Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

i enjoyed EV on NY last night. i liked the snarky scene with Danny and then the scene with the suspect.... i was laughing it was funny. Angell is a tough chick.

i saw Emmanuelle on Two and a Half Men a few weeks ago! i was just flipping the channels and there she was. it was so cool seeing her in something else, and she was funny too. it was the one where her character and Charlie get married. she was just as pretty as she is on NY.

2. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I loved her in last night's episode. She got to be snarky with the suspect and make fun of Danny. It was very cool to see her. Kind of surprisng too, since I hadn't heard she'd be on this week. I'm always thrilled to see Angell show up.

3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

wow, like, all these great raves are making me wet...with happiness! :lol:

hey guys, i just got myself a copy of Unearthed DVD only to see Emmanuelle kick ass. it's like Tremors with Kevin Bacon, but of the B-Movie kind. But then again, production-wise, not bad at all.

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hello Angell fans!! Yes, Angell was great in last night's episode. I love her tough chick persona. She can really hang with the best of the boys. I love her comment about not being a lab rat. :lol:

Anyway, here are some screen caps of the lovely Det. Angell from Enough:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Oh Mandy, you and your surprises...you never seem to fail to make me happy, or was it my post that caught your attention? :lol: Mucho thanks for the caps - luuuuuuuuuurve 'em all!

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

You're welcome dearie!! Nah, I was actually meaning to post the screen caps last night but I was just too zonked. :lol: I actually like Angell since she's one tough chica. I like her as she is and not just as someone's potential love interest. I'm not a big fan of ships going canon. :lol:

7. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I love that movie. It's my fave so far of the EV moives I've seen so far. I just recently bought Cerebus. It's not the greatest movie ever made, but EV is wonderful in it.

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ah Cerberus - I would buy that movie and stick it in the guilty pleasure section of my DVD shelf. :p Emmanuelle was pretty awesome, and it had Sebastian Spence in it - totally worth $13 from Amazon, even with the shitty special effects. :lol:

9. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i have to admit, having a guilty pleasure box of everything EV meself is quite amusing :lol:, and addictive :drool:

I even have a clip from Bachelor Party II - The Last Temptation in my cell - the one with just a trench and a yummy bikini :drool::drool::drool:

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

It was great having her back with the team. Very much a breath of fresh air so to speak. The snarkyness was perfect, and the way she dealt with that interesting girl, (I'll leave it at that) was fatastic. Perfect Angell. I cannot wait for her character to pop up more and more and continue to develop!

11. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Faylinn, I got my copy off of Ebay for a penny plus shipping which was only like $3.95.

12. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

hmmm, i think i saw Cerberus in the 8-in-1 DVD collections here. We usually get it for BND 2.50 OR BND 5.00 around the shops here. it's cheap & all of clear quality.

13. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Last night I watched movie called Ripper: Letter from Hell. EV is in it. It's a pretty terrible movie and it's very hard to follow. EV is pretty good in it though. However, her part's not that big. I kept thinking she would have done a better job than the lead actress.

14. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

yeh, but sorta typecasted sometimes. like, always ending up dead. i watched Unearthed last night, but, yeh, ends up dead in the movie.
    but, damn, sure looks good in her undies and tank top looking dishelved on the couch. how's that for a sherrif?

15. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Unearthed is my fave movie of hers. It sucks, what happened to her character, but she was well cast as Annie.