Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh I love Cath!Drama. I think we'll get a couple of scenes, I guess Cath was one of the closest to Warrick, and it'd be wrong not to show it in the premiere. I hope we get some good Cath episodes in the season though :D

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

They had better make some good Cath episodes. I'm positive they had to do a lot to have Marg agree to stay and I hope they'll remember that and not rob her off like they did in the past couple of years. :p

Btw, Marg will attend two events in September and October to help raise fund for fighting breast cancer. The first one is called Stand Up to Cancer. Here's the detail about it from News4Jax.com:

The other one is Les Girls 8 held by the U.S. National Breast Cancer Coalition. If you liked KC and McMurphy on China Beach, you'll probably be happy to know that Dana Delaney will also show up. It's cool to know the two actresses reunite every once in a while since CB. :)

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting that :)

I love all the stuff she does for charity, especially breast cancer. I guess it's a subject close to heart, but I love what she does for it nevertheless.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

It would be so cool if Dana and Marg sang together at one of those things. McMurphy and KC back together again!

5. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I'd love to see Marg and Dana singing together. Hopefully we'll get some good pictures/clips from both events.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

That would be good.

I'd also love to see clips and pics from the events, hopefully we'll get some. :)

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I'm glad every time I read news about her taking parts in such events. Of course it's always great that people are committed to such causes, but I guess having experiences of being so close to them does make it different. :)

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Marg makes Forbe's list of Prime Time’s 20 Top-Earning Women. She's a rich lady lol.
    From x17online.com:

You can go here for a slide show of the ladies. :)

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I presume Katherine Heigl and Eva Longoria's money also came from their movies...but where does Maura Tierney get that kind of dough? ER can't pay that much, because Mariska is supposed to be the highest paid TV star.

Crazy!

Also, interesting to see what Marg earns in comparison with Melina Kanakaredes

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, and Eva Longoria is so much more well known, like everyone here knows her whereas no-one really has heard of Marg. I'm actualyl surprised she earns more than Jennifer Love Hewitt. thanks for posting that Erica, it's really interesting.

11. Lyra

Lyra Victim

Catherine is awesome! In the episode I watched tonight, that guy threatened Catherine at the end. It scared me. Do you think he'll be trouble for her later?

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hey Lyra, and welcome :D Catherine/ Marg are awesome. :D Cath's always been my 'favourite' since the very first episode I watched, and that's never changed! I haven't actually seen that ep yet, was it A thousand days on earth? that's the next one i'm going to watch, I think ;) so i don't know :)

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Marg looked really good tonight at the "Stand Up To Cancer" program on CBS. Smokin!

14. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

I can't believe I missed the whole thing! I forgot to set my DVR. Though I don't regret seeing Miley Cyrus sing. "Just Stand Up" would be an amazing song if she weren't in it; her voice ruins the whole thing...Erm, anyway. lol. Does anyone have clips yet?

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I felt the same way. And what was with all the good singers (Mariah, Mary J, Blige, and Natash Beddingfield and a few others) only getting one part to sing and Little miss pop princess gets like three?! Ugh. Ruined the whole song in my opinion.

But anyways, Marg looked good. Glowing as always! I wish more of the CSS cast was involved, but having one CSI cast member was good enough for me, especially since it was Marg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.