Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

You're welcome Kay. Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to check it out.

2. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

Is it official that she will be back for season 5? If so where did you hear about it? I really hope that she will be back because she is one if my favorie characters and I hate when characters disappear. Like Zach from the beginning of season 2 and detective Maka.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

it's been posted on the spoilers thread few months ago. she'll be appearing middle of the season. i too can't wait to see her again. they have this habit of changing detectives in the show so i thought S4 was her last appearance...

i guess our prayers have been answered. whee!!!

i adore Det. Angell soooo much. she reminded me of Det. Aiden in more ways than one.

4. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Emmanuelle mentioned recently in an interview that the producers of CSI: NY are really good about working around her movie schedule. She says that's one of things she likes about working on the show so much. I cannot wait for Angell's return to the show.

5. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

Thank you all!!! This makes me very happy and do you know where I can read that interview!!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  6. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

good to know that. thanks! erm, what's your source may i ask? :wtf:
    we understand why she's only in every episode,at least she's busy with other projects, not sidelined or worse, vacant. CSI gave her a good exposure. now she's in Dolan's Cadillac, movie version of a Stephen King book and working with Christian Slater? how cool can that be?

7. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

It was in the new CSI: NY magazine. I read it at Barnes & Noble the other day. I didn't know she was in a movie with Christian Slater.

8. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

yup, sam. but i dunno yet when it will be released. i'll just wait for the DVD of it. her character gets killed there so you have to pay attention while she's onscreen :eek: *wee spoiler*

9. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

What is it with her getting killed off in movies? Still, I'll watch it anyways. I've seen all most everything she's been in.

10. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

ugh, i have nooo idea. probably it's her agent's idea and got stuck with it.
    so far i've only seen Blonde and Blonder & Secondhand Lions - she was there as Princess Jasmin but didn't open her mouth once - except for a kissing scene. Saw II? never had the guts to finish it. sorry

by the way, i love your avie. i like it when she stares that way :drool:
    (hmm, do i sound dirty?)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  11. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

do you know where I can find this interview??

12. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

It's in the last issue of the CSI: NY magazine. They have it at Barnes & Noble for $9.99. If they have it at B&N, I'm pretty sure they'll have it at Border's as well.

Thanks Kay! I've seen those movies too. I though EV was the only good thing about Blonde and Blonder. You should check out Unearthed. It's my fave EV movie. She's really great in it.

13. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

you're welcome! know you know why i have B&B dvd. oh, i keep forgetting to borrow my friend's Unearthed dvd.
    but i saw the stills, yeah she's hot. great a**:drool:; even if it's a semi-rip-off of Tremors with Kevin Bacon in the 80's-y'know, the same oversized earthworm-terrorizes-small-town scenario.

14. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I've never actually seen Tremors. I have Netflix which is great because they have practically every movie Emmanuelle's done plus the tv shows she's guest starred on. She totally rocked on the Supernatural episode Heart. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you rent it. EV and Jared Padalecki are so hot in it. Right now I'm trying to watch the two episodes of Andromeda that she was on. I've never seen the show before so its kind of hard to follow.

15. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

sam, that Supernatural epi you're talking about, was that the one where she's the "tormented werewolf" which scared the hairs out of me? i saw one love scene with her and jared watshislastname on youtube. same epi, right? yup, that was hot alright, especially the way she claws jared's back (uh,oh, down, girl *wipes off sweat*). i don't mean to be dirty. Everything this girl does makes me tingling inside.

oh, well good luck watching Andromeda. it is complicated, but i don't mind as long as EV's there. which back then i had no idea that she played Maura