Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I think I can hear Anne screaming "MEEEEEEEE" all the way from Australia. :lol: I do know some really good writers that can write good PureJoy for the show. Anne and Erin (whose Platypus is my all-time favorite series) can write the smut part, Angie (webmaster of Graveyard Shift Home) does angst well, and Gravey and LemonJelly knows how to stir emotions. Speaking of these two, they have updated their WIPs on ff.net. Enjoy Cupid's Chokehole and Zwischenzug. :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Sweet :D I'll write for them.

They certainly need someone to get them out of the mess they're in...

ANN DONAHUE COME BACK!!! *begs*

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Awesome! Wait, what about the humour? Gil and Cath have hilarious moments too... I guess I'll let you guys decide. Now all we have to do is sneak our ideas in somehow... hey, do you think that TPTB read this thread? I know that one of the writers for CSI:NY visit the SMACK thread, so why can't the writers visit this thread? I think we have pretty good ideas here... though I'd be surprised if they actually used one of our ideas. If they do, maybe we'll get a writing credit!

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Anne can do great humor. You should read some of her humorous stories lol. They always include a crazy Greg. :D And I totally agree with her. Ann Donahue did PureJoy beautifully when she was on CSI. I have no idea if she like Gil and Cath as a couple, but either way, she captured their characters and the friendship between them so well that you couldn't help but assumed that they were a couple. :)

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Heheehe :lol:
    Yes, Drumchik aka Anne needs to come and write for the show now. :D

Ann Donohue did a fantastic job capturing Gil and Cath's relationship, how well they know each other, how they work together and their WONDERFUL flirtiness<< Is that even a word??? ;)
    Too bad their spark sort of faded.
    But hopefully with the departure of Grissom, their spark will return and they can finally say how much they mean to each other.

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

She was behind the PureJoy magic? Oh wow, we definitely need her back... I miss the old Gil and Cath. Hopefully, TPTB will be able to give us great PureJoy moments and maybe reignite that old spark... you never know.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ann Donahue doesn't write for CSI anymore? When did that happen? :lol: I'm so behind apparently.

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Ann Donahue left CSI to run CSI: Miami back in 2002. She did write a couple of episodes for CSI after that, but she's not one of those in charge anymore. Despite that she's still listed in the credits as an executive producer, it's really Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar running the original CSI now.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, okay. I guess that's where I was confused. I thought she still worked on one of the shows. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

And apparently I am too... she left the show?! *reads Erica's post* She runs CSI:Miami now? Why can't she help with the show anymore? I don't like that so many people are leaving the show... it changes everything. I don't see why Ann can't be involved anymore, especially since she did PureJoy so well. *light bulb dings* Maybe she could produce the crossover episodes... I've been waiting for one that tied in all three shows.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The premier ship on the second page? Unthinkable! LOL

And yeah, Ann Donahue left us. *sobs*

I always wondered if the reason she wrote so well for PureJoy on CSI was because one of them was Marg's character.

For those who don't know, Ann wrote a couple of episodes of China Beach (the show Marg used to star on and won her Emmy for). She also worked in other capacities on the program.

And extra trivia info for you - John Wells was the creator of China Beach, and he also did ER, which Marg did a guest spot on ;)

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

What's the thread doing on the second page? And where is everyone? Come back as soon as you can 'cause the ship ain't going down without a fight! *strikes fighting stance* Anyways, I'm off to read more PureJoy fanfiction. Remind me to read Mysteria Lane... I've wanting to take a look after I saw Anne's signature.

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

The second page?!:eek: Shame on us...well actually, more like shame on me for not posting in awhile.:lol: I'm still here and ready to fight if need be....I mean, we got something to fight for here!...Oh, you'll love Mysteria Lane karu_mila, if you haven't read it already. It's just full of Gil and Cath...well....you'll find out.:devil:

BTW, has anybody checked out the new TV Guide? There's a section on the last page that has the top 10 most annoying couples on tv and guess who was on there at number 9...GSR.:lol: I loved it!

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*does happy dance* Ahem, moving on... we seriously need a new discussion topic. What can we talk about? Oh, I know we talked about Gil posing for a calender, but what about Cath? Methinks that Gil will like that very much and she'd have fun doing it. I can just imagine her snarking all the way while being her gorgeous self. Any ideas on month, theme, costume and pose? Come on, let's keep the thread alive people!

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL sorry. I've been working overtime like crazy. I always do at this time of the month. Sigh. I helped Anne revamp her fanfic archive, TT Inc. In case you don't know, it's where Anne stores her lovely PureJoy fanfics. She just updated it yestereay with the latest chapter of Interruption...can't direct link to it because it's an adult fic lol.

As for calendar shots, I really don't think anyone will have a chance to see those photos because Gil is so going to keep them to himself. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.