Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thank you for forgiving. I only like PacMac because of one episode. and i don like it after that. When i saw the episode where Mac pushes away her hand I laugh like crazy. and I don like "SHE" for asking Mac to go London with her..You know shes annoying.I know i'm evil! :devil: I'm 15 sorry.. I'm old enough. Theres CSI NY last time when i'm 12 but i never watch unless my sister force me to change channel then i watch. I learn to play computer and i starts to online and i starts to learn computer programming and lots of stuff and i download things and movies. So i download all the CSI NY when i'm bored. and i just fall in love with it.
    Heres one SMacked moment hope you all love it! This moments is from epi 4x04 when Mac got dump by "Her". and i love this because Mac and Stella don't need words to make sure each other is alright. They only need to use their eyes.. Love this!!! Enjoy..:guffaw:I just read the rules so i need to change the size of the GIF if not get ban.

[​IMG]

Nice? Hope you all like it.. I made it myself.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, that animation is so cute, great job Asprine. :D I loved that scene, through it he knew that Stella was there for him, even without speaking and from across the room, he just needed to see her expression and he immediatly knew, I've said it before, but that's one of the things I love about their relationship, they can sometimes communicate better without words. :adore:

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw..Thank you.. I loved that scene too. I repeated that scene almost everytime after i came back from school. It makes me cry. Heres one more "No words is needed".. Hope you love it.:guffaw::drool:Hope you like it!!!!

[​IMG]

4. lilou

lilou Rookie

love this Asprine. It's really a great moment. But i love this moments too.

[​IMG]
    I love Mac here because at the beginning he smiles and after he 's serious like:
    "- Oh my god Mac what are you doing, you can't be in love with her it's your friend. This situtation will killing me..."

[​IMG]

Like at home!!

[​IMG]

It seems too much hampered to have disappointed her. And Stella glance him. I love.

I have many fanvid in my mp3 and all morning when I go to university I watch it. I'm the only people who go at the university with a big smile....

Like my signature say: Just friends? The evidence never lies, people do!

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

wheres that second scene from? i kind of love it. No one ever dares to sit on Mac's table i guess.. only Stella. I got that 3rd scene too! Both of them.. Oh! makes me melt! Cant wait for more moments!!!

6. lilou

lilou Rookie

It's in the same episode that the 3 icone I think the title is taxi (I have a big problem with title...)
    I want another scene too. The first episode promise a great scene. Too bad to me I will be at stockholm. I will wait once week befor know how happen the reunion.

7. Stepherweps

Aww, those are so cute, thanks for sharing them Lilou. :adore: Hehe keep 'em coming... I can certainly see why they'd put a smile on your face... Gosh we need lots more cuteness like this next season. :adore: I'm hoping for even more cute scenes for your girls to make animations from... :adore: I think one you should make an animation of when Mac gives her in a Rose in Sleight of Hand, that would be so cute. :luvlove:

Oh and Asprine, I do love the little picture with the text, it suits them so well. :adore: Well done Sweetie. :D

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Guys can i ask you all something? By the way thanks lilou..
    I thought that icons size is 140x140 only? Why some of you put bigger than that.. I'm scared to get ban so i need the exact info.. Thank you.. Season 5 1st episode got nice scene of SMacked??? Cool!!!! I'll look forward to it.. Thank you Adorable.. I'll make more soon. Hope you like it..

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Great job on the pictures you guys!! Now who is going to let me know how to do that??!! By the way watchint these pics just reminds me that it seems Mac is finding it harder and harder to conceal his feelings for Stell!!
    Look how he smiles and then looks down so as not to "give his heart away". I see a revelation in season five!!! Hey where is everybody? Debbie you still out there? Linda, Meg?

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw..hello Lori.K..I'm an active member you don't have to worry.I online everyday. i've been waiting for someone to reply me.. Can you tell me about the icons rules? I've seen the rules and it says the icons should be 140x140? i'm not sure. I have more icons on SMacked that i wanted to post here. But i'm scared to get ban because of the size. :guffaw:. I love the way he smile to Stella. He has a different smile for Stella isn't it? Oh..I'm lost.. A revelation in season 5?? What do you mean???

11. Stepherweps

Hello... *Waves* Steph's here. :lol: Asprine concerning icons, you can use icons any size up to 140x140, the board will not let you upload an icon any larger than that... Sorry I was in the mood to watch Taxi after seeing Lilou's animations, that's where I've been for the past hour... :lol:

I agree with you Lori, it seems to me, especially after re-watching Taxi that Mac is finding it harder to hide his feelings, just some of the scenes between them, the little looks and comments he makes, it seems to me that his feelings for her are becoming stronger... But maybe that's just me... Like they say, only time will tell...

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Hey there Steph:
    I especially noticed it when Flack mentioned they had been working together to long (Admissions). Look at Aspines icon, I think if he would have stared at Stella any longer it would have really shown.

I mean the "relationships" for Mac and Stella that Pam Veasey has told about will for sure be Mac for Stella and Stella for Mac. Pam said laughingly that Stella will have a "good guy" this time. They have already gone through romances each, that did not work out and with the subtle hints we have been seeing since Mac offered her his place (right next door)seems to point in the direction of finally revealing that it will be Mac and Stella together. Besides if it is a "Good guy" how long will he be around untill somthing has to happen to the relationship and then we have the "Good gone bad thing again" We have already been down that road. The Mac and Stella friendship has been introduced right from the start which is just what the writers wanted. Now after all these seasons I think the time is right. If they wait to much longer they may "over shoot" and it will start becoming a little "unbeliveable" and get "worn out". I noticed in The thing about heros when Stella reached Mac she got to him and just kind of "stopped". They have been advancing the relationship and at the same time trying to keep it controlled. Compare the reaction to Mac s saftey after "Snow day" the concerned "hug " I dont remember him getting a hug after they found him with Andy in the train tunnel. Maybe I am wrong but I dont remember.

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi Suzie, welcome too the thread:D it's always fun to get new people:D
    Steph, yeah i know everytime they look at each other, the look they give each other is just ''awww'':D
    Asprine, i loved them:D
    Karu you're right i think Stella has already got those sexy mental images;):D Mac 'playing doctor' thats just hot:D
    soo im not the only one that's 15years:D
    Lilou great icons:thumbsup: i really liked the second one were Stella is sitting on Mac's desk:D

14. lilou

lilou Rookie

Why Pam precise that it's a real relationship? It was real for Stella when she was with Frankie. The story between us was many month long. It's the first time they precise for someone that it's a real romance. For other it's only say the new love interest.
    So i really think that he speakes about Mac when he talks about the Stella new love. If it's a real story we can think that the story will be a long romance. Why hide the identity of the man. If he's someone good he will have no links with inquiry and if we don't know the guy we only see a night Stella dinner with him or be with him. but That does not have interest . Like the danny girlfriends at the season 2 beginning. Danny talks about her but we don't see her. We never see Mac's girlfriend exept his first after Claire's death and Peyton who have a links with inquiry. The only girlfriends of Don that we see was the girl during inquiry. And for Stella's guy they have too a links with inquiry.
    Rikkie and The new guy of Lindsay are important because they are a links with D/L and show to the fan the D/L evolution (or crash...)
    The spoiler don't speak about a new recurring caracter like a lawer... So if Stella is alone and if the guy have no liks with lab or inquiry.... I don't care.
    When Pam say somethink like "Stella will have a real boyfriends..." It's seems that will be somethink really great and important but if it's someone we don't know and who don't have any links about an inquiry that does not have interest.

I somethink for you Adorable_Crazy, hope you like

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  15. Stepherweps

I'm going to post properly late, I'm just dropping by quickly before I go out... Aww, thanks Lilou, that is so cute... It's so sweet that he's giving her a rose... Like someone said before, you only give a single red rose to someone you really love... :adore: Such a cute and caring scene between them. Gosh, I love it, thanks so much Lilou. :luvlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.