'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

When you get to the box to make a reply, click on the yellow face (with an 'x' over it's mouth) above the box. Another box will pop up that says to enter text - this is where you'll provide what the spoiler is referring to. Click 'OK' & it should show up in the box like this ..
[spoiler: subject] *
* -this is where your bar will be, start your post there.

good luck.:)

Thank you so much mjszud. This is weird, but there are suddenly a whole bunch of icons and a new drop-down menu above this box that weren't there before. One of them is the yellow smiley you mentioned.

hello! I don't know exactly where to ask this so if it's not here please point me in the right direction. I want to upload photos from my PC and read this in FAQ:

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make.

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the Manage Attachments button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Still, I can't find the Manage Attachments button, even when I go through Post Reply and not Quick Reply. I'm not very tech intelligent, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

hello! I don't know exactly where to ask this so if it's not here please point me in the right direction. I want to upload photos from my PC and read this in FAQ:

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make.

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the Manage Attachments button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.
Still, I can't find the Manage Attachments button, even when I go through Post Reply and not Quick Reply. I'm not very tech intelligent, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Hi hiphugger17. :)

I believe you have to be a premium member to be able to upload attachments. Regular members don't have that ability. To find out about Premium Memberships, feel free to click here. That should be able to help you. :)

Hope this helps.

I don't know if this would fall under this thread, but there was no thread for Stetler.

Did anyone know that he was in A Walk to Remember? I just watched it (and yes, my shirt is soaked) and it said David Lee Smith in the beginning credits. I was like, OH MY GOSH! Stetler!!!! And I giggled every time he came on screen. Well, except for one part where I cried. HAHA

Hollyyo, there are a couple of Stetler threads that haven't been posted in for a while.

Stetler#1: he needs his own life!!!

Rick Stetler - We Love To Hate Him

The list of threads just go back a month by default. At the bottom of the page of thread titles is a box that can be changed to showing threads going back the last 2 months, last 100 days, last year, and several other choices. Or you can use the Search Forum box.

I don't know if this would fall under this thread, but there was no thread for Stetler.

Did anyone know that he was in A Walk to Remember? I just watched it (and yes, my shirt is soaked) and it said David Lee Smith in the beginning credits. I was like, OH MY GOSH! Stetler!!!! And I giggled every time he came on screen. Well, except for one part where I cried. HAHA

As I see u really like Stetler character and David Lee Smith. :) So maybe for u will be interesting to see one more movie with David Lee Smith - The Man from Earth It`s a bit strange, but very well done. No surprise that David make great job there.

And to not be so out of topic. In Shipper Central there is one funny Stetler/Horatio Slash Thread - link. ;)

^^ Hey cool! Thanks a lot! I'll try and get it on Netflix. I don't know if Blockbuster has it. You never know with that store. Argh.

But thanks!

Sorry to double post, but this is completely different from the post above and I need to attract attention. lol :)

What episode is it that Ryan says his uncle taught him how to pick locks? I think it might be somewhere in season 6, but I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure that's in Darkroom, Episode 507 (season five episode 7).

Does anyone know the name of the guy with the kinda british accent in the lab?

Back