Mac and Stella is soo great is 'cause the chemistry between Gary and Melina is great:)

6. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

ah yeah sorry you're right giovinazzo.

but i love that scene too. it's like stella said (in Season3 Ep. 1) " i love it when she does this!" she said this when lindsay fix the tie from mac, another cute scene.

7. giovinazzo<3

i've always been curious about witch eppy that scene was in (the one were Lindsay fixed on the tie) don't like the start but i can always shuttle over the beginning of the eppy:lol:

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

OMGITZ I'm so happy! Soooooo soooo happy because of your picture!!!! :lol: Don't mind me. My IDFMS(Insane Disease For Mac and Stella) is taking effect! Thanks for the pictures Jimenez!

I love the gaze that Speaks volume! Which is their famous moment.. Do you see the second picture Melina is wearing the red dress? She is holding Mac's hand! Oh GOSH! That picture makes me melt~~~ :drool::drool: Mac's hand is around her waist. :lol: Cute celebrity couple LOL!

Originally Posted by MacsLady
    Yeah! I love the way you describe her! She's stupid! Yes she is! :lol: Anyway, MacsLady i hope you come here more often. We love to have more people discussing this with us :)! Seriously, we have no right to criticise on other's comments. Those people who did that is just pointless. Mac in your bed? Can i borrow him too? :lol:

GOSH GOSH GOSH! Those pinning on the wall kissing her senseless is really a perfect idea!! Maybe someday, Mac cannot stand anymore then push her somewhere under his desk of his office and kiss her. and the kiss starting to get more passionate! :drool::drool: Now i know why their Labs are all glass wall.. Because they don't want to see anyone making out in there. LOL! :lol:

Well.. I also love to see some scene like Mac bumping onto Stella and land on her where their lips meet or almost meet! :drool::drool: And when they get up, they says the same thing. e.g. I'm sorry, It's okay. That would be cute! :lol: Can't wait anymore~~~!

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Remember"Can you hear me now?" When Mac first got back from London and he saw Stella? You could just tell by his whole demeanor how happy he was to be back. He says "What do we have Detective?" He did not seem to care about talking alot about his vacation. Stella asked the polite questions and he answered but did not want to keep talking about it (to boring I guess!!) Except the part when Stella picked up that somthing was bothering Mac they immediatly bonded as Stella knew somthing was wrong AND he knew that she picked up on it! There hearts are so close its like "her" Who?

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yeah.. I agree with you Lori.. :) I think they're both not comfortable to talk about Mac and "P"s relationship. Remember where Mac pushes away Peyton's hand when he saw Stella coming? What is it to scared of? Stella was his best friend and of course his rock. Why does he care about that? :lol:.

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

It was because he was embarassed for anyone to know he was seeing "Her". He did not want Stella to know. HMMMM! Mac looked so uncomfortable through that whole "relationship" it just did not "fit right". When he was smiling as he played his guitar in the end guess who he was thinking of, of course!!

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yeah.. And here's the scene for the came back from London part..
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/d...ked/london.gif
    Look at Mac.. He looks very happy coming back from London.. :)
    Ah.. I totally have to agree with you on that.. Anyway, we should look forward to what will happen in season 5.. It's just 2 days away for some of you and 3 days for some of us.. :lol: I'm thinking that we will get at least one hug when Stella found Mac~ Do you think we will get one? I hope we'll get at least one endless hug there.. :drool::drool: That would be a good perfect SMacked moment.. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I love how happy Mac and Stella are to see each other when he comes back from London. Even when I first watched that ep, and wasn't Smacked, I thought 'awwwwwwwwwww!' because they were just so pleased to see each other, it was cute.:)

I don't think Mac was comfortable talking to Stella about P. because their relationship was primarily sexual. He was only really comfortable talking to her about it after London, when he knew it was probably going to end (Flack asks him in Down the Rabbit Hole if he saw the end of their relationship coming, and Mac said he did, because he knew how close P. is with her family, and that he belongs in the USA and her in England).

About P. being stupid, I actually liked her, and enjoyed her relationship with Mac, I liked the softer side he showed with her, but at times she really was stupid. First in that scene when she said Mac 'cared for' Claire, and then in Snow Day when she called him and nearly got him killed. But that's the writer's fault really. I hated how they had her end it with him too. But I loved Stella coming to find him at the bar and watch him play, and the look he gives her is amazing....

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::adore::adore:

Pic from CSI NY Online Gallery.

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

AH!!!!!! MacsLady.. Your post is soooooooooooo hot!!! :lol: So adorable.. and so making me :drool::drool:. Thanks for that picture. Their gaze that speaks volume is perfect. Not all best of friend can do that. Mac and Stella can do it and understand each other with only gazing into each other's eyes. If someone first time saw them, they will thought both of them are couple. :lol:

Well, I don't hate P and i never hate her. Instead, I love her relationship with Mac so much until SnowDay.. :lol: I doesn't know why.. Just have this feeling that she's annoying in that episode. And I only started to ship SMacked relationship after shes gone. hmmm.. seems like I'm not interested in her completely after the letter she sent to Mac. It's so pointless.

The looks that Mac gives Stella in the bar makes me melt.. Plus the song together just makes me want to faint! :lol: I love it when they does that. It's like old married couple huh.. And one thing i'm surprised is Stella knows where to look for Mac.. And i'm so excited when i saw Stella appears at there.. I even repeated that scene for like i don't know how many times. It's just too nice and cute. How i wish theres some scene on them after Mac plays finished his bass guitar.. Maybe they goes back to Mac's apartment and talk there.. :D And the next morning Mac found Stella sleeping on him and her head on his chest and his arms wraps tightly around her waist.. OMG! That is .. :drool::drool:!

15. giovinazzo<3

that scenario about Mac pinning Stella to the wall kissing her senseless would be a really really hot scene:drool::drool: Asprine, me think they got the glass walls because if they hadn't got those glass walls Mac would be pushing Stella onto his desk and kiss her senseless:devil:, so they got the glass walls because they don't want anything :devil: to happend in the office:devil::lol:
    aww that would have been a sweet scene, Mac and Stella on the floor:drool:
    ahh i remember that scene, i got soo happy when Mac pushed away P's hand:D
    yeah i agree with ya Lori, Mac didn't seem soo comfortable in the whole ''relatoinship'' with P.. I think it was just a try to see if he was ready for a new relationship after Claire death..
    aww that would have been sooo darn sweet :drool: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.