Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I do have a feeling that he is talking about the immature couple :rolleyes:(alas I am no longer a strong fan for those two:() but we can threaten him with boldily harm if it isn't us.:devil: And then we'll get mentioned online and get some news.:bolian:

Oh! I would love a little coffee date!!! I mean seriously! Who knew coffee could be so romantic. Like at the end of the premiere Mac talks to Stella and thanks for certain Stella like thanks that helped him through his ordeal and being there for him but it's like 5 in the morning so they can't really have dinner and there' no time for breakfast so h asks her "Do you want to go get some coffee?" And she just smiles and says "Of course I would.":adore:
    :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:*flies away on cloud nine*:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

I agree with both of you (Karu and Steph:D) Yeah it better be a good scene 'cause one thing is for sure they do not want to have us after them:D
    Steph, you're soo right if tptb give us Smack, alot more people would watch, but a little warning don't let kids under 10 years watch it might get way too steamy:devil::D:lol:
    sara left but i don't think Stella would leave Mac 'cause she is way to in love:D;)

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

lilou - your banner is too large. The board rules are that banners are to be no larger then 220x75. Can you resize it? Thanks so much!

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Thanks for the welcomebacks guys! :D

And your ideas of a coffee-date sound really cute :luvlove: I imagine sitting Mac and Stella on a little table and when Stella is raising her hand for her coffee cup Mac grabes her hand :rolleyes: And than they just have a moment when they look each other deeply into their eyes...

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Vave, I love your coffee idea, that would be so cute. :adore: CSI_Willows (sorry, I can't remember your name. :alienblush:) That's exactly how I would picture such a scene between them... Gosh... It would just be the cutest thing. TPTB take notes. ;) After looking into eachothers eyes, they could tell eachother how much they love eachother and have done since the moment they met... Aww... It would be so cute and romantic. Then they could go for a walk through Central Park... :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: *Begins day dreaming*

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Do you think we'd revolt if SMACK doesn't happen next season? If we are, I wanna be prepared. *strikes fighting pose* Do yourselves a favour and bring on the SMACK goodness,TPTB!

And TPTB can start with a scene like that... we've never seen their coffe date in the premiere. I wonder what they'd talk about over coffee...

7. Stepherweps

Hehe, I think we should revolt, unless of course, the next season looks promising... But here's hoping that we don't need to worry. Hopefully this time next year, we'll all be very happy with out couple... :luvlove:

I think they'd probably talk about Mac being held hostage, and about his ordeal, I'm sure Stella'd want to know all about it, and try and make it feel better. After they had a serious talk, they'd talk about something more light-hearted, she probably try to make him feel better. Maybe she would volunteer to be his nurse. Hehe, I'm sure that would make him feel alot better. :devil:

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Yeah. It would be Stella asking Mac if he was okay and he would give his little 'yeah' ; she wouldn't know what to say so she would reach for her coffee but before she could her holds her hand just staring at them. So deep in thought...

9. Stepherweps

Aww, that would make such a cute scene with them just staring lovely into eachothers eyes. They have been friends so long that they don't need to talk to communicate. A look like that between them could say alot more than actual words... Aww... It would be adorable. :luvlove: :adore:

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello, I'm Asprine and i'm new here. I ship SMacked 100% :)! Here are some animated icons that i made myself. SMacked moments. Hope you all like it. :guffaw:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Big ones.. :lol:

[​IMG]

I can't stop thinking about their moments wherever i am.

11. fille

fille Victim

Wonderful screen caps. I love this one. Is this when Mac said "I'm here for you" and she says "I know"? That was a beautiful moment that truly illustrates the closeness of the Smacked bond.

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yes it is the "i'm here for you". The episode is called "The ride-in" if i'm not wrong. I like it very much. Theres more of them which shows that they are close to each other. :guffaw:I can't wait for SMacked new moments.:lol:

13. Stepherweps

Welcome to our little Smack family Asprine, it's always nice to have some new members. I'm Steph by the way. :D I love your animations, they are totally awesome, the 2nd one is hilarious, can you tell me what ep it's from please? I'd really like to watch it. ;) I agree, the 3rd one does show how close they are, it's very cute too. Oh and all of us in here agree, we're really looking forward to some new cute Smack scenes. ;)

14. lilou

lilou Rookie

The 2dn is from the last episode of season 3. When Mac, Stella and Hawkes are alone in the lab with the irish (I think there are irish).

Welcone to the family Asprine!!!!

15. Stepherweps

Thanks Lilou, so it's from Snowday? I have that on dvd, but I haven't got that far yet... It's one ep that I'm really looking forward to seeing for a couple of reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.