Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

AVATARS? ME WANT LOTS OF HER PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

P.S.: WELCOME TO THE EV THREAD!!!!! Please call me Kay, oki?

2. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Alex, babe, that has got to be my official motivational poster. but if it's not much perhaps you have a high-resolution version of it? thanks!

3. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Thanks for the welcome Kay!

Here's my Emmanuelle Avis. I''m not the best artist, but I think they're okay. The one that says Madison is for her character on Supernatural.

[​IMG] ... [​IMG] ...[​IMG] ... [​IMG] ... [​IMG] [​IMG] ...[​IMG] ... [​IMG] ... [​IMG] ... [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Actually, kay, I have no idea what makes the difference between high-res photos. (And I call myself a geek, I know.) If you mean of the picture itself, it's not my screencap, it's a file someone posted from Happily Never After.

5. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

ya know what? you've just made me feel good today...and for the next days to come. lovely avies! much thanks!

6. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

it's ok. i just want to set it on my phone as wallpaper. looks cool.

7. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

You're welcome Kay! I'm glad you like them. I have a couple more and when I have the time I'll post them in here.

8. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

that's nice! so sweet of you to share yours. i'll share mine soon.
    Can't wait to see Dolan's Cadillac on DVD (i don't have cable, sorry), even if she dies in the middle of it. But it seems she never gets tired of being killed in movies, does she? Perhaps her agent dosen't mind either (jeezzz...)

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

chaos79. Please do not double post, which you have done twice in the last 24 hours. There is an edit button which you can use for 24 hours to edit your posts if you want to add something else, and that is definitely preferable to double posting (which can be considered spamming).

Welcome Sam-Maddy. Just a reminder to everyone, avatars and other fan art is lovely, but this isn't a fan art thread, it's for character/actor discussion. If they are posted in addition to discussion, and only every now and then, it won't be a problem but please don't make it a regular occurrence.

10. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

thanks. sorry 'bout that. i must've clicked it by mistake. it wasn't supposed to come out that way.

11. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Thanks for the head's up Elsie. I didn't know.

There's a nice little interview with Emmanuelle in the the latest CSI: NY magazine. Interesting to note, the interviewer mentions her character by the name Jennifer and she doesn't correct him. I wonder if this is considered conformation of the character's name.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think it's Jessica because Flack called her "Jess" in "All in the Family." It's a shame there's so much confusion over her name though--we all thought it was Jennifer for ages, and I think the press releases sometimes had conflicting info on it, too. I'm looking forward to reading the interview though when I pick up the mag!

13. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

so very very happy to hear that Angell is coming back this season. i've liked since she came in NWILL (that is when she came in right? my memory is fading). Angell just struck me when she came in the scene and Mac asked her if was alright and she just kept up with the professionalism..... that and she was soo damn pretty lol.

Angell is a great character, she's a good strong female character and like the only one on NY so far that doesn't have baggage and isn't in a mess. i swear if TPTB put Angell and Flack in a gooey romantic mess and screw them up like D/L i will scream!!! Angell and Flack are too good of characters to do that.

i still have to get the new NY magazine!!!! i'm away at college and getting adjusted it slipped my mind. i can't wait to read Emmanuell's interview.

14. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Maybe this season we will get definite confirmation on the first name. *crosses fingers*

15. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

I never recalled calling her "Jennifer", only "Jess" in "All in the Family".
    When she came in the start of S3, Danny even called her Det. Angell, by her surname, and every other episode since then.

Anyway, Jess or Jen dosen't matter as long as the bearer is a daaaaaamn hottie! i asked my friend to download the new episodes for me so there's no need for me to suffer in the long wait. plus i can watch her as much as i want, where i want. :drool:

EV / ANGELL ROXXXX!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: Sam, thanks for the avies again.

Extra P.S.:Sorry I forgot to tell ya there's a thread for all CSI icons & avies, including yours, since there wasn't much of Det. Angell in the past ;)