Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

I will love a good bye Kiss. And I hate that Gil leave. I'm more a csi NY fan and I watch Csi for pureJoy. And now I really scare that the writer write for explain that gil leave the csi a story where Gil go to meet Sara and live with her. My purjoy heart I already don't support seven and eight season. And I was so happy when she left becaus I'm there will be more Cath/Gil scene. Friendship, Be there for each other. I really wishe they come back like the first season. It was so so coolllllllllllllllll. I have imagine an episode where we discover that Gil was really protect with Lindsay and help her for shool...like a great oncle or a father:rolleyes:. And now Gil leaves.
    I'm totally break. But I keep hope. I'm sure he come back and Marry catherine. And if in the serie it's not what happen. My imagination will do all I need:p

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I can totally see that happening! The whole team would be like what-the-hell-is-going-on-and-when-did-those-two-get-together? and then of course speculate behind their backs. If only... *sigh* Oh well, there's always fanfiction!

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ LOL karu, imagine a mutual WTF expression on their faces. :lol: That would be such a funny scene!

Ane welcome to the Gil <3 Cath thread, lilou. I don't remember seeing you here. Get yourself a PureJoy screwdriver, make yourself home and have fun with us. :D I'm at work now and I don't have our welcome basket here. Perhaps Anne will get you one when she returns. :)

4. lilou

lilou Rookie

Thank you. I Had often be in the purejoy website but with the gsr Csi bored me a little because I really don't understand their story. So I'm more Smacked but I love Grillow too and H/Y.

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

lilou! *tackles* I don't know why I didn't greet you before... forgive me. Good to see you in this neck of the woods... anyways, I'll see you in the SMACK thread soon.

That would be the best if TPTB decide to do that... the lab would have a field day with this! I wonder what everyone's reaction would be like. Let's see...

Nick would jokingly say, "About time you two... Warrick! Pay up man!" and then collect his money while teasing Warrick about losing his touch.

Warrick would chuckle and hug Cath and Gil before asking, "So when's the wedding?"

Doc Robbins would ask if there are going to be any grandchildren for him to teach... you just know that he's gonna teach the kids about the human body. Man, between him and Gil, the kids will be genii!

Sara would have a long talk with Cath and say, "Take care of each other." And maybe she'll give them an early wedding present.

Greg would freak out big time... after he recovers he'll yell, "I'm gonna be an uncle!" and then make a beeline for Sara.

That's how I imagine it anyways... what do you guys think?

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I could see people like Doc Robbins and Brass asking them, "what took you so long?!"...Nick would probably be like, "I knew it, I told you so!".....Greg would look at Grissom and say, "So all this time, you were getting some after all. I knew you had it in you boss.":lol:...Then, of course, at that point Cath could come in and say, "Oh yeah, he's got "it" and a lot more." and Gil could give them one of his signature looks.:lol:

Welcome to the thread, lilou!:)

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

A NEWBIE!!

Welcome to our little corner of the web:

[​IMG]

Someone should add glasses into that...since they share glasses. And clothes. And...nope, that would be over the PG 13 meter

*goes off to be angelic*

8. lilou

lilou Rookie

I want a scene between Grissom and Lindsay. I have imagine one.
    At the begining of the episode Gil receives a phone call.
    -Yeh you...Yes I know my Butterfly. Don't care I shall catch. Count on me. bye!
    -It's your girlfriend Griss? It's so sweet.
    -It's no your business Nick.
    -Yeh it's his girlfriend.

At the end of the episode. Gil is in apartement. And talk to someone. Outside it's raining.
    -Did you know that Everybody think you are my girlfriends!
    -Really and what did you say?
    Lindsay appears. She has hair wet and wears a wide T-shirt.
    -The true! That it is not their business.
    -Great!

And all people "no he's not with Lindsay....She's too young."
    Next episode. A crim at Lindsey' school and it's a Lindsey's Friend. And there are a great scene between Grissom and Lindsay. He know many think about her, and friends....

another episode. at lab.
    -Mam Can you sign my sheets of option for the next year.
    -Sure...Wait a minute Entomology ! It's your option? you choose this?
    -Yes.
    Little smile from Griss.

And at the last episode Lindsey and friends are Kidnapping. And we learn that her and grissom meet often. He help her with her school homework. We learn that Lindsey went out of her adolescent crisis thanks to Grissom. And what he plays the role of father and friends. That he channels her. And guide her

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

lilou that's a GREAT idea! And Welcome to the PureJoy thread. :) I think most of us would agree that a scene between Gil and Lindsey would be just what we needed. Of course Lindsey is going to study Entomology or Biology or even Forensics. ;) She's super smart like her mother.

I have no doubt that Gil would be a great father/mentor/teacher to Lindsey. Not only would that bring Gil and Lindsey closer, but probably Gil and Catherine a little closer too. ;)

10. lilou

lilou Rookie

Thank you.
    I absolutly imagine the face of catherine."Entomology!". like "Oh my good or has you she found this idea. As if I had it not enough in the work"

And in my story I don't say but for me they meet in secret. Catherine don't know what happen. Lindsey say her she pass her time at school With a particular professor and of the other pupil in trouble. It's an idee og Grissom who want to prove to Lindsey that he do that for her and nont for To please catherine. And it is what Lindsey likes. All other men ( his father) acted has every time to please or displease Catherine. And Gil knows well it. He really loves Lindsey and makes that that in her interet.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:lol:*

Totally in character! Especially Greg... he always seem to say the zaniest things. He probably didn't think it was true at thie time. He's never gonna let Gil live this down, or at least whenever Cath's not around. I think he's still a little intimidated when it comes to her.

It'd be hilarious if Linsey did go on to study entomology... Gil would be a great teacher. I don't see why he can't be her father. I can imagine how the scene would play out...

C: Entomology? *shakes head* Your uncle Gil's corrupting you... I'm not sure I can handle two bug lovers.

L: Don't freak out mom... uncle Gil studies bugs and you don't mind.

C: The difference is I'm raising one and sleeping with the another.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: :guffaw:

And do you think Lindsey would call him Uncle Gil or just Dad???
    I mean Gil would be such a good father to Lindsey.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think she would call him dad... even though Eddie was her biological father, he's never been a good one, not to mention he treated her mother badly. Gil is so much better than him and Cath and Lindsey already love him, so why not have Lindsey call him dad? I think it'd be cute.

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*dies laughing* That line, "raising one and sleeping with the other" is just completely and totally classic. Love it :D

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Yeah I almost spit my coffee on the desk. That was too funny. Great line, karu. :lol: I imagine after Catherine said that, both Gil and Lindsey would look at her witn identical naughty grins on their faces as if saying "we beat you down!" :D I've always thought that if they were a family, Gil and Lindsey would team against Catherine. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.