Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Well, as long as it doesn't taste like liquid rice, that would be okay.

She has amazing willpower. More power to you Marg!

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Took me some time to find out what rice milk is over here because I figured if it was made from rice, we must have it here. Turned out that rice milk is two of the most popular drinks when people have Chinese breakfast. The other one is soy milk. lol. Rice milk actually tastes good...to me at least. lol.

Heh I want her willpower too!

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

you learn something new every day! I'd never even heard of it until reading that article. Well go Marg anyway, I have coffee for breakfast, so I'm so utterly healthy, just like Marg... ;) or the opposite, yeh ok...

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Probably because there aren't enough Chinese people around you. lol. As far as I know, there are a lot of Chinese in/near the regions where Marg and kc live. That might be the reason why they know about such stuff? lol.

Haha I rarely have breakfast, and I stay up until three or four in the morning even when I have to work the next day. Talk about being healthy. :lol: Marg and I live in completely different worlds. :p

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I guess that's why I don't know much about it then lol. God, I couldn't do that, I need my hours sleep lol. But yeh, I guess Marg looks so gret because she's so healthy

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I agree that Marg looks so beautiful thanks to her healthy lifestyle. She's just spreading her beauty and power:) And I'm so jealous about her strong will. Very often I need it too, but well... I must say that rice milk sounds great, the same with soy which I love (yummie thing!). And that's all about my healthy lifestyle, lol. Drinking too much coffee, short sleep...

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Must control self...

Well, I can't control myself over Marg, Louise or Eric...how am I suppose to control myself elsewhere? ROFLMAO!

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It's very serious addiction;) Hmm... in my case George, Eric, Marg, Jorja, Louise. Sorry, it's incurable! (and I don't want to change it! lol)

So you know Drumchik, here we don't need to control ourselves. ROFLMAO!

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, it is an addiction. What can we do to help ourselves? I think we need to watch more CSI, see more pics, read more fics, etc etc. :D

And for me, it's Marg, Marg, Marg, Eric and Jorja. ;)

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Exactly! More CSI, pic and fics for us!:D

lol, now I see how greedy I am;)

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

New Marg interview on Germany's RTL television website here, as well as interviews of other CSI cast members and producers Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar. They talk about season 8, Jorja Fox's departure and their own characters. :)

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Cool, thanks for posting. I'll check it out later :D

13. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Hi girls! It's so good to be back!!! :)

Oh thank you so much for posting this! How could I miss that?! I am just so happy that they didn't dub it with the lame German voice Catherine has on the show :rolleyes: An english interview on a German website, I am shocked :lol:
    I loved it when Marg said "....I think she's kinda too cool for that" (about wether or not Catherine was snooping around for some GSR gossip) :D :lol:

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL I don't think they did the interviews. They probably got the clips from CBS. I know AXN (the channel that airs CSI in most Asian countries) gets most of such clips on its websites from the shows' original networks or their distributers. They're probably part of the promotional material. But yeah, glad they did't dub it with German, or it would be a real pain in the a$$. :lol:

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, I can't say I've every seen a german version of CSI, but I can imagine Marg with the dubbed over voice, it seems quite amusing to think about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.