Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the thread Asprine:D and i love those animated icons you've made:D
And your ideas of a coffee-date sound really cute :luvlove: I imagine sitting Mac and Stella on a little table and when Stella is raising her hand for her coffee cup Mac grabes her hand :rolleyes: And than they just have a moment when they look each other deeply into their eyes...
aw that would have made a soo very cute scene:luvlove:
I think they'd probably talk about Mac being held hostage, and about his ordeal, I'm sure Stella'd want to know all about it, and try and make it feel better. After they had a serious talk, they'd talk about something more light-hearted, she probably try to make him feel better. Maybe she would volunteer to be his nurse. Hehe, I'm sure that would make him feel alot better. :devil:
Steph,Of course Stella would volunteer to be his nurse:D
Aww, that would make such a cute scene with them just staring lovely into eachothers eyes. They have been friends so long that they don't need to talk to communicate. A look like that between them could say alot more than actual words... Aww... It would be adorable. :luvlove: :adore:
well they got to crack sometime? right?:D:p:D the relationship got to develop to a romance mainly 'cause the way they look at each other:D

at my school today in the two last classes i got bored so i started to write a little SMACKed drabble,it's a sweet little drabble im gonna post it in here at the fan fiction thread as soon as i've looked through it, somehow when ever i get bored my imagination starts working:lol:

The eight episode of season 5 will be 100th episode may be it'll be the beginning of the romance between Mac and Stella or the beginning of a reel and open flirt.

Aww, that would make such a cute scene with them just staring lovely into eachothers eyes. They have been friends so long that they don't need to talk to communicate. A look like that between them could say alot more than actual words... Aww... It would be adorable. :luvlove: :adore:
well they got to crack sometime? right?:D:p:D the relationship got to develop to a romance mainly 'cause the way they look at each other:D
Hehe I totally agree with you Gio, I'm hoping that they crack sooner rather than later though. ;) We need some sort of development within their relationship. :adore: Gosh the way they look at eachother is just so sweet... It makes me go "aww" everytime they do... :luvlove:

at my school today in the two last classes i got bored so i started to write a little SMACKed drabble,it's a sweet little drabble im gonna post it in here at the fan fiction thread as soon as i've looked through it, somehow when ever i get bored my imagination starts working:lol:
Oh yay, sounds good, let us know when you do, I'd totally love to read it. A sweet drabble sounds good to me. Some fluff is always nice. ;) Don't keep us in suspence for too long though. ;)

the beginning of a reel and open flirt.

I think this has already transpired in "Right next door" That is where it looks like the "friendship-relationship" has started. When Mac gives Stella the coffee and she gives that little extra "hug -kiss" he kind of had a little surprise (but very carefully concealed) look on his face. As I have said before, it is Stella who needs to make the move, Mac has loved her always. And with that moment, and the end of the show when she is walking all alone (and looking quite lonely) I think the deeper romance has started. There relationship is on a little more private and mature level and I dont think we will see "hoopla and fanfare!" Just like in Season three (forgive for bringing it up) with "Her" and Mac ,the PTB just kind of threw it out there!

By the way Welcome Asprine!
I love your animated icons! Can I use one when I figure out how to do an "Avie"? Look out Debbie I'm gonna need HELP again!!!

Thanks for welcoming! :lol: I have one picture which shows that they look in each others eyes. Its so adorable. I love it!!! It makes my day. And i got one picture from my friend.. Someone edit it. And i was so shocked when i saw it. I was like blushing too when i saw that picture:drool:. Maybe someone post it here before. I don't know.:guffaw:Aw..I'm looking forward to your fanfiction too. All the FanFiction about SMacked in Fanfiction.net i've read finish. I'm just bored everyday at here doing nothing so i thought that i could post some SMacked moments picture or animated icons here. Can anyone tell me what episode is this from? I wanted to do animated icon. Thank you.:)

Thelooks.jpg

Heres one more which is SO SMacked. This one really makes me blush. I hope. Don't know what guy who edit this is pro. "Bows to him"!

SMACKedkkkkpsd-11.jpg

Disclaimer : I don't own the second picture. It belongs to my friend. I just borrowed it.:guffaw:Aw..Actually guys.. The writers just wanna tease us with those scene. It can't be. Sad T_T! have you all read the Melina's interview about the SMacked? I've read and it says season 9/10. That time.. I don't know. Thanks for welcoming me Lori.K.

Have I come in here and introduced myself yet? I don't think I have..

I'm Alien Monkey, though you can call me Suzie. I've been a fan of SMACked since season 2 and have been following the ship ever since well yeah season 2 :lol:

Those animations made me squee and now I wanna watch "Snowday" again, I love that epi so much.

Thanks guys now I wanna write a coffee scene between Mac and Stella *looks shifty*

Aw..Welcome. I'm new too. :). I also not yet introduced myself. I'm Asprine. I'm 100% SMacked Shipper. I don't ship others. I love SMacked relationship so much.:guffaw:because they makes my day. I love old married couple. Obviously, they looks like old married couple if i'm not wrong. Someone please correct me if i said anything wrong:guffaw:Wanna know how i fall in love with this SMacked relationship? I like PacMac actually. But i don't really like Peyton's accent. First, I want to let you all know how i watch CSI NY.:guffaw:I'm a weird audience. I watch from season 4>1>2>3. Because i'm still young and i watch cartoons. When we're kids we watch cartoons right or some of you watched violents and crimes.. I started to watch it when i miss my sister. Last time i used to watch chinese drama. When CSI aired, my sister will snatched the remote control from me. Day by day i watch and i like it so much and when i saw the episode 4x04, I fall in love with SMacked relationship because i saw they don't need words to make sure each other is alright. They only need to use their gaze.Their relationship is confusing sometimes. I don't even know that if they have Love feelings for each other or not. I only know that they care for each other as best friend but not that more than that. They never cross the line.:guffaw:Between, please go to the previous page to check out my new posted picture of SMacked. Hope you all love it.

I especially love that middle one Asprine! Welcome to the thread... hope you have more of these. The thread needs 'em. What episode is that from? I've gotta see it... think it might happen again? *pokes TPTB*

Thanks guys now I wanna write a coffee scene between Mac and Stella *looks shifty*

More new SMACKers! *does happy dance* Welcome to the thread Suzie... by the way, I can't wait to read your coffee date scene. Think you could do a scene with Mac and nurse Stella?

Karu, the middle icon is from Snowday, I asked that earlier. :lol: I'm sorry, seems I've forgotten my manners, welcome to the thread Asprine and Suzie, it's always awesome to have new Smacked fans. I'm Steph by rthe way. :D

Asprine I love your icons, I hope you're going to make some more for us... *Hint hint* :lol: *By the way Ladies, I posted some Smacked icons in fanart.* ;) Oh and Suzie, you feel like writing a coffee scene... Hehe... Feel free, we'd all love to read it. :D

I found a nurse Stella fic on ff.net., it's called Fever, here's a link for you Karu (and anyone else who'd like to read it), it's very cute. :adore:

More new SMACKers! *does happy dance* Welcome to the thread Suzie... by the way, I can't wait to read your coffee date scene. Think you could do a scene with Mac and nurse Stella?

Oh I'm sure I could think of something to write about. I'm a bit of a perfectionist though so it'll take t least a week to write them :D

Did you see the kiss picture which someone edited from the previous picture? I like that. Thank you for welcoming Steph. I'm Asprine. I really love all this SMacked forums. I'll try to make more. Actually i'm looking forward to season 5 for more.. :guffaw:Well, I online everyday so i have time to make more. :lol: Well that scene is SnowDay scene. I love that because Mac drags Stella so close!!!! Ah!!! i was like smiling to myself when i saw that scene. Its nice!!! Lovely!!! :guffaw:Well, I'm refering to another picture not animated icons. Is just most bottom of the page 40. Hope you all like it.

I found a nurse Stella fic on ff.net., it's called Fever, here's a link for you Karu (and anyone else who'd like to read it), it's very cute. :adore:

I just read it and I have to say I love the ending! I can just imagine Stella getting sick after 'playing nurse' so now Mac may have to 'play doctor' to her... *light bulb dings* Can you guys imagine Dr. Mac? Come on, it's bound to raise a few sexy mental images... methinks that Stella has already gone in that direction!

Oh I'm sure I could think of something to write about. I'm a bit of a perfectionist though so it'll take t least a week to write them :D

So am I, so I definitely know that you need time... Don't worry about it. We're willing to wait for a good fic.

Last edited:
Aw..I love that story too. Dr.Mac.. Its nice.. I love that fic by MindlessImage. I've read it before. I've read it again and i'm not bored. I just Love SMacked!:guffaw:

I just read it and I have to say I love the ending! I can just imagine Stella getting sick after 'playing nurse' so now Mac may have to 'play doctor' to her... *light bulb dings* Can you guys imagine Dr. Mac? Come on, it's bound to raise a few sexy mental images... methinks that Stella has already gone in that direction!
Oh Dr Mac... :drool: I agree Karu, it does raise a few sexy mental images... :drool: and you're right, if Mac gets his nurse Stella fantasty, then why shouldn't Stella get her Dr Mac one... *Mind in the gutter* :devil: Gosh... I need season 5... I need new Smack scenes... *Thud*

Oh we don't mind awaiting... Hehe... New fics are always good, we'll be looking forward to it, keep us updated on the progress. ;)

I like PacMac actually

We will forgive you for that aspriine!!! Now that you have come around!
"She" is not very popular on this thread! I love the picture with the disclaimer thanks for sharing.

I'm a weird audience. I watch from season 4>1>2>3
Not weird at all!!! I have watched them all, over and over again in all different orders! They are great whenever you watch! How young are you anyway?

Welcome Suzie! Good to have you!
O.K. you guys ... thirty three days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back