Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks! Glad you like the line... it took a while to word it right.

They would make a great team... I can just imagine them scheming on how to gang up on Cath.

G: ... so that's how it'll play out. Did you get that?

L: Yeah... but dad?

G: You want to know if there's a backup plan.

L: Freaky... mom was right. You can read minds!

G: Only when it comes to the Willows women.

L: *snickers* Well, in the slight chance that this doesn't work, what's plan B?

G: Just leave me in the room with her for a couple of hours. I'll improvise the rest... *winks*

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, I'm having fun reading all of your cute little sceanarios. <3 If only... I'm missing all of my Purejoy fix... I'm still on vacation, that's why I haven't been on in the past 2 weeks. These are helping my Gil and Cath withdrawals though. I finally seen The Strip Strangler... LOL. Random, I look out for it for ages when I'm at home, and when I go away it's on tv... Not that I minded, it was a great episode. I just loved how Cath was able to come to the same conclusion as Gil and then immediately know where he was, in order to be able to come and save him. There were some very cute scenes between them, has to be one of my fave Purejoy eps. <3 Especially at the end when they were otu for breakfast... <3 So cute...

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

:lol: I could so see him saying that. I can't help but think though that once he does get Cath alone, when she finally catches on to what he's doing, he won't be in as much control as he was to begin with.:lol:

Nice to hear from you again, Steph. Hope you're having fun. *hugs* I love Strip Strangler too. It's one of my top fav Purejoy episodes.

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* That's so Cath... but I think she'll let him have the upper hand for a while. And then of course, turn the tables when he least expects it! That's what we love about her...

5. fille

fille Victim

Another newbie here! I love PureJoy. It was my first CSI ship, but I haven't been keeping up with LV as much as I used to.

I'd love to see one final scene with Gil and Cath that emphasizes their deep, mature bond. The trust and friendship between them is infinitely more satisfying than a poorly-conceived romance between them would have been.

I would just like to see some banter between them before Grissom leaves. A serious moment wouldn't hurt either! :)

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi fille... welcome to the thread! Nice to have another Pure Joy fan here... especially with you-know-what happening.

Me too... it wouldn't be Gil and Cath without the classic banter and the serious, tender moments. I'm gonna miss that badly. *sulks*

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Welcome to our little PureJoy haven, fille. Make yourself home and share your everything about PureJoy with us. :) Here, let me present you our welcome basket:

[​IMG]

We usually ask newbies what their favorite PureJoy moments are, but whether to answer or not is up to you. We'd love to hear it, though. :) And I so agree on the point that they need to have a scene with Cath and Gil alone before he leaves. I believe there are a few loose ends between them that need to get tied up, too.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HI Fille
    Welcome to the PureJoy thread. It's kind of a kick to see some of the Stella/Mac shippers on this thread too. :lol:

Oh and a BIG YES on tying up loose ends before Grissom leaves. There is so much left to be said between Gil and Cath. They are best friends and Gil should leave the show as that.. her best friend.

I also agree on the back-and-forth banter needs to return. That's what made me come to adore these two.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ya think? I will be so mad if TPTB doesn't do that... I really hope that it doesn't happen. There is so much between those two that it would take several scenes to tie up all loose ends. What do you think they'll talk about? We'll have to sneak in a microphone and a camera to find out, I guess. Who's in?

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

*raises hand* I'm in!!:) I think to tie up all the loose ends between them, they'd have to start in the season premiere and probably still won't get everything straightened out between them. I just hope that they get the really important ones fixed before he leaves. I want them to be on the same page that they were on when we were first introduced to them. When he leaves, it needs to be known that Cath can still count on him and if she needs him, he'll be right there.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Maybe that'd entice him into coming back. Apparently he's not gonna be gone for good... he'll be guest starring. At least we're getting some good news. Now Gil and Cath can hang out.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Me! Me! :lol:

Knowing the current TPTB, though, I don't really have faith in that, you know. They've been so engrossed in promoting the canon and the "return". I just don't think they still remember that there are other people in Gil's life, too. If they give us a nice scene with Gil and Cath alone before he leaves, I know I'd be happy, but I don't think I'd be surprised if they just skip that. They're lame like that.

I do love the idea that when he returns, he and Cath can hang out. That would be just great. <3

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Gil and Cath need to have another scene like in King Baby where its just the two of them going out for drinks. This time without Brass. :lol:

I'd love to see Gil pour his heart out to Cath about his life, his reason for leaving CSI and his plans for the future. That would really mean something to both of them and show us the viewers that Gil still cares enough to spend time with her.

I'd also love to see Catherine do the same thing, talk to him about her life, about Lindsey and their plans.

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I agree...I want another scene like King Baby. Man, if only Brass hadn't have showed up..talk about bad timing.:brickwall: I still think that if Brass hadn't have showed up, they had a few more drinks...few more stares at each other...few more 'tush' comments and somebody would've got lucky that night.:devil: Course I'm not so sure they didn't.;)

It would just make sense that they would pour their hearts out to each because, first and foremost, their friendship bond is so strong that it should just come natural and feel comfortable for them. They should be able to turn to each other when there's no one else.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

GSR didn't work out the first time so I don't see why TPTB would try and ressurect it. Sara made her choice and it did not include Gil. Lets just leave it at that. Hmm, do you think we can replace TPTB with people we know are good writers? After all, the writers essentially control the direction of the show in order to get higer ratings. If ratings were to slip, the writers may think of taking another direction... hopefully one that leads to PureJoy! By the way, any ideas on who should be writing PureJoy for the show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.